Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,994 members, 7,838,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

I Need A Girl To Be Mine! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Girl To Be Mine! (4071 Views)

I'm Coming Back To Nigeria Soon, Need A Decent Girl To Marry! Hook Me Up Pls! / Looking For An Educated Ebira Girl To Marry / I Need Beautiful Girl to be in Friendship With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Girl To Be Mine! by kolly4luv(m): 5:15pm On Nov 27, 2010
Mygoldie:

Cos we no dey kiss strangers tongue tongue
I'm no more a stranger===am i?
Re: I Need A Girl To Be Mine! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 27, 2010
Evill666, show your evil face let see tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Need A Girl To Be Mine! by kay177(m): 5:15pm On Nov 27, 2010
*666*:

kay177 (m)

You are indeed a true son of Ham for father. You are ready to the battle against Jesus at Armageddon. We need more like you.

Mygoldie will need few chromosome to change her body texture to the white woman's sophisticated body to be able to win more souls to me. You people can call me[b] "Omen"[/b]
grin

And OBJ said==You dey make me laughy  grin grin grin smiley
Re: I Need A Girl To Be Mine! by kolly4luv(m): 5:17pm On Nov 27, 2010
kay177:

And OBJ said==You dey make me laughy grin grin grin smiley
why laughing kay?
Re: I Need A Girl To Be Mine! by 667: 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2010
And OBJ said==You dey make me laughy  Grin Grin Grin Smiley

Don't you worry for i understand pigin. We invented it back in the days when we were in heaven. Nothing knew my child.
Re: I Need A Girl To Be Mine! by kay177(m): 5:19pm On Nov 27, 2010
kolly4luv:

why laughing kay?

Good question===
You are indeed a true son of Ham for father. You are ready to the battle against Jesus at Armageddon

Na that QUOTE dey make me laugh like OBJ grin grin
Re: I Need A Girl To Be Mine! by MrsEve1: 5:39pm On Nov 27, 2010
White people are black people without the proper melanin for sun protection, that why their eyes are lighter, skin are pale in color, and hair is stringy because the less sun exposure,

Black women hair is kinker to protect against the sun,

People need to research more,
Re: I Need A Girl To Be Mine! by 667: 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2010
White people are black people without the proper melanin for sun protection, that why their eyes are lighter, skin are pale in color, and hair is stringy because the less sun exposure,

Black women hair is kinker to protect against the sun,

People need to research more,

Yes you should research further on Google. But if you need more explanation, call my number on 666. Find out "what is melanin"? "what is a chromosome?".
Re: I Need A Girl To Be Mine! by Mygoldie(f): 5:46pm On Nov 27, 2010
kay na know oh, make u dey converse with evil, shocked shocked, this is not funny atall.
Re: I Need A Girl To Be Mine! by 667: 5:53pm On Nov 27, 2010
kay na know oh, make u dey converse with evil, Shocked Shocked, this is not funny atall.

How? God will punish him?
My child God is a sadist. He seats up there and gives commandments and laughs at your funny cry in the churches. He is an absentee landlord. Ever seen him? But where am i chatting with you from the pit of hell, everything you can ever imagine, technology, happiness etc you will get it I require only that you kneel.
Re: I Need A Girl To Be Mine! by 667: 5:57pm On Nov 27, 2010
@Poster

Since you are not getting any female possitive response, you shall have me. I can be anything you want just for your satisfaction, i can change into anything, gay,female,transgendered etc even dog-female all you need to do is name where you want to put your longy. My pix below.

Re: I Need A Girl To Be Mine! by kolly4luv(m): 6:06pm On Nov 27, 2010
@moderators, why changing the topic from "I need a girl to be me" to "I need a girl to mine" do u think i'm stupid for not knowing what topic i wanna create.

@rokiatu, thanks honey for leading me back here but watch ya tongue.

@666, Nope thank i'm not a gay!
Re: I Need A Girl To Be Mine! by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2010
Lmao at kolly, honestly speaking some gals in here r single n will be forming on nairaland, problem shared is problem half solved, u berra voice out now,
@kolly dem too get ako 4 here, no mind dem and some no even fyn,even cosmetic surgery wont help,
U wont find anigud tin in here xcept u r sum of dose nl oldies weh go create si.lly threads con see many views n comment
*corruptn is everywhere*
olowo se ore olowo
Re: I Need A Girl To Be Mine! by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:42pm On Nov 27, 2010
Lmao at kolly, honestly speaking some gals in here r single n will be forming on nairaland, problem shared is problem half solved, u berra voice out now,
@kolly dem too get ako 4 here, no mind dem and some no even fyn,even cosmetic surgery wont help,
U wont find anigud tin in here xcept u r sum of dose nl oldies weh go create si.lly threads con see many views n comment
*corruptn is everywhere*
olowo se ore olowo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Explicit Connection / I Wannna Hook Up Right Now / Hookup Friends, Drop Your Whatsapp #

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.