Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity (40929 Views)

Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Donates Medical Equipments To Hospitals / Pastor Adeboye Donates N10m To UCH Ibadan, Vows To Give N20m More / Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity by Freshlorde: 10:47am On Dec 15, 2019
Nigerians nor dey believe anything again o lol buhari spoil people thinking o
Re: Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity by wezzymoney: 10:49am On Dec 15, 2019
Who are this people thinking they are fooling self with their trash talk, come ajegunle to bring back those who have nothing or go to swamp area where people nothing, after he everything, I'm not move with their motivation word, I work everyday to put food on my table and God continue to bless my Nigeria country to be a great nation soon

1 Like

Re: Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 15, 2019
prof2007:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/adeboye-donates-60-of-his-income-to-charity-says-visiting-us-pastor/amp

Adeboye does not have an income, every dime belongs to the people, he only corners it illegally

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 15, 2019
damble:
I CHALLENGE ANY ONE TO TRY THESE: (GIVE 60%, STAY AWAY FROM EVERY FORM OF SIN, GIVE CHARITY AND BE READY TO GIVE HIM (GOD) ALL, SERVE HIM WITH ALL UR HEART) AND SEE IF GOD WON'T STEP IN TO PROSPER YOU. SOME CHRISTAINS HAVE FULL UNDERSTANDING OF HOW GOD WORKS AND ARE SWIMING IN PROSPERITY. FEW GIVE 99% OF INCOME AS TITHE AND ARE HAVING RESULTS

Bill Gates didnt do any of these..
Re: Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 15, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

he has being donating to hospitals accross nigeria although silently he was at UCH just last month and he was also in the north early this year

U can believe all the lies, it changes nothing
Re: Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity by solmusdesigns: 10:58am On Dec 15, 2019
PrecisionFx:

U can believe all the lies, it changes nothing

what is false about what i saw with my two eyes, besides am a muslim so its kind of non of my business but when someone helps the society i cant keep quite
Re: Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity by realestate19: 11:01am On Dec 15, 2019
Re: Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity by Kingugo100: 11:05am On Dec 15, 2019
So tithe and offering are now his and not the Lord's anymore � � � � God help us

1 Like

Re: Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 15, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
Hmmmmmmmm, charity?So na Redeemed Church that ashawo girl dey go? Wetin she do wey baba come give her that kind plenty of money abi na baba Adeboye burn her?
who is ashawo girl again, maybe you have tell something about the person
Re: Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity by Encapsulate: 11:12am On Dec 15, 2019
Don't keep losing money in football betting. Bet wisely if u have to.

It's never too late for today. Get the betting app in the link below and place your bet wisely.

Get the app now, check out the results from today games so far to convince you.

Get it on Google playstore:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tips.futbol

Re: Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity by m140(m): 11:18am On Dec 15, 2019
Mayorid:

Shioor.. People are too toxic in this life.. Even if God should come down and say this, you won't still want to believe.
No matter how , God will continue his works. Even during Noah time , people didn't bliv until the rain began.
Re: Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity by m140(m): 11:19am On Dec 15, 2019
dataking:

Sharrap. It’s a lie
Na lies they said too during Noah's time
Re: Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity by JJOF(m): 11:49am On Dec 15, 2019
damble:
I CHALLENGE ANY ONE TO TRY THESE: (GIVE 60%, STAY AWAY FROM EVERY FORM OF SIN, GIVE CHARITY AND BE READY TO GIVE HIM (GOD) ALL, SERVE HIM WITH ALL UR HEART) AND SEE IF GOD WON'T STEP IN TO PROSPER YOU. SOME CHRISTAINS HAVE FULL UNDERSTANDING OF HOW GOD WORKS AND ARE SWIMING IN PROSPERITY. FEW GIVE 99% OF INCOME AS TITHE AND ARE HAVING RESULTS
Re: Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity by tot(f): 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2019
damble:
I CHALLENGE ANY ONE TO TRY THESE: (GIVE 60%, STAY AWAY FROM EVERY FORM OF SIN, GIVE CHARITY AND BE READY TO GIVE HIM (GOD) ALL, SERVE HIM WITH ALL UR HEART) AND SEE IF GOD WON'T STEP IN TO PROSPER YOU. SOME CHRISTAINS HAVE FULL UNDERSTANDING OF HOW GOD WORKS AND ARE SWIMING IN PROSPERITY. FEW GIVE 99% OF INCOME AS TITHE AND CHARITY ARE HAVING RESULTS. CHECK THOSE THAT ARE ATTACKING THE GREAT MEN OF GOD FOR BEING RICH AND U WILL SEE ENVY WRITTEN BODLY ON THEM

