Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

BRAVE: Nigerian Man Post Pictures Of Him & His Mentally Challenged Dad Online - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / BRAVE: Nigerian Man Post Pictures Of Him & His Mentally Challenged Dad Online (642 Views)

I'm Tired, My Husband Is Mentally Challenged / Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi / 15 Ways Husbands React When Their Wives Post Pictures On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BRAVE: Nigerian Man Post Pictures Of Him & His Mentally Challenged Dad Online by Gurustohbad: 10:58pm On Dec 14, 2019
A picture posted by Nigerian man with his mentally challenged Dad go viral on the internet.
The picture was posted with this caption;

Andrew ��
My Dad Sam is Mad but he never left me when I was young, and now he's my best parent, my Brave man, my mentor no matter what he doesn't
Embrace Me Am proud of him, I love you Dad my hero���
Today it's his Birthday, Happy Birthday Dad�

See Full Gist below;
https://tgtrends.com.ng/news/brave-nigerian-man-post-pictures-of-him-his-mentally-challenged-dad-online-photos.html

Re: BRAVE: Nigerian Man Post Pictures Of Him & His Mentally Challenged Dad Online by cedricksly: 11:04pm On Dec 14, 2019
K
Re: BRAVE: Nigerian Man Post Pictures Of Him & His Mentally Challenged Dad Online by Eternitymedia88: 11:05pm On Dec 14, 2019
shocked

Otele Nvene!!!
Re: BRAVE: Nigerian Man Post Pictures Of Him & His Mentally Challenged Dad Online by ghettokid1(m): 11:15pm On Dec 14, 2019
Good gesture
Re: BRAVE: Nigerian Man Post Pictures Of Him & His Mentally Challenged Dad Online by ValCon888: 11:57pm On Dec 14, 2019
Instead of putting him in a mental institution you're takinging selfies.
You are also mad.

1 Like

Re: BRAVE: Nigerian Man Post Pictures Of Him & His Mentally Challenged Dad Online by RoyalBlu(f): 4:39am On Dec 15, 2019
The boy's leg tho.

Claiming his dad even in this state is really touching. It's well.
Re: BRAVE: Nigerian Man Post Pictures Of Him & His Mentally Challenged Dad Online by Chubhie: 10:11am On Dec 15, 2019
Na all of us dey mad for this country. The boy for at least baff em papa, shave am and wear am new suit make em for become like all of us.
Re: BRAVE: Nigerian Man Post Pictures Of Him & His Mentally Challenged Dad Online by bukatyne(f): 10:28am On Dec 15, 2019
Chubhie:
Na all of us dey mad for this country. The boy for at least baff em papa, shave am and wear am new suit make em for become like all of us.

The need for validation.

What is our freaking business if you still care for your dad in his state?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Mistakes Married Women Make / 3 Units Of Kids Chairs & Table / T55 Smartwatch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.