Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,646 members, 7,837,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Ahmad Lawan: Why The Senate Will Pass Buhari’s $29.9 Billion Loan Request - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmad Lawan: Why The Senate Will Pass Buhari’s $29.9 Billion Loan Request (30878 Views)

Abdulkarim Lawan: Why State Assemblies Don’t Override Governors’ Vetoes On Bills / Buhari’s $22.7 Billion Loan Spending Plan: $1.25bn For Abuja Rail, $500m For NTA / Lawan: Senate Will Act Expeditiously On Presidential Requests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmad Lawan: Why The Senate Will Pass Buhari’s $29.9 Billion Loan Request by maynattion(f): 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2019
The only thing Buhari Administration has done is driving Naija into debts.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan: Why The Senate Will Pass Buhari’s $29.9 Billion Loan Request by foolbuster: 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2019
Before you stamp, abeg let him pay the 180 billion that was borrowed from china.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan: Why The Senate Will Pass Buhari’s $29.9 Billion Loan Request by Humphrizy(m): 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ok
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Why The Senate Will Pass Buhari’s $29.9 Billion Loan Request by Emarex: 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2019
The name rubber stamped senate isn't for noting.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan: Why The Senate Will Pass Buhari’s $29.9 Billion Loan Request by MycroftHolmes: 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2019
You never really had a choice angry

2 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan: Why The Senate Will Pass Buhari’s $29.9 Billion Loan Request by CaptainMitch: 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2019
Rubber stamp senators.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan: Why The Senate Will Pass Buhari’s $29.9 Billion Loan Request by Giftexx: 8:00pm On Dec 16, 2019
my Lecturer was told me Debt is good.
Abi y is USA d biggest debtor?
Re: Ahmad Lawan: Why The Senate Will Pass Buhari’s $29.9 Billion Loan Request by Emarex: 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2019
Aufbauh:
Honestly i don't know how some people reason.
Same people that will criticize the government about poor infrastructures and lack of opportunities are same people oppose to Govt borrowing to solve same problem.

I've look critically into this and discover that most of those critics are just being mischievous and angry that they're not the one in power to spend the money.

Meanwhile Saraki should be kicking in his oblivion for being upturned in all directions. cheesy
The ones they have been borrowing is used for what?

12 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan: Why The Senate Will Pass Buhari’s $29.9 Billion Loan Request by Enemyofpeace: 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2019
Rubber stamp Senate

2 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan: Why The Senate Will Pass Buhari’s $29.9 Billion Loan Request by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2019
clarocuzioo:

I was expecting you to counter my motion with facts and figures, but just like your dullard who is the president, you don't understand facts and figures, rather you resort to calling names, telling me am aggressive.

I only showed you facts with figures, please counter me with facts and figures and stop showing you are intellectually empty and a zombie.

fanatics like aufbauh

are the reason Nigeria will never develop

people who support their politician even if it means burning the country

unfortunately luggard joined us together with such people

alll the lona they took before, where are the results?

is it lagos ibadan , benin ore and railway that we have borrowed money that should have built 100 of it already

26 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan: Why The Senate Will Pass Buhari’s $29.9 Billion Loan Request by Mrpojj(m): 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2019
Aufbauh:

Boy, go back to what you call facts and figures in your first mention, and you'll realize that there are vague, sterile and disjointed akin to bear-palour analysis you hear from aggrieved fellow in the streets. Such i owe it no rebuttal cus it degrade my mental capacity.

Simple question they ask u
U dey narrate long and meaningless epistle

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ahmad Lawan: Why The Senate Will Pass Buhari’s $29.9 Billion Loan Request by Homers123(m): 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2019
Buhari Nyansh dey tattooed on the Face of this Sinate

3 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan: Why The Senate Will Pass Buhari’s $29.9 Billion Loan Request by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2019
You don't have a Tesla or Amazon .
The crude oil we have would be obsolete in fifteen years, except you tell me you want to compete after signing the Africa Trade agreement, my plea would be don't mortgage us to China or whosoever is giving you the loan,else we would make sure they don't get their loans paid back.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan: Why The Senate Will Pass Buhari’s $29.9 Billion Loan Request by wman(m): 8:04pm On Dec 16, 2019
Aufbauh:

Sorry, you sound very aggrieved to reason critically. With this anger and bitterness in between the lines of your statement it will be extremely difficult to see any good thing in this government.

