Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:26 AM

Mistakes Married Women Make - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mistakes Married Women Make (644 Views)

OverEducated Women Make Bad Wives / Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? / Mistake Married Women Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mistakes Married Women Make by datedogirl(f): 8:37am On Feb 29, 2020
As time goes on, we tend to forget the words, the promises we made. It may be intentional or unintentional, but one thing is if you want a happy home, and you love your man, please avoid the following mistakes.

Disrespecting your husband in public

Another one of the many mistakes married women make is this. I don’t know what goes on in your home, who wears the trouser in your home but do not give people the impression that your husband is not strong enough to rule the house. Whether it’s a joke or not, never, and I mean never playfully insult your man in front of anyone, even if other of your friends are doing. Don’t!

The respect your family members accord to your man depends on how much respect you give to him or how you talk about him in his absence or presence. Do not give room for outsiders, not even your pastor, to speak to your man the way they like. The way to a man’s heart isn’t just food, but respect.

Not taking care of bills

“For what, how can I take care of the bills, when he is the man of the house” simmer down, I don’t mean you should take care of all the bills, or it is your responsibility to take care of everything at home. No, it is his job, and trust me; every sane man is aware of his duties, which is to protect, provide, and profess (to profess his love for you), among other things.

There could be more, but these three things are essential to developing a happy home, wife, and life. However, as a wife, you do not have to wait for him every time before you do some things in the house, you are his partner and not his maid; only a maid would wait for her boss to come home before settling anything. Now, are you his maid or his partner?

“But if I take care of things, he won’t see the need to help out or give me the money” listen, women, every sensible man knows his wife needs money to run the home. It is up to you to choose a sensible man or not.

“But I don’t work, where do you expect me to get money to help out?” well, I don’t know the arrangement you and your hubby has, but every woman needs to have a source of income, no matter how small it is. Also, there are jobs women can do from home; you don’t need to leave the house every day. From drop shipping, blogging, offering services on Fiverr or Upwork or work as a virtual assistant, and taking home lectures for kids.

Read more
Re: Mistakes Married Women Make by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:47am On Feb 29, 2020
I can't even think of disrespecting anyone outside or inside, I wld hate for the same to be meted out to me..do people will do dat? grin

1 Like

Re: Mistakes Married Women Make by datedogirl(f): 7:31pm On Feb 29, 2020
Unfortunately, women do it. In form of a joke, complaining to friends, and even their exes
HRHQueenPhil:
I can't even think of disrespecting anyone outside or inside, I wld hate for the same to be meted out to me..do people will do dat? grin

(1) (Reply)

New Born Baby Crushed To Death By Dad After Seeing She Is A Girl / How to get a legit online business to do. / Self Love; A Key To Loving Others.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.