Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Kim Oprah Celebrates Her Birthday With A Male Stripper - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Oprah Celebrates Her Birthday With A Male Stripper (53073 Views)

BbNaija Star, Kim Oprah Celebrates 25th Birthday With Stunning New Photos / Bbnaija: Kim Oprah Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos / Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Oprah Celebrates Her Birthday With A Male Stripper by lacemose(m): 8:04am On Dec 16, 2019
The Big Brother Naija ex housemate, Kim Oprah celebrated her birthday with a male strip dancer dancing for her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuCg1XetYVc

1 Share

Re: Kim Oprah Celebrates Her Birthday With A Male Stripper by Jasen1(m): 8:09am On Dec 16, 2019
Male get stripper again

7 Likes

Re: Kim Oprah Celebrates Her Birthday With A Male Stripper by meobizy(f): 8:35am On Dec 16, 2019
No picture? I guess this is fake news.

Edit: Finally I see pictures. The former title claimed she pushed him away. Strippers are for fat, ugly and old females so it’s obvious with all her forming conji is wrecking her, the same way it does many females.

8 Likes

Re: Kim Oprah Celebrates Her Birthday With A Male Stripper by Lilshorecords(m): 9:36am On Dec 16, 2019
This na News?
Re: Kim Oprah Celebrates Her Birthday With A Male Stripper by SultanOfPuna: 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2019
Kaii shocked
This Girl Must Be A Sexual Jihadist..

#FarmToolzOnTheBeat

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kim Oprah Celebrates Her Birthday With A Male Stripper by sunnywhyt007: 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2019
Oga oo
Re: Kim Oprah Celebrates Her Birthday With A Male Stripper by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2019
My acct just got credited after reading dis post Thanks Op..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Oprah Celebrates Her Birthday With A Male Stripper by Barthley: 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2019
This guy chop am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim Oprah Celebrates Her Birthday With A Male Stripper by solmusdesigns: 2:03pm On Dec 16, 2019
cool

girls are getting more sexually bold in Nigeria.. i like that.. honestly most urban men dont want opressed un expressive women

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Oprah Celebrates Her Birthday With A Male Stripper by whytediamond(m): 2:03pm On Dec 16, 2019
Any type of footwear you want this Christmas season, send me the picture and get it delivered to your doorsteps for low price. I'm right at the heart Mandilas, Lagos Island. Pay on delivery. See my WhatsApp number below.
Re: Kim Oprah Celebrates Her Birthday With A Male Stripper by dalass(f): 2:03pm On Dec 16, 2019
What's Wong with us

Must we copy copy everything Americans do?

sad
Re: Kim Oprah Celebrates Her Birthday With A Male Stripper by Muyiwaipere(m): 2:04pm On Dec 16, 2019
Awon omo waliasiri

2 Likes

Re: Kim Oprah Celebrates Her Birthday With A Male Stripper by meobizy(f): 2:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
manGODDED:

Good evening everyone.. I'm a final year student of university of benin department of geology, I have a project defense on Thursday and I haven't paid for the project. Pls I don't know if you could help, it's 25k . Please . If I don't pay I'm going to have an extra year just because of project fee. Please help. I have ffrm now till Wednesday to pay up. 6235805248. Fidelity bank. I beg of you. Please
Go and make money with your rectum like Bobrisky.
Re: Kim Oprah Celebrates Her Birthday With A Male Stripper by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
whytediamond:
V
Vagina!

4 Likes

Re: Kim Oprah Celebrates Her Birthday With A Male Stripper by meobizy(f): 2:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
solmusdesigns:
girls are getting more sexually bold in Nigeria.. i like that
It is needed. Who humility help?

1 Like

Re: Kim Oprah Celebrates Her Birthday With A Male Stripper by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
Wow
This news changed my life
Thanks so much admin

2 Likes

Re: Kim Oprah Celebrates Her Birthday With A Male Stripper by princegeo(m): 2:06pm On Dec 16, 2019
So how is these one a news.... naa

1 Like

Re: Kim Oprah Celebrates Her Birthday With A Male Stripper by Onyi22(f): 2:06pm On Dec 16, 2019
Beautiful ❤❤

1 Like

Re: Kim Oprah Celebrates Her Birthday With A Male Stripper by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 16, 2019
Jasen1:
Male get stripper again
Dem be disgrace to Male gender
Re: Kim Oprah Celebrates Her Birthday With A Male Stripper by solmusdesigns: 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2019
meobizy:

It is needed. Who humility help?

after their sexual liberation i hope they also hustle like men to help the family or share bills only primitive men want a slave modern men want helpers

2 Likes

Re: Kim Oprah Celebrates Her Birthday With A Male Stripper by Geminita1(f): 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2019
Kim o
Re: Kim Oprah Celebrates Her Birthday With A Male Stripper by meobizy(f): 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2019
solmusdesigns:

after their sexual liberation i hope they also hustle like men to help the family or share bills only primitive men want a slave modern men want helpers
True.
Re: Kim Oprah Celebrates Her Birthday With A Male Stripper by IprintMONEY: 2:09pm On Dec 16, 2019
and she couldnt petronize tuoyo?? angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Kim Oprah Celebrates Her Birthday With A Male Stripper by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
Re: Kim Oprah Celebrates Her Birthday With A Male Stripper by otunbalamba: 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2019
dalass:
What's Wong with us

Must we copy copy everything Americans do?

[left][/left]
sad
Google is your friend cheesy
Re: Kim Oprah Celebrates Her Birthday With A Male Stripper by cescky(m): 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2019
angry

This girl has lost it..

Nothing as sad as a fine stupid girl..

4 Likes

Re: Kim Oprah Celebrates Her Birthday With A Male Stripper by DaddyMorenike: 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2019
Wetin shittu no go see for kpomo joint.
Re: Kim Oprah Celebrates Her Birthday With A Male Stripper by Frankyboy1(m): 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2019
manGODDED:

Good evening everyone.. I'm a final year student of university of benin department of geology, I have a project defense on Thursday and I haven't paid for the project. Pls I don't know if you could help, it's 25k . Please . If I don't pay I'm going to have an extra year just because of project fee. Please help. I have ffrm now till Wednesday to pay up. 6235805248. Fidelity bank. I beg of you. Please

Trust me, an extra year does not kill, try it out

2 Likes

Re: Kim Oprah Celebrates Her Birthday With A Male Stripper by Beetimi(m): 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2019
na wa o
Re: Kim Oprah Celebrates Her Birthday With A Male Stripper by Beetimi(m): 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2019
Frankyboy1:

Trust me, an extra year does not kill, try it out

grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abiola Adebayo Involved In An Auto Accident (Photos) / Jjc’s Mother Prays For Funke Akindele To Bear Her Grandchildren (Photos) / Burna Boy Buys 2022 Lamborghini Urus Novitec Edition Worth ₦250 Million (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.