Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,263 members, 7,842,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

I Need A Girl To Be Mine! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Girl To Be Mine! (4081 Views)

I'm Coming Back To Nigeria Soon, Need A Decent Girl To Marry! Hook Me Up Pls! / Looking For An Educated Ebira Girl To Marry / I Need Beautiful Girl to be in Friendship With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Girl To Be Mine! by kay177(m): 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2010
belamour:

Nah Omolola, Abeg no tell 190 say na my talk am ooooo

I go keep secret secret grin cheesy smiley
Re: I Need A Girl To Be Mine! by 667: 4:10pm On Nov 27, 2010
@kay177 (m)

Do you think black woman are ugly? My master would like to know what a black man thinks.
Re: I Need A Girl To Be Mine! by kolly4luv(m): 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2010
belamour:

Nah Omolola, Abeg no tell 190 say na my talk am ooooo
No 1 cape to tell, not even me or rokiatu
Re: I Need A Girl To Be Mine! by kay177(m): 4:15pm On Nov 27, 2010
*666*:

@kay177 (m)

Do you think black woman are ugly? My master would like to know what a black man thinks.

Ok black man thinks Yes and NO== There some black sisters dat will make you cu m inside your boxers short even for mere looking at them== On the other hand there are some that bleeping a goat is far more better than bleeping dem== those one out number the beautiful ones and they are the most subborn, difficulty, self assuming we have on earth grin grin grin
Re: I Need A Girl To Be Mine! by kolly4luv(m): 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2010
kay177:

Ok black man thinks Yes and NO== There some black sisters dat will make you cu m inside your boxers short even for mere looking at them== On the other hand there are some that bleeping a goat is far more better than bleeping dem== those one out number the beautiful ones and they are the most subborn, difficulty, self assuming we have on earth grin grin grin
i agreed wif you!
Re: I Need A Girl To Be Mine! by 667: 4:20pm On Nov 27, 2010
Cut the BS son!
There are only 8 pretty ladies in 100 black women. True or false?
I have come to make it right. What is the problem facing them. Lack good health care? Sun reflection? Malnutrition? Poverty etc?
Re: I Need A Girl To Be Mine! by kolly4luv(m): 4:22pm On Nov 27, 2010
*666*:

[color=#990000]Cut the BS son!
I have come to make it right. What is the problem facing them. Lack good health care? Sun reflection? Malnutrition? Poverty etc?
all of the above![/color]
Re: I Need A Girl To Be Mine! by MrsEve1: 4:23pm On Nov 27, 2010
So you want to be a girl so you can get boy? shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Need A Girl To Be Mine! by kay177(m): 4:23pm On Nov 27, 2010
*666*:

Cut the BS son!

Yes you are very correct at that your calculation== your master must be a genius, Their problems ranges from poverty, Malnurition, SUn burns etc, grin
Re: I Need A Girl To Be Mine! by kolly4luv(m): 4:29pm On Nov 27, 2010
kay177:

Yes you are very correct at that your calculation== your master must be a genius, Their problems ranges from poverty, Malnurition, SUn burns etc, grin
the most common problem is Sun burns
Re: I Need A Girl To Be Mine! by 667: 4:30pm On Nov 27, 2010
I will take a chromosome from Caucasian and place it in the black women. Hence, every black woman born shall have long hair and nose and Caucasian quotients. It is my duty to equip them for the mission of winning more male soul, and my brother shall prepare them for Armageddon
Re: I Need A Girl To Be Mine! by kay177(m): 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2010
kolly4luv:

Some inherited the monkey look== couple with poverty to buy bleaching creams and soaps  grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need A Girl To Be Mine! by 667: 4:33pm On Nov 27, 2010

There is nothing i can do to take that away even my master the devil can not help. It doesn't change anything, Asians are basking their yellow or almost white skins under hotter sun than Africans. I know what to do.
Re: I Need A Girl To Be Mine! by kay177(m): 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2010
Ok what is the solution to make our sisters look more beautiful and appealing to us== Mr Oracle
Re: I Need A Girl To Be Mine! by 667: 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2010
Some inherited the monkey look== couple with poverty to buy bleaching creams and soaps  Grin Grin Grin Grin

You black people are descendant of Us. We were once as white as wool. My master has noticed that black women are too ugly for the job so we went to white people first. Every potential white man is doom for HELL. YES! WE OWN THEM. But we need more soldiers to fight the Armageddon and you black man descendant of Ham are too stubborn. Now we will use the female factor to get you all.
Re: I Need A Girl To Be Mine! by kolly4luv(m): 4:40pm On Nov 27, 2010
kay177:

Ok what is the solution to make our sisters look more beautiful and appealing to us== Mr Oracle
i wonder oooo, may be the girl can find the solution themselves===where are you ladies!!!
Re: I Need A Girl To Be Mine! by 667: 4:42pm On Nov 27, 2010

I will steal the chromosome from the white women(daughters of God) and mix it with into the black race so that every black woman born will almost look white. We have done it before in the ones called Latino.

