Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:25 AM

Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa (20530 Views)

The 10 Greatest Commercial Passenger Aircrafts( Planes) Of All Time / Ibom Air Signs An Agreement With Air Bus For The Supply Of 10 New Aircrafts / Flight Resumption: Air Peace Flies All Its Aircrafts Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 16, 2019
Urhobo people want to hijack the governorship of delta after this man's reign. When that happens, Asaba will start looking like a deserted town again.
Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by Mutemenot(m): 10:33am On Dec 16, 2019
Anacondaprick:

Ok . When I was at asaba sometime ago, they said okowa abandoned Asaba and is concentrating on the roads at his home town

No, I'm not a fan of politicians but I must commend Okowa, he has done well in terms of road, drainages, free medical for kids below 5 and pregnant women.

2 Likes

Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by Small080(m): 10:37am On Dec 16, 2019
morikee:
I lost my Grand mom 2day may her soul rest in peace amen.

About the airport nice initiative.
Nairalander, someone lost his grandma you're liking it grin grin grin so, you want the grandma die beforeb cry cry
Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by CHOPUP411(m): 10:39am On Dec 16, 2019
sadMumu governor go and pay minimum wage
Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by lekspot01(m): 10:44am On Dec 16, 2019
solmusdesigns:

mumu talk why dont you show proof i even transact with nairalanders or do you see me spaming anywhere with adverts?

He said SCAMMING not Spamming...... So you scam?
Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by solmusdesigns: 10:45am On Dec 16, 2019
lekspot01:

He said SCAMMING not Spamming...... So you scam?

i dont as i dont deal with nairalanders..

abi have you seen me advertise to anyone
Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by PrinceMajestic: 10:46am On Dec 16, 2019
This gud but my govnor need to beautify the demacations in asaba rd, the roads must look like a real state capital road
Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by PrinceMajestic: 10:50am On Dec 16, 2019
koyyes:
Urhobo people want to hijack the governorship of delta after this man's reign. When that happens, Asaba will start looking like a deserted town again.
shut ur trap. We re the owners of delta state. Its just an undeserved priviledge that d delta north(delta-ibo) pple have a chance to rule in my state, urhobo re fair nd just thats y we allowd them to rule so dnt insult us again by saying we want to hijack, we cannot hijack what is ours!
Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by Nwaonyishi69: 10:51am On Dec 16, 2019
When?
Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by COMPAQ(m): 10:53am On Dec 16, 2019
very likely, this will turn out to be a white elephant project. While airports the world over make profits, this one will likely have insufficient flights to make it profitable and all those who work there will be on government payroll. In a few years time, the Delta state government will complain that its overheads and salary costs are too high. The people will also complain that they are not seeing roads, schools and hospitals being built, but stupid as they are, they wont realize that unprofitable projects such as these only end up increasing recurrent expenditure down the line and reducing capital expenditure.

As far as I'm concerned, if a project wont pay for itself in Nigeria, don't build it!!

2 Likes

Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by Bizibi(m): 11:05am On Dec 16, 2019
Anacondaprick:

Ok . When I was at asaba sometime ago, they said okowa abandoned Asaba and is concentrating on the roads at his home town
he is really trying his best and he is better than his predecessor.
Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by Bizibi(m): 11:06am On Dec 16, 2019
PrinceMajestic:
shut ur trap. We re the owners of delta state. Its just an undeserved priviledge that d delta north(delta-ibo) pple have a chance to rule in my state, urhobo re fair nd just thats y we allowd them to rule so dnt insult us again by saying we want to hijack, we cannot hijack what is ours!
how urhobo take own Delta State or other tribes nor dey Delta south.....make una nor use una mouth and pride cause problems.

1 Like

Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by Dre555: 11:12am On Dec 16, 2019
Airport that was built by previous administration

1 Like

Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 16, 2019
Mutemenot:

8 years of the previous governor left the whole state in a mess, as it stands, Okowa's 4 years is far better than the 8 years of Udugahan. Ask those within Asaba, they will tell why he's named Roadmaster
Common shut up, who did u think built this airport in asaba. Okowa is the worst governor on earth.
Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 16, 2019
PrinceMajestic:
Sense you nor get, what's the difference between you and a fulani cow now.
I was thinking we at the south should be civilize but people like you still have alot to learn.

1 Like

Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by Chicastle: 11:26am On Dec 16, 2019
Asaba international Airport should receive big Aircrafts ,before being announce by Governor Okowa please

No noise
Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 16, 2019
Mutemenot:

No, I'm not a fan of politicians but I must commend Okowa, he has done well in terms of road, drainages, free medical for kids below 5 and pregnant women.
Free medicals for kids and pregnant women were initiatives of the previous government, this very airport was built by the previous govt, then waec use to be free in govt too until okowa stopped it.
As for the roads and drainage i have not seen much improvement apart from sapele and sapele roads were built by nddc not okowa.
This man cannot attract a single investor to delta state, delta is just on autopilot mode.

