Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,689 members, 7,837,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

What Is Taqqiya - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Is Taqqiya (690 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Taqqiya by supercase1(m): 10:33am On Dec 15, 2019
Have you heard of the term taqqiya u can Google it for more info
Taqqiya refers to the use of lies and deception by Muslims to confuse and manipulate non believers with the aim of subducing them u see all Muslims uses taqqiya methods in dealing with non Muslims in general SUNNI or SHIA Muslims are guilty of this
my fellow non Muslims reading this be wise with the way u trust a Muslim man
research more on TAQQIYA on Google to understand better
Thank you
Re: What Is Taqqiya by OfficialAPCNig: 10:41am On Dec 15, 2019
Simplyleo Rashduct4luv defend your allahu from this accusation or is it true?
Re: What Is Taqqiya by Simplyleo: 10:43am On Dec 15, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

So this is what jesus revealed to you?

1 Like

Re: What Is Taqqiya by OfficialAPCNig: 10:56am On Dec 15, 2019
Simplyleo:

Is this the defense you are putting up for your olodo rosul
Re: What Is Taqqiya by helinues: 11:01am On Dec 15, 2019
And this on politics sections

You guys claimed to be dominated by Christianity but harbors too much hatred toward other tribes and religion..

No be only Taqqiya na Tasfir

1 Like

Re: What Is Taqqiya by saaron(m): 11:17am On Dec 15, 2019
Taqiyya is an Islamic word which means LIE. It's a term that involves the use of lies to decieve enemies.
Taqiyya is a term that basically describe the art of war against enemies.
Example; when these terrorist tells you their religion is a religion of peace, have it at the back of your mind that they meant peace with muslims of the same faith and sect. If you're not a muslim, they will wage war against you whether directly or indirectly. Are boko haram not killing non muslims in great numbers?
They even go further to say there's no conpulsion in Islam, yet there are uncountible accounts of how islamist jihadist forced fully converted people of other faiths to Islam through the sword. Chibok girls kidnap and forcedful conversion is a typical example. Where is Leah Sharibu? She's being held captive to this day by jihadist because she refused to accept Islam.
These and many more is how Islamist play taiyya (fool people of other faiths) on us in other to wage a silent war on us and defeat us.
Yes they will tell you boko haram are not muslims. But the truth is boko haram are THE REAL MUSLIMS. They just don't want you to know it. - Taqiyya.

The ealier we all know this the better. Boko haram terrorist and the others who claim to be peaceful muslims are one and fighting the same cause.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Taqqiya by GreatestHeight(m): 11:20am On Dec 15, 2019
Re: What Is Taqqiya by TooMuchStuff: 11:24am On Dec 15, 2019
U mean the Real Name of BuhariApC??
Re: What Is Taqqiya by saaron(m): 11:39am On Dec 15, 2019
supercase1:
Have you heard of the term taqqiya u can Google it for more info
Taqqiya refers to the use of lies and deception by Muslims to confuse and manipulate non believers with the aim of subducing them u see all Muslims uses taqqiya methods in dealing with non Muslims in general SUNNI or SHIA Muslims are guilty of this
my fellow non Muslims reading this be wise with the way u trust a Muslim man
research more on TAQQIYA on Google to understand better
Thank you
Exactly! It's for this reason that the so call war against boko haram is a joke. Muslims can't wage war against Muslims. Just another Taqiyya on Nigerians.
Re: What Is Taqqiya by mu2sa2: 11:40am On Dec 15, 2019
What stops you praying and fasting as usual for the meaning to come to you by inspiration. Or go to your tithe collector to prophesy the meaning to you. Btw, when it comes to lying and deceit in the name of religion, taqiyya practitioners, if they exist, are definitely learners compared to leaders of a particular religion whose stick-in-trade are extortion, reckless fvcking, selfishness and hypocrisy.
Re: What Is Taqqiya by supercase1(m): 1:10pm On Dec 15, 2019
Simplyleo:

