Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells (43134 Views)

Subsidy Probe: Reps Say 23 Oil Firms Unknown / IPOB Members In South Africa Roast Yam, Invite Nnia Nwodo, Okorocha, Ngige / IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells by Perkins2018: 7:44pm On Dec 15, 2019
enemybulldozer:
That you have not seen Peter Obi speak Igbo does not mean that I have not seen him speak Igbo. Have you seen buhari speak fufude currently??
Have you seen buhari spoken fufude before?

I could also claim obi cannot speak Igbo because I have not seen him spoken it. Kanu is saying buhari cannot speak fufude because he hasn’t seen him spoken it. Hope you get the logic.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells by inyarinyaZibya: 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2019
[s]
voltron14:

Provide a counter list at least.

A list by Toyin Akinosho has been in circulation for at least 10 years now.

Toyin Akinosho has been a contributor to major oil journals around the world including repositories such as Rigzone.com.

Mba, you no go gree.

The only one you would listen to is the one coming from a mad man with a microphone and nothing else.
[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells by EdwardRandy(m): 8:01pm On Dec 15, 2019
Coded2:
The problem I have with some nairalanders is that instead of us celebrating nnamdi kanu omoyele sowore we are busy mocking them are these people not saying the truth why is it that when one person escape to USA we say their whahalla done finish where as the best comment online will be I'm next it because we all are very stupid to let impunity flourish everywhere and we all the silly youths don't wanna do anything about it why is everything in this country hard to travel is hard to go to school is hard to eat is hard to get job is hard why why why we as a youth have failed our generation but history will remember omoyele sowore and nnamdi kanu but we will all fade away into oblivion to hell with those who gave us this change !!!!
Not an insult bro, but please try to write with punctuation marks next time so that people who care to read your comments will understand your msg easily.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells by gidgiddy: 8:02pm On Dec 15, 2019
helinues:

It is the job of FG to protects the lifes of all Nigerians..

Kanu came with his hate messages which FG was trying to curtail before things go out of hands..

Let me ask you again, how many lifes have been saved since Kanu left Nigeria?

Well if it is the job of the government to protect all life? Then stop calling Kanu and start asking your government why they are not foing their job

Kanu came with hate speech? You wont thank him for that? Others like Boko haram, Niger Delta militants and herdsmen dont have time for hate or love speech. Their AK47 does the speech for them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells by drlateef: 8:03pm On Dec 15, 2019
Coded2:
The problem I have with some nairalanders is that instead of us celebrating nnamdi kanu omoyele sowore we are busy mocking them are these people not saying the truth why is it that when one person escape to USA we say their whahalla done finish where as the best comment online will be I'm next it because we all are very stupid to let impunity flourish everywhere and we all the silly youths don't wanna do anything about it why is everything in this country hard to travel is hard to go to school is hard to eat is hard to get job is hard why why why we as a youth have failed our generation but history will remember omoyele sowore and nnamdi kanu but we will all fade away into oblivion to hell with those who gave us this change !!!!

Only few people can distinguish between a self-serving opportunist and freedom fighter. We know things are bad. But who makes them bad and who is repairing the bad situation? Do we have lazy, ignorant and fretful citizens or enlightened, probing, dispassionate and non-bigoted citizens? The choice is clear.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2019
Rochasstatue:
The average Igbo man is an illiterate.
He will depend on a fool like Kanu to get inspiration.
Ndi Igbo ndo nu!
Sorry.
I can see Google like you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells by Strica(f): 8:13pm On Dec 15, 2019
voltron14:

Provide a counter list at least.

A list by Toyin Akinosho has been in circulation for at least 10 years now.

Toyin Akinosho has been a contributor to major oil journals around the world including repositories such as Rigzone.com.

Mba, you no go gree.

The only one you would listen to is the one coming from a mad man with a microphone and nothing else.

I hear you. It's not nice to say mean things about or to people. What am I saying sef, as if no b Nairaland again. SMH.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells by paparazi1(m): 8:20pm On Dec 15, 2019
voltron14:

We should celebrate a man that thinks oilfields are chin chin they sell in Awka?

Counting oilwells. grin

You can have an oil well whose running costs surpass the products.

Illiterates thinking they have any knowledge of anything.

