Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Result Of 2019 Car Race And Bike Race Championship In Nigeria - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Result Of 2019 Car Race And Bike Race Championship In Nigeria (21668 Views)

The 2018 Edition Of The Motorsport Championship In Pictures (PHOTOS) / Motorsport Raceway: The First And Only Car Race Track In Nigeria (Photos) / The Interior Of 2019 Mercedes Benz G Class (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Result Of 2019 Car Race And Bike Race Championship In Nigeria by alphaconde(m): 7:44am On Dec 16, 2019
M interested someone should loop me in
Re: Result Of 2019 Car Race And Bike Race Championship In Nigeria by apholaryn: 7:46am On Dec 16, 2019
pode:
����� I want to join this bike race, it's always be my wish to do this, I need a contact
u get these kind bike? No be one company go finance u o..u go first get the bike urself and go register ,from there if u dey do well u go see support

1 Like

Re: Result Of 2019 Car Race And Bike Race Championship In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 16, 2019
Cool bikes
Re: Result Of 2019 Car Race And Bike Race Championship In Nigeria by idiagbo86(m): 8:08am On Dec 16, 2019
Abeg nah 4 which road dem run those races .my hand no dey am oooo.
Re: Result Of 2019 Car Race And Bike Race Championship In Nigeria by xcelentattitude(m): 8:21am On Dec 16, 2019
On which road na? shocked

Is it the one dah vio or frsc are always blocking with their car on Sunday in order to collect Égunjé.

Re: Result Of 2019 Car Race And Bike Race Championship In Nigeria by CrimeKsmart: 8:27am On Dec 16, 2019
contigiency:

Some of you in rural villages always think that every part of Nigeria is like those your villages. Do you think that such racing just started in Nigeria? In case you don't know, motor racing, horse racing, bike racing and many others have been in Nigeria. And you should try and less your abuse of this country.

Keep shut and stop assuming nonsense. Check my post very well before qouting me wrong
Re: Result Of 2019 Car Race And Bike Race Championship In Nigeria by dfrost: 8:29am On Dec 16, 2019
contigiency:

Some of you in rural villages always think that every part of Nigeria is like those your villages. Do you think that such racing just started in Nigeria? In case you don't know, motor racing, horse racing, bike racing and many others have been in Nigeria. And you should try and less your abuse of this country.

You don't need to abuse them to let them know else you are towing their path.

Back to the topic: there are racing summits in Ekiti, Cross River and some other states.

Late Mamman Vatsa's daughter is one of the best in Nigeria. wink

1 Like

Re: Result Of 2019 Car Race And Bike Race Championship In Nigeria by mejai(m): 8:31am On Dec 16, 2019
Shagati and EgunMogaji2 should win this.

1 Like

Re: Result Of 2019 Car Race And Bike Race Championship In Nigeria by Nwaonyishi69: 8:36am On Dec 16, 2019
Dino Meleye did not appear in the bike list even though he just bought a new power bike and has no political job again.

1 Like

Re: Result Of 2019 Car Race And Bike Race Championship In Nigeria by lonlytroy(m): 8:37am On Dec 16, 2019
For Nigeria Road? Well RIP wouldn't be their postion
Re: Result Of 2019 Car Race And Bike Race Championship In Nigeria by EgunMogaji2: 8:54am On Dec 16, 2019
mejai:

At his age, EgunMogaji has more sense than ego grin

There are many styles of motorcyclists. I think Shagatti and I belong into the sport touring and long distance type, not the competitive one.

Pic: Lagos/Ibadan Express. Sadly no professional first responders came.

2 Likes

Re: Result Of 2019 Car Race And Bike Race Championship In Nigeria by MedicH: 8:57am On Dec 16, 2019
wow DAYTONA international speedway coming soon
Re: Result Of 2019 Car Race And Bike Race Championship In Nigeria by LewsTherin: 8:57am On Dec 16, 2019
Why are people still asking which road? At least, skim through the first page of a thread before you comment on it. Your question may just have been answered there.

Track is Motorsport Raceway Evbuobanosa (MRE). Km 35 Alnog the Benin Asaba Expressway.

Re: Result Of 2019 Car Race And Bike Race Championship In Nigeria by EgunMogaji2: 8:58am On Dec 16, 2019
I'm thinking of putting together a charity ride by responsible cruiser riders in Ibadan during the summer.

1 Like

Re: Result Of 2019 Car Race And Bike Race Championship In Nigeria by Chartey(m): 9:03am On Dec 16, 2019
Dicktionary:
grin

Very nice Development.
You stone head always talking bad about Nigeria Roads, should go to the Far North and see Classic Roads. I mean not even one Pot hole, Constant light, They are no major river there, but constant Water 24/7. I WAS SHOCKED!!!

SW, SS, SE, MB Governor & Senators are Bunch of Clowns with Sh!t Brain!!!

Smh
I'mtheRealD!ck
Stop exaggerating.

