Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,172 members, 7,829,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

How Did Noah Manage To Get 6 Million Animals In A Boat The Stadium? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Did Noah Manage To Get 6 Million Animals In A Boat The Stadium? (322 Views)

How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? / Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) / Why Did Noah Curse Canaan And Not Ham? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did Noah Manage To Get 6 Million Animals In A Boat The Stadium? by Verybigdick: 5:42pm On Dec 16, 2019
Please my fellow devout christian brothers, can you please explain how our Noah managed to get all the animal species, from Africa, from the north pole, from south and north america. And during the 40 days on the ship what did he feed them and how did they manage to get rid of the manure. I asked my papa at church, but he told me it was god's work, now i am asking you my brothers and sisters how he did it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Noah Manage To Get 6 Million Animals In A Boat The Stadium? by voltron14: 5:49pm On Dec 16, 2019
No answer.

Not possible.
Re: How Did Noah Manage To Get 6 Million Animals In A Boat The Stadium? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 6:23pm On Dec 16, 2019
If it was God's work as in a miracle,it would haved been the greatest miracle in the Bible and the Bible would have trumpeted it as such...but there is no indication whatsoever that a miracle was being wrought.All through it was displayed as a normal event of building and gathering animals.
Re: How Did Noah Manage To Get 6 Million Animals In A Boat The Stadium? by Kenneth4u205(m): 6:57pm On Dec 16, 2019
Verybigdick:
Please my fellow devout christian brothers, can you please explain how our Noah managed to get all the animal species, from Africa, from the north pole, from south and north america. And during the 40 days on the ship what did he feed them and how did they manage to get rid of the manure. I asked my papa at church, but he told me it was god's work, now i am asking you my brothers and sisters how he did it.
human has not yet multiply all over the world then .they were restricted to one geographical area then in the middle east .the flood only cover the small area inhabited by humans then.so Noah only took in the animals peculiar to that geographical area .bible told use that the boat has a Windows .so Noah disposed the manure through the window.God can supernatural make a living being not to feel hungry for an extended period of time .prophet Moses was in the mountain for 80 days without feeling hungry. Prophet Elijah when he was escaping from king ahab wife was given just a loave of bread by an angel .he didn't feel hungry for 40 days and night after eating the bread .many more examples in the bible

1 Like

Re: How Did Noah Manage To Get 6 Million Animals In A Boat The Stadium? by malvisguy212: 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2019
Verybigdick:
the question I will like to ask you is , How did you know the population of the animals is 6million ?
Re: How Did Noah Manage To Get 6 Million Animals In A Boat The Stadium? by Thecodingslayer: 9:05am On Dec 17, 2019
Kenneth4u205:
human has not yet multiply all over the world then .they were restricted to one geographical area then in the middle east .the flood only cover the small area inhabited by humans then.so Noah only took in the animals peculiar to that geographical area .bible told use that the boat has a Windows .so Noah disposed the manure through the window.God can supernatural make a living being not to feel hungry for an extended period of time .prophet Moses was in the mountain for 80 days without feeling hungry. Prophet Elijah when he was escaping from king ahab wife was given just a loave of bread by an angel .he didn't feel hungry for 40 days and night after eating the bread .many more examples in the bible
dude that just wrong ,man. Let me tell you humans originated from Africa, and there were humans all over the Earth they were just few and the Bible specifically mentioned all the animals on Earth

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This? / Which Is The True Religion!?? / The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You See Your Household Items Under The R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.