So the purpose of giving is to get back? Smh. Truly, Christianity has been turned to a business in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 15, 2019
And continues to steal MONEY from the POOR.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity by Kingstanding: 12:15pm On Dec 15, 2019
damble:
I CHALLENGE ANY ONE TO TRY THESE: (GIVE 60%, STAY AWAY FROM EVERY FORM OF SIN, GIVE CHARITY AND BE READY TO GIVE HIM (GOD) ALL, SERVE HIM WITH ALL UR HEART) AND SEE IF GOD WON'T STEP IN TO PROSPER YOU. SOME CHRISTAINS HAVE FULL UNDERSTANDING OF HOW GOD WORKS AND ARE SWIMING IN PROSPERITY. FEW GIVE 99% OF INCOME AS TITHE AND CHARITY ARE HAVING RESULTS. CHECK THOSE THAT ARE ATTACKING THE GREAT MEN OF GOD FOR BEING RICH AND U WILL SEE ENVY WRITTEN BODLY ON THEM
. You're right same way Jesus Christ Disciples and Apostles were the richest during their time on Earth?
Re: Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity by IprintMONEY: 12:20pm On Dec 15, 2019
stop collecting from the poor and giving it to scammers, that is if this is true. dont collect offerings again
Re: Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity by Stillthebest: 12:21pm On Dec 15, 2019
damble:

And how many mortals can do that? You collect 100k as salary, have two kids. So, let's assume u can stay away from sins and not look at the skimpy dressed exotic babes on your way to work daily . But can u give 90k to charity and God?

People who majorly claimed they did this- claimed in quote, are the ones who make such money in free ways- pastors

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity by psalmistkakah(m): 12:21pm On Dec 15, 2019
If u like believe him or not, whosoever God blesses no one can curse...learn to be a giver and see if God will not bless you beyond measure.....God bless me with the heart of given and help me to say positive things about people...
Re: Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity by mechanics(m): 12:59pm On Dec 15, 2019
It shows when we truly serve God, He never forget us.
Re: Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity by bankolefun(m): 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2019
the next generation of RCCG haters !! daaddy freeze raised em..
Re: Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity by Brightest04(m): 1:20pm On Dec 15, 2019
I thought it was the less privileged in Oketedo Ibadan...I can't believe there are poor people in Oklahoma,USA.
Re: Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity by mchc1001: 1:34pm On Dec 15, 2019
Supporting a charity home with 60% of your 1 month salary is not a big deal
Re: Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity by farem: 1:34pm On Dec 15, 2019
chizpim:
do you know the meaning of charity?
Obviously s/he doesn't know. That's the lot of some fellas on NL. They just join discussion or use (English) words they know nothing about..
Re: Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity by Viktom(m): 1:38pm On Dec 15, 2019
Do you want to go into business but don't know much about the business? We will give you a good feasibility study at a negligible price and relay every necessary details to you. Or
Do you have capital but don't have a business and you are willing to make a risk free investment that will recoup your investment and pay you interest too. Or
You have idea but don't have capital and you want to do something with your idea. Or
You have both idea and capital but need a business plan that can take you to the top.
The answer is here, @ Victom Investment group we have answers to all these problems.
Reach us via phone: 08133933149 or mail us at victom.dmay@gmail.com
A trial will convince you.
Re: Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity by CasNova(m): 1:47pm On Dec 15, 2019
God bless daddy G.O
Re: Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity by oladipojesse(m): 1:58pm On Dec 15, 2019
[quote author=Truefaith post=84923418][b]Sixty percent?

What is he doing with the rest?

Doesn't he know it is 100% blood money?

Doesn't he know that Judas dropped 100% of his own blood money?

Doesn't he know collecting money through false pretenses, particularly using God's name, is heinous crime against heaven?

Receive SENSE in JESUS name.
Re: Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity by Omoslim26: 2:04pm On Dec 15, 2019
that's great little wonder
he increases with the speed of light
Re: Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity by Pain(m): 2:17pm On Dec 15, 2019
These men are accelerating the erosion of the Christian Faith.
Re: Stephen Rathod: Pastor Adeboye Donates 60% Of His Income To Charity by benikad(m): 2:18pm On Dec 15, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

he has being donating to hospitals accross nigeria although silently he was at UCH just last month and he was also in the north early this year

I am living in Ibadan, I am aware of the UCH. He donated silently things worth millions of naira

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) / NTA Channel Church Spotted In Eket, Nigeria(photo) / Nigerian Bishop Jailed In London For Sexual Harassment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.