1 Like

Re: Result Of 2019 Car Race And Bike Race Championship In Nigeria by Smithwilliams826: 9:13am On Dec 16, 2019
Which road them one use?
Re: Result Of 2019 Car Race And Bike Race Championship In Nigeria by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:29am On Dec 16, 2019
Some are saying Nigeria roads forget that there are designated roads for races even the oyinbo don't uses normal roads. We have race course in Lagos moreover not all car race are done on track, Dakar is on desert
Re: Result Of 2019 Car Race And Bike Race Championship In Nigeria by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:31am On Dec 16, 2019
Some persons are saying Nigeria roads are not good for races forget that there are designated roads for races even the oyinbo don't uses normal roads. We have race course in Lagos which some of them didnt know moreover not all car race are done on track, Dakar is on desert

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Result Of 2019 Car Race And Bike Race Championship In Nigeria by Quincykay: 9:45am On Dec 16, 2019
Looks like he bmw s1000rr is the bike to beat in the 1000cc category!
Re: Result Of 2019 Car Race And Bike Race Championship In Nigeria by Jaqenhghar: 10:12am On Dec 16, 2019
contigiency:

Why is it you people dont like the truth? You think car racing is just about getting a few cars and go for it
Re: Result Of 2019 Car Race And Bike Race Championship In Nigeria by shugabasbn: 10:12am On Dec 16, 2019
Hmm. They called all the animals with horns our snail too want to show up.

I wish them all the best.
Re: Result Of 2019 Car Race And Bike Race Championship In Nigeria by Jaqenhghar: 10:15am On Dec 16, 2019
LewsTherin:
Why are people still asking which road? At least, skim through the first page of a thread before you comment on it. Your question may just have been answered there.

Track is Motorsport Raceway Evbuobanosa (MRE). Km 35 Alnog the Benin Asaba Expressway.
See race track abeg
[img]https://media1./images/1d13ce90ded12dc6cba81d40e852a542/tenor.gif?itemid=10869803[/img]
Re: Result Of 2019 Car Race And Bike Race Championship In Nigeria by shugabasbn: 10:16am On Dec 16, 2019
hakeemhakeem:
Some persons are saying Nigeria roads are not good for races forget that there are designated roads for races even the oyinbo don't uses normal roads. We have race course in Lagos which some of them didnt know moreover not all car race are done on track, Dakar is on desert

It is not only road factor we are considering guy. There are so many logistics reasons that road race in Nigeria is considered as suicide attempt.
Ask Aisha Buhari she will tell u better
Re: Result Of 2019 Car Race And Bike Race Championship In Nigeria by Shagati(m): 10:24am On Dec 16, 2019
mejai:
Not at all likely.
Motorcycle commuting and touring are two very different things from Track Racing.
Gbenga, the winner of the 1000cc category has been to numerous track training days in S. Africa, UK and the US so a well deserved win.

EgunMogaji2:

At his age, EgunMogaji has more sense than ego grin
There are many styles of motorcyclists. I think Shagati and I belong into the sport touring and long distance type, not the competitive one.
@bolded butresses my earlier point.

1 Like

Re: Result Of 2019 Car Race And Bike Race Championship In Nigeria by Tpc: 10:24am On Dec 16, 2019
Ara I happens to be my junior brother.
His full name is Arawore Ikutegbe,
He is an architect by profession.
his racing club is called Dark Matter Racing,
His bike club is called Easy Riders Motorcycle Club.

For the un-initiated the race track is located in Edo State and this has been going on for sometime now.
A first I was scared shittless until I visited the place. Safety is of utmost concern to them and just one visit got me hooked to the sport.
People who participate are from all works of life and very successful also.
They even have sponsors from local companies here in Nigeria.

Try and look up their names on Facebook and instagram if you would like to sign up and join them.

It cost money time and effort, so don't think it is cheap.
Re: Result Of 2019 Car Race And Bike Race Championship In Nigeria by LewsTherin: 10:57am On Dec 16, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

See race track abeg

Thise who can, do

Those who can't, hate
Re: Result Of 2019 Car Race And Bike Race Championship In Nigeria by tck2000(m): 11:12am On Dec 16, 2019
Dicktionary:
grin

Very nice Development.
You stone head always talking bad about Nigeria Roads, should go to the Far North and see Classic Roads. I mean not even one Pot hole, Constant light, They are no major river there, but constant Water 24/7. I WAS SHOCKED!!!

SW, SS, SE, MB Governor & Senators are Bunch of Clowns with Sh!t Brain!!!

Smh
I'mtheRealD!ck
Apt
Re: Result Of 2019 Car Race And Bike Race Championship In Nigeria by Jaqenhghar: 11:20am On Dec 16, 2019
LewsTherin:

Thise who can, do

Those who can't, hate
.why does it have to be aerial view nah? They say the devil is in the details. No protective barrier. Where spectatora want siddon? If a car loses control na so e go take plough into people. Keep shouting hate upandan a stretch of road doesnt make it a race track grin grin
Re: Result Of 2019 Car Race And Bike Race Championship In Nigeria by gibzzhd: 12:38pm On Dec 16, 2019
hakeemhakeem:
Nice
in other words Nigeria can start a version of racing done on pot hole filled roads.Thats Unique �����

1 Like

Re: Result Of 2019 Car Race And Bike Race Championship In Nigeria by contigiency(m): 1:00pm On Dec 16, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Why is it you people dont like the truth? You think car racing is just about getting a few cars and go for it

so the number of cars should be one million before you can call it car racing?
Re: Result Of 2019 Car Race And Bike Race Championship In Nigeria by Jaqenhghar: 1:03pm On Dec 16, 2019
contigiency:

so the number of cars should be one million before you can call it car racing?
You clearly dont get my point. SMH
Re: Result Of 2019 Car Race And Bike Race Championship In Nigeria by ahmemmygrey(m): 4:12pm On Dec 16, 2019
this place look like a parking lot grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Avoid These 7 Distracted Driving Habits. They Are Dangerous. / You Shouldn’t Own A Car If You Are A Tenant — Financial Guru Advises Nigerians / Old Number Plates, Driver's Licence Expire Sept 31, Says FRSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.