I also notice that Nigerians girls got no booty. Except married ones. I will make them look like African American Females. All i need is their cooperation.
Re: I Need A Girl To Be Mine! by kay177(m): 4:43pm On Nov 27, 2010
kolly4luv:

i wonder oooo, may be the girl can find the solution themselves===where are you ladies!!!

Lets call on them=== Ladiesss,  shouting where are thou  cheesy
Re: I Need A Girl To Be Mine! by kay177(m): 4:46pm On Nov 27, 2010
*666*:

I will steal the chromosome from the white women(daughters of God) and mix it with into the black race so that every black woman born will almost look white. We have done it before in the ones called Latino.

I also notice that Nigerians girls got no booty. Except married ones. I will make them look like African American Females. All i need is their cooperation.

Stealing chromosomes, hmmm== hope say yawa no go dey oo==Make you no come turn our sisters to malu or gorilla if your master discover say you don steal the magic pot cheesy
Re: I Need A Girl To Be Mine! by kolly4luv(m): 4:47pm On Nov 27, 2010
kay177:

Lets call on them=== Ladiesss,  shouting where are thou  cheesy
Ladies!!! here is a scene you need to play===hurry!===first 3 get an incredible kiss from I and kay===you better hurry now!!!!!!! grin grin smiley
Re: I Need A Girl To Be Mine! by Mygoldie(f): 4:47pm On Nov 27, 2010
^^ mtcheww smelly mouth applicant. angry angry angry
Re: I Need A Girl To Be Mine! by kolly4luv(m): 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2010
kay177:

Stealing chromosomes, hmmm== hope say yawa no go dey oo==Make you no come turn our sisters to malu or gorilla if your master discover say you don steal the magic pot cheesy
Chai!
Re: I Need A Girl To Be Mine! by kolly4luv(m): 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2010
Mygoldie:

why getting upset frinkle?
Re: I Need A Girl To Be Mine! by Mygoldie(f): 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2010
kolly4luv:

why getting upset frinkle?

Cos we no dey kiss strangers tongue tongue
Re: I Need A Girl To Be Mine! by kay177(m): 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2010
Mygoldie:

Goldie no be you naww== me no say you fine na the less priviledged we wan help wink wink
Re: I Need A Girl To Be Mine! by 667: 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2010
Cos we no dey kiss strangers Tongue Tongue

ewwww. A true daughter of Jezebel. Come to papa A.S.A.P
Re: I Need A Girl To Be Mine! by Mygoldie(f): 4:56pm On Nov 27, 2010
*666*:

ewwww. A true daughter of Jezebel. Come to papa A.S.A.P

your papa, idiot, HOLY GHOST FIRE!!!!! i bind you now now, argh!!!
Re: I Need A Girl To Be Mine! by kay177(m): 4:57pm On Nov 27, 2010
Hmmm== Yam pepper scatter scatter lipsrsealed undecided cry
Re: I Need A Girl To Be Mine! by 667: 5:00pm On Nov 27, 2010
your papa, , HOLY GHOST FIRE!!!!! i bind you now now, argh!!!

cry And Jesus wept. wink smiley cheesy grin aahahahHAHAHAHA. Now come to papa. Don't be scared.
Re: I Need A Girl To Be Mine! by Mygoldie(f): 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2010
*clicks IGNORE** angry angry
Re: I Need A Girl To Be Mine! by kay177(m): 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2010
And on the cross of calvary== Jesus said its finished smiley
Re: I Need A Girl To Be Mine! by 667: 5:09pm On Nov 27, 2010
kay177 (m)

You are indeed a true son of Ham for father. You are ready to the battle against Jesus at Armageddon. We need more like you.

Mygoldie will need few chromosome to change her body texture to the white woman's sophisticated body to be able to win more souls to me. You people can call me[b] "Omen"[/b]
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Wannna Hook Up Right Now / September Born Lets Meet Here. / Let's Have A Chin Wag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.