1 Like

Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by ukeleh: 11:32am On Dec 16, 2019
Airport that Uduagha used 8years to build is what Okowa is also claiming as his project. Nigeria politicians, God is watching
Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by PrinceMajestic: 11:34am On Dec 16, 2019
charliboy654:

Sense you nor get, what's the difference between you and a fulani cow now.
I was thinking we at the south should be civilize but people like you still have alot to learn.
na u get sense na? If nt for unjust mapping that made those anambra pple to infiltrate our delta land u wont be misbehaving by this time over my state issue. Who u even be sef? Nobody knw u 4 here nd we nor wan knw u
Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by DMerciful(m): 11:36am On Dec 16, 2019
He did a lot of roads. Last time I went home, it was unbelievable, I almost got lost grin
Anacondaprick:

Which road master. The last time I go asaba I nor see the road wey him dey do oooo
Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by PrinceMajestic: 11:38am On Dec 16, 2019
Bizibi:
how urhobo take own Delta State or other tribes nor dey Delta south.....make una nor use una mouth and pride cause problems.
na urhobo give una chance to rule, we allow delta south rule nd we still allow delta north rule now that its our turn to rule d state that is rightfully ours you all re wailing, what re u wailin for? Next time for u life be urhobo man so that u go get small prestige
Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 16, 2019
PrinceMajestic:
na u get sense na? If nt for unjust mapping that made those anambra pple to infiltrate our delta land u wont be misbehaving by this time over my state issue. Who u even be sef? Nobody knw u 4 here nd we nor wan knw u
See this goat, who know you too?
Since you refuse to have sense lemme clear the picture for you.
How do u feel when these fulani people claim to own nigeria.
If you say urhobo own delta, then fulani and hausa own nigeria. Its as simple as that.
So u can see there's a similarity between you and a fulani cow.

1 Like

Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 16, 2019
PrinceMajestic:
na urhobo give una chance to rule, we allow delta south rule nd we still allow delta north rule now that its our turn to rule d state that is rightfully ours you all re wailing, what re u wailin for? Next time for u life be urhobo man so that u go get small prestige
Urhobo has no fucking prestige jor, whats the meaning of urhobo in urhobo language?
Dont let me come out for you o, bloody usobo.
Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by PrinceMajestic: 11:46am On Dec 16, 2019
charliboy654:

See this goat, who know you too?
Since you refuse to have sense lemme clear the picture for you.
How do u feel when these fulani people claim to own nigeria.
If you say urhobo own delta, then fulani and hausa own nigeria. Its as simple as that.
So u can see there's a similarity between you and a fulani cow.
nigeria for us all. Delta for Urhobo. Hang urself but b4 u hang urself ask why the "welcome to delta" symbol has only urhobo greeting and urhobo cultural attires in it? We own d state n nigeria 4 us all so use d lagoon mr man
Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by PrinceMajestic: 11:49am On Dec 16, 2019
charliboy654:

Urhobo has no fucking prestige jor, whats the meaning of urhobo in urhobo language?
Dont let me come out for you o, bloody usobo.
u just dey envy my tribe out of inferiority complex wen our success don put u. Kill urself mr man, urhobo is greate than ur tribe a million times. Ur tribe fit produce the DSP Of senate?
Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by Anacondaprick: 11:55am On Dec 16, 2019
DMerciful:
He did a lot of roads. Last time I went home, it was unbelievable, I almost got lost grin

Where precisely. I'm talking of Asaba gan gan I know he did in other places but I'm talking about asaba gan gan
Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 16, 2019
PrinceMajestic:
nigeria for us all. Delta for Urhobo. Hang urself but b4 u hang urself ask why the "welcome to delta" symbol has only urhobo greeting and urhobo cultural attires in it? We own d state n nigeria 4 us all so use d lagoon mr man
I have gotten what i wanted. Thanks
Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 16, 2019
PrinceMajestic:
u just dey envy my tribe out of inferiority complex wen our success don put u. Kill urself mr man, urhobo is greate than ur tribe a million times. Ur tribe fit produce the DSP Of senate?
Kind of question an illiterate will ask
Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by spy24(m): 11:57am On Dec 16, 2019
koyyes:
People like you are the problem of this country so vying for political power is now hijacking. See oga, delta is a peaceful multi ethnic state please don't scatter it with your beef please. If urhobo people wants to be next governor let it be . it is not hijacking. Aniocha just finished its 8 years kudos to all other tribe in the state for supporting them even wen ogboru an urhobo man was brought to rival him for the sit I'm the last election
Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by spy24(m): 12:01pm On Dec 16, 2019
PrinceMajestic:
Bro I am an urhobo man like you but I don't support ur claim that that state belong to urhobos , it belongs to every ethnic group in that state , let's begin to see ourselves as one

1 Like

Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by DMerciful(m): 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2019
He did the roads in Agbor. My friend also confirmed he did a lot of roads in Sapele and this guy was a big critic of Okowa until he traveled home.
Anacondaprick:

Where precisely. I'm talking of Asaba gan gan I know he did in other places but I'm talking about asaba gan gan

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Update On Construction Of 2km Flyover Interchange At Murtala Muhammad Road, Kano / FG announces Two-Day Total Shutdown Of Third Mainland Bridge / The Easiest Country To Get Citizenship In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.