Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa (20527 Views)

The 10 Greatest Commercial Passenger Aircrafts( Planes) Of All Time / Ibom Air Signs An Agreement With Air Bus For The Supply Of 10 New Aircrafts / Flight Resumption: Air Peace Flies All Its Aircrafts Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by PrinceMajestic: 12:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
charliboy654:
Kind of question an illiterate will ask
e hit u real bad
Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 16, 2019
PrinceMajestic:
shut ur trap. We re the owners of delta state. Its just an undeserved priviledge that d delta north(delta-ibo) pple have a chance to rule in my state, urhobo re fair nd just thats y we allowd them to rule so dnt insult us again by saying we want to hijack, we cannot hijack what is ours!

Owners of delta state indeed. That the why the northerners are controlling you people. Go and tell them this sh1t you just spewed if you have the balls.

Air head.
Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 16, 2019
spy24:

People like you are the problem of this country so vying for political power is now hijacking. See oga, delta is a peaceful multi ethnic state please don't scatter it with your beef please. If urhobo people wants to be next governor let it be . it is not hijacking. Aniocha just finished its 8 years kudos to all other tribe in the state for supporting them even wen ogboru an urhobo man was brought to rival him for the sit I'm the last election

How many tribes are there in delta state and how many urhobos have governed delta before this present governor?

I just spilled the undiluted truth and you are bickering.
Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by HadizaTYazzaFB: 1:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
HadizaTYazzaFB:
IgbereTV reports that on Sunday, Governor Ifeanyi Okowa, said large airplanes can now land in Asaba as the AZMAN AA 5N-AIS made its maiden flight into the airport after upgrade of the Airport runway

The governor who was represented by the State Commissioner for Information, Mr Charles Aniagwu at the airport to witness the landing of the aircraft, said other machines capable of flight could now avail themselves of the luxury of the Asaba International airport.

As he was expressing joy that Asaba International Airport has regained its experienced comfort by the classic and safe flight of the AZMAN airspace, he said the sad story surrounding the downgrading of the airport by the Federal Aviation Authority of Nigeria, FAAB six years ago has been happily given a new and improved form.

Okowa held that the feat was geared at achieving a stronger Delta before year 2023 when he would finish strong.

Managing Director of the airline, Dr Faisal Abdulmunah said the aeroplane (airplane) labelled Alhaji Abdullahi Inusa Sarina – Safe Fly AZMAN AA 5N-AIS, was the first of its kind to the South-South zone of the federation.

He said ASMAN would record uninterrupted flights to Asaba henceforth, putting the capacity of the plane at 110, but said only 65 passengers were on board during the maiden flight.

http://igberetvnews.com/1195676/gov-okowa-asaba-international-airport-ready-receive-big-aircrafts/

Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by nzeobi(m): 2:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
PerkinDossier:
Good job. Umueri international airport will follow soon.
What do you need the umueri Airport when you have asaba, enugu and imo Airport and none is more than 45 minutes drive
Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by spy24(m): 2:09pm On Dec 16, 2019
koyyes:

How many tribes are there in delta state and how many urhobos have governed delta before this present governor?

I just spilled the undiluted truth and you are bickering.

how many times have aniocha ruled delta . just once and you are complaining
Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by Prokaryote: 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2019
Which kain international Airport, Ikeja bus terminal is more equipped than that Airport. This same Airport switch off all light once its 7pm,security zero. Asaba Airport and Akure are just over hyped.........
Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by sugah: 2:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
I don't understand the propaganda.
Airpeace has been servicing Asaba with a bigger aircraft and carrying over 120 passengers, 3 times daily.
Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by inyenejo(m): 2:39pm On Dec 16, 2019
Only in PDP states u can see this....
Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by Kriptune: 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2019
Bro. Work on warri (Osubi ) airport

Asaba is more in Anambra state than in delta.

Many Deltans won't feel the positive impact of this airport as it's sited in an outskirt town
Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by Bizibi(m): 4:20pm On Dec 16, 2019
PrinceMajestic:
na urhobo give una chance to rule, we allow delta south rule nd we still allow delta north rule now that its our turn to rule d state that is rightfully ours you all re wailing, what re u wailin for? Next time for u life be urhobo man so that u go get small prestige
one of the reasons why I like ibori,he is a detribalise person.this one dey carry tribe for head and you are a deltan.
Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by armadeo(m): 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2019
nzeobi:

What do you need the umueri Airport when you have asaba, enugu and imo Airport and none is more than 45 minutes drive

You mind that guy. They just keep shouting international airports like it's supposed to be a big deal. I feel we shouldn't have more than 6 international airports in the country max.

Then local airports. To connect all the flights. So everyone from the south south who wants to travel should fly to he international airport and move from there. Actually we need local airports not international cos even he international airport here is very local.
Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by Btruth: 6:50pm On Dec 16, 2019
morikee:
I lost my Grand mom 2day may her soul rest in peace amen.

About the airport nice initiative.
may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace. embarassed
Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by garetz: 7:08pm On Dec 16, 2019
Good news
Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by Legendguru: 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by drightguy(m): 9:44pm On Dec 16, 2019
The airport with over grown grasses?
Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by leofab(f): 11:57pm On Dec 16, 2019
solmusdesigns:

and landing fee paid per airline goes to delta even when Ibos travel more
delta is an Igbo state.. so what ?
Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by solmusdesigns: 5:21pm On Dec 17, 2019
leofab:
delta is an Igbo state.. so what ?

nope delta isnt an ibo state.. istekiri aint ibo, same as ijaws
Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by leofab(f): 7:41pm On Dec 19, 2019
solmusdesigns:

nope delta isnt an ibo state.. istekiri aint ibo, same as ijaws
is there any homogeneous state in Nigeria? A state is classified based on the majority tribe... igbo is the majority tribe in delta
Re: Asaba International Airport Ready To Receive Big Aircrafts - Governor Okowa by jpride(m): 12:53am On Dec 20, 2019
Anacondaprick:

Which road master. The last time I go asaba I nor see the road wey him dey do oooo

Say what u know.....I'm not his fan but He has tried and still trying in terms of road infrastructure. Do u know Asaba before now?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Van Runs Into A Valley Before Police Checkpoints In Abia State. Photos / Update On Construction Of 2km Flyover Interchange At Murtala Muhammad Road, Kano / FG announces Two-Day Total Shutdown Of Third Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.