Mtcheew.
Seriously Im not a fan of Kanu, but dude is most times very correct on his saying. I think you are the
one fooling yourself here, buy some sense, you may not have enough.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells by veron007: 8:22pm On Dec 15, 2019
Blue3k:
Its a great thing Nigeria started publishing the ownership of oil wells. Now people can debunk him if he's lying. No more conspiracy theories about who supposedly owns what.

Link: https://bo.neiti.gov.ng/og_search

Oga, the wen site is not operational. Do you have another verified source of oil well ownership?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells by InvertedHammer: 8:23pm On Dec 15, 2019
Tembebe:
Well,InvertedHammer, thank God for small mercies,you didn't add moronic imbe.cile to my moniker this time around,lolz.
OK, there was no where I said Yorubas are loving while igbos are hateful. Nowhere!!!!
I never made any comparison in favour of any tribe on this forum,ever.
Feel free to show where I did,pls.
Now,my comment that day stemmed from my observation from the time I joined in 2010 or so,(though under a diff moniker) till current.
The two tribes would always yab one another almost every time on almost every news thread throwing insults upon insults at each other.
But one thing I have noticed is the penchant for calling the yorubas dirty,ugly and that they can't cook by the igbos all the time that I keep wondering why it is so considering the fact that all tribes in Nigeria have their fair share of the ugly,the dirty and culinary clueless.
I,for one am from Akwa Ibom but married to an Ondo man
And I have met very beautiful Yoruba ladies and also handsome men
I have also met very many ladies and indeed families who are extremely neat and are good in the kitchen too
Hence my comment that if I haven't been to southwest before and married one of them,I would have believed what the igbos say about the yorubas on this forum
Of course, I have seen the extremely dirty and ugly ones too.
My point is these two categories I have seen too where I come from and among the igbos too,it is not the preserve of the yorubas alone.
Remember the thread in question was about Anthony Joshua, where an Igbo guy said he doesn't look like the yorubas.
I felt it was a pure mischief on the part of the person cos there are countless yoruba guys like that and I pointed that out.
Look,the above was why I made the comment that u quoted,if you felt slighted by it,I'm sorry.
/
So you are not aware that some people on Nairaland are still in Secondary schools? Haven't you heard of trolls?

/
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells by voltron14: 8:23pm On Dec 15, 2019
paparazi1:
Seriously Im not a fan of Kanu, but dude is most times very correct on his saying. I think you are the
one fooling yourself here, buy some sense, you may not have enough.

It's strange, exactly what I told your father.

He must have repeated it at home that's why you are echoing his thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells by inyarinyaZibya: 8:29pm On Dec 15, 2019
[s]
voltron14:

It's strange, exactly what I told your father.

He must have repeated it at home that's why you are echoing his thoughts.
[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells by Tembebe: 8:29pm On Dec 15, 2019
InvertedHammer:

/
So you are not aware that some people on Nairaland are still in Secondary schools? Haven't you heard of trolls?

/

Lol.Of course I know.
it's just exhausting sometimes.
We good,right?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells by Blue3k(m): 8:38pm On Dec 15, 2019
veron007:

Oga, the wen site is not operational. Do you have another verified source of oil well ownership?

The site works check your browser.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells by enemybulldozer(m): 8:51pm On Dec 15, 2019
Perkins2018:

Have you seen buhari spoken fufude before?

I could also claim obi cannot speak Igbo because I have not seen him spoken it. Kanu is saying buhari cannot speak fufude because he hasn’t seen him spoken it. Hope you get the logic.
That's not the logic. Kanu said that if after investigating his findings and it turns out that what he has been saying concerning the president are all lies he will relinquish IPOB leadership. So I need you people to prove him wrong.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 15, 2019
voltron14:

Shut up.

I thought you were going to educate me since you have knowledge.

Isn't it typical of your type?

I asked a simple question; why do oil majors relinquish marginal fields and why are they called marginal fields?

I repeat I have worked in oil basins around the world.

No be spare parts be your trade?

""I repeat I have worked in oil basins around the world."'

cheesy

And ur here receiving 30k monthly BMC salary to defend the dullard grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells by voltron14: 9:09pm On Dec 15, 2019
PrecisionFx:

""I repeat I have worked in oil basins around the world."'

cheesy

And ur here receiving 30k monthly BMC salary to defend the dullard grin

30k?

That must be a huge figure for you.

By the way, why are you avoiding the issue?

Anyway, I blame myself for discussing the oil industry with an ordinary spare parts apprentice based in Ladipo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells by inyarinyaZibya: 9:10pm On Dec 15, 2019
[s]
voltron14:

30k?