am I lying please counter my allegations
What does sura 3:28 in the Koran states
Re: What Is Taqqiya by supercase1(m): 1:43pm On Dec 15, 2019
saaron:
Taqiyya is an Islamic word which means LIE. It's a term that involves the use of lies to decieve enemies.
Taqiyya is a term that basically describe the art of war against enemies.
Example; when these terrorist tells you their religion is a religion of peace, have it at the back of your mind that they meant peace with muslims of the same faith and sect. If you're not a muslim, they will wage war against you whether directly or indirectly. Are boko haram not killing non muslims in great numbers?
They even go further to say there's no conpulsion in Islam, yet there are uncountible accounts of how islamist jihadist forced fully converted people of other faiths to Islam through the sword. Chibok girls kidnap and forcedful conversion is a typical example. Where is Leah Sharibu? She's being held captive to this day by jihadist because she refused to accept Islam.
These and many more is how Islamist play taiyya (fool people of other faiths) on us in other to wage a silent war on us and defeat us.
Yes they will tell you boko haram are not muslims. But the truth is boko haram are THE REAL MUSLIMS. They just don't want you to know it. - Taqiyya.

The ealier we all know this the better. Boko haram terrorist and the others who claim to be peaceful muslims are one and fighting the same cause.
Thank you bro...... For expanding and explaining this issue in details.but foolish Nigerians especially the none Muslims from the middle belt, SE, SW, SS will think that these Muslim guys mean well and are truthful.infact devil dey learn work for were Muslim people dey lie !

1 Like

Re: What Is Taqqiya by sligo(m): 9:39pm On Dec 15, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

well this will answer your question if you understand English

Re: What Is Taqqiya by AntiChristian: 5:31am On Dec 19, 2019
Let me open the Bible and show you how the Lords was deceiving people.
Taqiyya right? Let no Christian here mention any context cos you didn't remember context with the Muslims here!

We read in...

Jeremiah 4:10
Then I said, "Ah, Sovereign LORD, how completely you have deceived (nasha) this people and Jerusalem by saying, 'You will have peace,' when the sword is at our throats."

We have it in...

1 Kings 22:20-22
And the LORD said, 'Who will entice Ahab into attacking Ramoth Gilead and going to his death there?'
"One suggested this, and another that. 21 Finally, a spirit came forward, stood before the LORD and said, 'I will entice him.'
'By what means?' the LORD asked.
" 'I will go out and be a lying spirit in the mouths of all his prophets,' he said.
" 'You will succeed in enticing him,' said the LORD. 'Go and do it.'

Here we see that the man said that he would resort to lying in order to entice Ahab and God supported the idea and told him to go ahead and do it!

We even have it in...

Ezekiel 14:9-11
" 'And if the prophet is enticed to utter a prophecy, I the LORD have enticed that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand against him and destroy him from among my people Israel. 10 They will bear their guilt-the prophet will be as guilty as the one who consults him. 11 Then the people of Israel will no longer stray from me, nor will they defile themselves anymore with all their sins. They will be my people, and I will be their God, declares the Sovereign LORD.' "

God is punishing him for a crime that He enticed him to do in the first place? Isn't that entrapment?

Another passage...

Isaiah 37:6-7
Isaiah said to them, "Tell your master, 'This is what the LORD says: Do not be afraid of what you have heard-those words with which the underlings of the king of Assyria have blasphemed me. Listen! I am going to put a spirit in him so that when he hears a certain report, he will return to his own country, and there I will have him cut down with the sword.' "

God had that spirit spread a rumor so that the King of Assyria can to return to his homeland. In short, that spirit's purpose was for deception.

Another example from the Bible...

Isaiah 19:14
The LORD has poured into them a spirit of dizziness; they make Egypt stagger in all that she does, as a drunkard staggers around in his vomit.

Here we see God deceiving people to the extent that they become absolutely foolish.

Even though I don't believe the Gospels teach that Jesus taught he was God, however this example is for those who believe that Jesus is God. Jesus admits that he was speaking figuratively all this time...

John 16:25
"Though I have been speaking figuratively (paroimia), a time is coming when I will no longer use this kind of language but will tell you plainly about my Father.

Why wasn't Jesus speaking in a normal and clear way all the time? Why did Jesus then go and say that he won't 'use this kind of language'?

Well, here we find out why...