Unfortunately i can't help your situation either.

He gave a very solid argument. You couldn't counter him. Now you're resorting to the 'he's bitter' line.

What has this administration done with all the money borrowed so far?

4 years, 7 months and counting.

What infrastructure is on ground compared to the budget and promises?

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ahmad Lawan: Why The Senate Will Pass Buhari’s $29.9 Billion Loan Request by SenecaTheYonger: 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
Nice. Thank you very much, able Senate for tripling our debt profile in just 5 years. YOu have been wonderful.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan: Why The Senate Will Pass Buhari’s $29.9 Billion Loan Request by Glycosunde: 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
he who pays d piper dictate d tone. @Nigeriasinate u never disappoint. Keep on proving us right. @buharizombies here r ur sinators n legislooters at work

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan: Why The Senate Will Pass Buhari’s $29.9 Billion Loan Request by 989900: 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
Aufbauh:

[s]Sorry, you sound very aggrieved to reason critically. With this anger and bitterness in between the lines of your statement it will be extremely difficult to see any good thing in this government.

Unfortunately i can't help your situation either. [/s]

24 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan: Why The Senate Will Pass Buhari’s $29.9 Billion Loan Request by Born2Breed(f): 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2019
clarocuzioo:

Oga first and foremost theres nothing like critically looking into the matter, if you do you won't come up with this assertion.

Ever since this confused administration came in, it has been loan, loan tax and tax.

Firstly the heavy funds they borrowed in the first term, what did they do with it? There is total infrastructural decay all over the nation. Look at all the federal roads, they are in a mess.

They implemented TSA, telling us they are saving trillions of Naira everyday, they block the borders, customs said it generates over #80B daily ever since closesure of borders, they introduced duty stamp, introduced collection of #50 for every POS transaction, now increased Vat from 5 to 7.5%
Collection of #10k for every deposit or withdrawal above #500k, taxing everything taxable.

Increase petrol from #85 to #145, dollar move from #180 to #360 today.

Recovered billions from corrupt politicians and public office holders, even from Abacha loot.

Yet he has absolutely nothing to show for it.

No sensible society will continue like this because it is simply a highway to disaster.

You deserve a round of applause for lecturing that man.

40 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan: Why The Senate Will Pass Buhari’s $29.9 Billion Loan Request by SoNature(m): 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2019
Aufbauh:

Sorry, you sound very aggrieved to reason critically. With this anger and bitterness in between the lines of your statement it will be extremely difficult to see any good thing in this government.

Stop defending the indefensible; get a life!

Buhari and his goons are gradually piloting Nigeria to the bottomless pit with senseless borrowing.

What have they done with all the monies that Clarocuzioo mentioned?

Welcome to Nigeria, a country of wicked leaders and daft followers

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Lawan: Why The Senate Will Pass Buhari’s $29.9 Billion Loan Request by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2019
Aufbauh:

Unfortunately I'm not an internet troll.
Believe what you want to believe and console yourself with any facts and figures.
I'm not interested or owe you rebuttal as I've already know the background you're coming from.

Live happily and be happy with yourself for 2023 is close.
don't worry sir someday you’ll look back And see if your political choice of today is worth it

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Lawan: Why The Senate Will Pass Buhari’s $29.9 Billion Loan Request by Centcanada: 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2019
Aufbauh:
Honestly i don't know how some people reason.
Same people that will criticize the government about poor infrastructures and lack of opportunities are same people oppose to Govt borrowing to solve same problem.

I've look critically into this and discover that most of those critics are just being mischievous and angry that they're not the one in power to spend the money.

Meanwhile Saraki should be kicking in his oblivion for being upturned in all directions. cheesy
Big grammar no be big work! Keep it up.

18 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan: Why The Senate Will Pass Buhari’s $29.9 Billion Loan Request by gaskiyamagana: 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2019
clarocuzioo:

Oga first and foremost theres nothing like critically looking into the matter, if you do you won't come up with this assertion.