Anyway, I blame myself for discussing the oil industry with an ordinary spare parts apprentice based in Ladipo.
[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells by Perkins2018: 9:32pm On Dec 15, 2019
enemybulldozer:
That's not the logic. Kanu said that if after investigating his findings and it turns out that what he has been saying concerning the president are all lies he will relinquish IPOB leadership. So I need you people to prove him wrong.

You need me to prove him wrong how?

Do you want buhari to join issues with kanu? Who is he? How does he know buhari cannot speak fufude? Has he met buhari before?

It’s like me making a stupid claim about atiku and want him to prove me wrong. Lol. You guys rate yourself too highly.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 15, 2019
voltron14:

30k?

BMC grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells by voltron14: 9:51pm On Dec 15, 2019
PrecisionFx:

BMC grin grin

Spare parts dealer's apprentice.

Very soon you go give that girl wey dey sell abacha belle.

grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells by Area4Area: 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2019
gidgiddy:

His head is pretty straight. Kanu insulting Nigerians is not out of place, Nigerians have no reputation worth praising.
You are still a Nigerian and anything he says about Nigerians applies to you too.
If he says all Nigerians are mad, since you'd still use the Nigerian passport if you were to travel out, you fall into same category of mad people.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells by Area4Area: 10:03pm On Dec 15, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Only a fool would expect that the IPOB leadership would submit Nnamdi Kanu to nigerian soldiers sent to kill him
No wonder he ran away like a rat in the night and risking his life on the high sea
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells by Area4Area: 10:06pm On Dec 15, 2019
gidgiddy:

But it's your security forces who are shooting and killing unarmed people. I thought the job of the security forces is to secure and save life, not take life away?
Tell Kanu to come and lead the next protest
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells by Area4Area: 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2019
gidgiddy:

But it is your federal government killing people? Not so? Is it the job of government or the security forces to kill people unnecessarily?
IPOBians killed two senior policemen some days ago and you applauded them, not so?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells by Area4Area: 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2019
gidgiddy:

Well if it is the job of the government to protect all life? Then stop calling Kanu and start asking your government why they are not foing their job

Kanu came with hate speech? You wont thank him for that? Others like Boko haram, Niger Delta militants and herdsmen dont have time for hate or love speech. Their AK47 does the speech for them
....so we should be congratulating Kanu for indulging in hate speech?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells by inyarinyaZibya: 10:31pm On Dec 15, 2019
[s]
voltron14:

Spare parts dealer's apprentice.

Very soon you go give that girl wey dey sell abacha belle.

grin
[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 15, 2019
Area4Area:
No wonder he ran away like a rat in the night and risking his life on the high sea

Which high sea again grin grin.

Always coming up with new silliness. Lmao
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells by gidgiddy: 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2019
Area4Area:
....so we should be congratulating Kanu for indulging in hate speech?

There is nothing called 'Hate Speech' in the constitution. Since the constitution does not recognize hate speech, it does not exist
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells by Laslaslala: 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2019
voltron14:

We should celebrate a man that thinks oilfields are chin chin they sell in Awka?

Counting oilwells. grin

You can have an oil well whose running costs surpass the proceeds.

Illiterates thinking they have any knowledge of anything.

Mtcheew.
He might have exaggerated the no but the fact remains that he along side many other northerners possibly own a lot of oil well more than the indigenes where those wells are
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells by gidgiddy: 10:47pm On Dec 15, 2019
Area4Area:
IPOBians killed two senior policemen some days ago and you applauded them, not so?

It has not been proved by anyone that IPOB killed anybody. All we have are allegations by police. If the Police are sure that IPOB killed anybody, let them subject themselves and the incident to thorough Independent investigation. The days of believing what the Nigerian police say based on statements alone are over

The same Police have killed hundreds of unarmed IPOB, which they dont want to talk about
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells by voltron14: 10:48pm On Dec 15, 2019
Laslaslala:

He might have exaggerated the no but the fact remains that he along side many other northerners possibly own a lot of oil well more than the indigenes where those wells are

Any evidence that the Sultan does at all?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Crack In Presidency Widens As Osinbajo Maintains Position / Biafra: Court Provides Barricade For Witnesses Against Kanu [PHOTOS] / Hilda Baci: Shehu Sani Teases President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.