Mark 4:10-12
When he was alone, the Twelve and the others around him asked him about the parables. 11He told them, "The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables 12so that," 'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!'

So here we see that Jesus was deceiving certain people by speaking in parables so that they won't (and God forbid!) REPENT AND BE FORGIVEN!

Also in...

2 Thessalonians 2:11
For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie

So God will delude people so that they can believe lies?

Supercase1, saaron, simplyleo, OfficialAPCNig,
Re: What Is Taqqiya by AntiChristian: 8:27am On Dec 19, 2019
Re: What Is Taqqiya by OfficialAPCNig: 9:39am On Dec 19, 2019
AntiChristian:
Let me open the Bible and show you how the Lords was deceiving people.
Taqiyya right? Let no Christian here mention any context cos you didn't remember context with the Muslims here!

We read in...

Jeremiah 4:10
Then I said, "Ah, Sovereign LORD, how completely you have deceived (nasha) this people and Jerusalem by saying, 'You will have peace,' when the sword is at our throats."

We have it in...

1 Kings 22:20-22
And the LORD said, 'Who will entice Ahab into attacking Ramoth Gilead and going to his death there?'
"One suggested this, and another that. 21 Finally, a spirit came forward, stood before the LORD and said, 'I will entice him.'
'By what means?' the LORD asked.
" 'I will go out and be a lying spirit in the mouths of all his prophets,' he said.
" 'You will succeed in enticing him,' said the LORD. 'Go and do it.'

Here we see that the man said that he would resort to lying in order to entice Ahab and God supported the idea and told him to go ahead and do it!

We even have it in...

Ezekiel 14:9-11
" 'And if the prophet is enticed to utter a prophecy, I the LORD have enticed that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand against him and destroy him from among my people Israel. 10 They will bear their guilt-the prophet will be as guilty as the one who consults him. 11 Then the people of Israel will no longer stray from me, nor will they defile themselves anymore with all their sins. They will be my people, and I will be their God, declares the Sovereign LORD.' "

God is punishing him for a crime that He enticed him to do in the first place? Isn't that entrapment?

Another passage...

Isaiah 37:6-7
Isaiah said to them, "Tell your master, 'This is what the LORD says: Do not be afraid of what you have heard-those words with which the underlings of the king of Assyria have blasphemed me. Listen! I am going to put a spirit in him so that when he hears a certain report, he will return to his own country, and there I will have him cut down with the sword.' "

God had that spirit spread a rumor so that the King of Assyria can to return to his homeland. In short, that spirit's purpose was for deception.

Another example from the Bible...

Isaiah 19:14
The LORD has poured into them a spirit of dizziness; they make Egypt stagger in all that she does, as a drunkard staggers around in his vomit.

Here we see God deceiving people to the extent that they become absolutely foolish.

Even though I don't believe the Gospels teach that Jesus taught he was God, however this example is for those who believe that Jesus is God. Jesus admits that he was speaking figuratively all this time...

John 16:25
"Though I have been speaking figuratively (paroimia), a time is coming when I will no longer use this kind of language but will tell you plainly about my Father.

Why wasn't Jesus speaking in a normal and clear way all the time? Why did Jesus then go and say that he won't 'use this kind of language'?

Well, here we find out why...

Mark 4:10-12
When he was alone, the Twelve and the others around him asked him about the parables. 11He told them, "The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables 12so that," 'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!'

So here we see that Jesus was deceiving certain people by speaking in parables so that they won't (and God forbid!) REPENT AND BE FORGIVEN!

Also in...

2 Thessalonians 2:11
For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie

So God will delude people so that they can believe lies?

Supercase1, saaron, simplyleo, OfficialAPCNig,
Is this all you could do for your Allah?
Re: What Is Taqqiya by AntiChristian: 10:55am On Dec 19, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

Is this all you could do for your Allah?

You can request for more deceits from your Lord?

Let's discuss on why your Lords used Taqqiya!

Thread ends when you open the anus of the Christian God inspired books!

(1) (Reply)

Still On Sunday Eid Celebration / Diabolical Campaigns Against Non-interest/islamic Banking Model In Nigeria / Muslims Must Reject Jihad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.