Ever since this confused administration came in, it has been loan, loan tax and tax.

Firstly the heavy funds they borrowed in the first term, what did they do with it? There is total infrastructural decay all over the nation. Look at all the federal roads, they are in a mess.
This is a food for taught for us we Buharimanias.

They implemented TSA, telling us they are saving trillions of Naira everyday, they block the borders, customs said it generates over #80B daily ever since closesure of borders, they introduced duty stamp, introduced collection of #50 for every POS transaction, now increased Vat from 5 to 7.5%
Collection of #10k for every deposit or withdrawal above #500k, taxing everything taxable.

Increase petrol from #85 to #145, dollar move from #180 to #360 today.

Recovered billions from corrupt politicians and public office holders, even from Abacha loot.

Yet he has absolutely nothing to show for it.

No sensible society will continue like this because it is simply a highway to disaster.
This is a food for thought for we Buharimanias.

10 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan: Why The Senate Will Pass Buhari’s $29.9 Billion Loan Request by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 16, 2019
Those that run that country are a bunch of IDIOTS. Taking loans so that the funds would go into individual pockets while saddling the nation with debts that it can never repay. Why not just physically destroy the country so that the world would know that the country is nonexistent? This is very awful.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Lawan: Why The Senate Will Pass Buhari’s $29.9 Billion Loan Request by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2019
Look at how fat the evil bastard is...he's busy eating the future of the next three or four generations of Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan: Why The Senate Will Pass Buhari’s $29.9 Billion Loan Request by gambia(m): 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2019
I'm not surprised.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan: Why The Senate Will Pass Buhari’s $29.9 Billion Loan Request by lastempero: 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2019
Hizzy:

You can't Answer him because you're confused
And he gave you critical explanations and He asked you with all the monies and taxes Buhari has been collecting what did he do with the money but you hav no answer expect Buhari should borrow
Borrow borrow can't make you rich

But you know that Buhari supporters are the dumbest set of human beings u can come across.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Lawan: Why The Senate Will Pass Buhari’s $29.9 Billion Loan Request by aimuan(m): 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2019
Aufbauh:

Boy, go back to what you call facts and figures in your first mention, and you'll realize that there are vague, sterile and disjointed akin to bear-palour analysis you hear from aggrieved fellow in the streets. Such i owe it no rebuttal cus it degrade my mental capacity.
dont you have shame at all?

29 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan: Why The Senate Will Pass Buhari’s $29.9 Billion Loan Request by aimuan(m): 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
clarocuzioo:

I was expecting you to counter my motion with facts and figures, but just like your dullard who is the president, you don't understand facts and figures, rather you resort to calling names, telling me am aggressive.

I only showed you facts with figures, please counter me with facts and figures and stop showing you are intellectually empty and a zombie.
leave that fool alone please.

20 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan: Why The Senate Will Pass Buhari’s $29.9 Billion Loan Request by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
Clarocuzioo I dough my hat for you,your analysis is what we call meritorious and constructive criticism

18 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan: Why The Senate Will Pass Buhari’s $29.9 Billion Loan Request by Congrats321(m): 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
Where is the anger? He made valid points backed with facts and figures. It is Buharigs like you that return insults when presented facts.
Aufbauh:

28 Likes

Re: Ahmad Lawan: Why The Senate Will Pass Buhari’s $29.9 Billion Loan Request by Godhatesodomy: 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
Wow

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Lawan: Why The Senate Will Pass Buhari’s $29.9 Billion Loan Request by OhiOfIhima: 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
Lawan is a he-goat, from his statement, I didnt see anything tangible to back up the reason he is going to approve d loan request. Those grammars up there can't stop Buhari n his kinsmen to squander the money.

Nigeria on a losing part again.. may the Almighty Allah help us. Amiin

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Anambra 2021: Hundreds Of INEC Adhoc Workers Resign Leaving Pools In Jeopardy / Tinubu’s 48 Ministers To Gulp N8.6bn In 4yrs / PDP’s Plot To Zone VP To S-west Or S-south, Satanic, Barbaric, Inhuman —Ohanaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.