Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? (2751 Views)

How Did Noah Manage To Get 6 Million Animals In A Boat The Stadium? / Why Did Noah Curse Canaan And Not Ham? / Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Workch: 10:34pm On Nov 09, 2021
I have been wondering how Noah sent out the message of catastrophe from the Middle East to other parts of the world in such a short period.

I don’t know which is most unacceptable; the story itself, or whether people don’t question it or even how believers feel insecure when curious people question this.

Lalasticlala, seun

5 Likes

Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 09, 2021
When we start asking critical questions, the truth will be found.

This are questions that tells you its all fiction.

How people believed a man in the middle-east died for their sins in Africa is the greatest foolishness to befall Africans.

Same morons believe Sango is demonic but a a middle-east god is supreme.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Joeblazeochola(m): 10:49pm On Nov 09, 2021
if animals from different location can travel in pairs to d ark without him telling dem u shld knw, n maybe u shud also consider d year it happened n d population of d world.

3 Likes

Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Workch: 10:51pm On Nov 09, 2021
Joeblazeochola:
if animals from different location can travel in pairs to d ark without him telling dem u shld knw, n maybe u shud also consider d year it happened n d population of d world.
Do you have any evidence that kangaroos were ever in the Middle East? Or penguins crossed seas and oceans from Antarctica to join the ark? Or Galapagos tortoise crossed oceans?
Haba, wear your thinking cap dude

Use your sense before typing na.

4 Likes

Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by InvestorRicky(m): 10:52pm On Nov 09, 2021
I'm here to listen & learn so make sure ur opinions are compelling & reasonable enough

1 Like

Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Joeblazeochola(m): 10:57pm On Nov 09, 2021
Workch:
Do you have any evidence that kangaroos were ever in the Middle East? Or penguins crossed seas and oceans from Antarctica to join the ark?

Use your sense before typing na,
if u like belive, if u like dont belive both of us will pass away but d word of GOD stays d same, u tink ur wise because u went to school bah?

2 Likes

Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by weblord1900: 10:57pm On Nov 09, 2021
What do you say about Moses.

The worst navigator of all time grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Workch: 10:59pm On Nov 09, 2021
Joeblazeochola:
if u like belive, if u like dont belive both of us will pass away but d word of GOD stays d same, u tink ur wise because u went to school bah?
Should I believe it even when it doesn’t make sense?
Don’t be silly, question these things. A lot of them don’t make any sense

2 Likes

Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Workch: 11:00pm On Nov 09, 2021
weblord1900:
What do you say about Moses.

The worst navigator of all time grin
Fair enough, since GPS didn’t exist then and No evidence that Israelites were ever slaves in Egypt.
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Kdon2: 11:09pm On Nov 09, 2021
Workch:
I have been wondering how Noah sent out the message of catastrophe from the Middle East to other parts of the world in such a short period.

I don’t know which is most unacceptable; the story itself, or whether people don’t question it or even how believers feel insecure when curious people question this.

Lalasticlala, seun

There was no Africa then now!
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by ATMC(f): 11:09pm On Nov 09, 2021
Add this to your wonder...

How did he handle hungry lions?

4 Likes

Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Workch: 11:10pm On Nov 09, 2021
Kdon2:

There was no Africa then now!
Uh?
You say what?
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Nothingserious: 11:12pm On Nov 09, 2021
Workch:

Yes. You believe maths and now exist even when we don’t have proof of their existence. Does that make sense?

You believe logic makes sense even when there is no empirical proof that your current logic exists. Does that make any sense?

You believe in scientific laws even when science cannot proof any of its laws. Does that make any sense?

You believe we all are conscious, yourself inclusive. Yet you don’t have an iota of empirical data to support your consciousness. Does it make any sense to you at all?

We all believe there are other minds external to us, and that the world could have been billions of years old whereas it’s possible the world just started a minute ago.

Does any of these make sense to you?

You believe humans and apes share 97% DNA similarity despite the fact that apes aren’t 97% humans? Does that make sense?

We also await when apes will turn to humans and humans turn to other creatures, with our eyes evolving to something else. Does any of these make sense to you?

Why haven’t you jettisoned the ideas if and only if all sensible things only are proven and established empirically?

4 Likes

Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Nothingserious: 11:20pm On Nov 09, 2021
Workch:

Lalasticlala, seun

100-120 years is a long time to reach out to the then known worlds.

Civilization and population hadn’t been as complex as they are now.

If you were to ask your forebears about your village in the last 100 years, it’s possible they started out as a small settlement in a small colony of a few families and then spread from there to larger towns after many years.
A town crier could easily had gone round your village to pass messages across which now would require a much more complex communication system because of expansions, growth, migrations etc.

Also note the Noah accounts happened before the Tower of Babel in Genesis 11.

2 Likes

Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Workch: 11:22pm On Nov 09, 2021
Nothingserious:

Civilization and population hasn’t been as complex as it now by then.

According to the Bible, what year did Noah’s flood happen?

4 Likes

Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Nothingserious: 11:25pm On Nov 09, 2021
Workch:
According to the Bible, what year did Noah’s flood happen?

According to the Bible, Noah’s accounts started from Genesis 5 whereas the Tower of Babel happened in Genesis 11.

Isn’t it logical?
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Workch: 11:26pm On Nov 09, 2021
Nothingserious:

According to the Bible, Noah’s accounts started from Genesis 5 whereas the Tower of Babel happened in Genesis 11.

Isn’t it logical?
What year before the birth of Jesus did the Noah’s flood happen?

Like how many BC?
Do you know that or should we do the maths together?

4 Likes

Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Nothingserious: 11:30pm On Nov 09, 2021
Workch:

Like how many BC?

So are we done with how Noah traversed the then known world to preach in 100-120 years which is more than enough to reach out to a lot of people?
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Nothingserious: 11:31pm On Nov 09, 2021
Workch:

Like how many BC?

Civilization and population hadn’t been as complex as they are now.

If you were to ask your forebears about your village in the last 100 years, it’s possible they started out as a small settlement in a small colony of a few families and then spread from there to larger towns after many years.
A town crier could easily had gone round your village to pass messages across which now would require a much more complex communication system because of expansions, growth, migrations etc.

Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Workch: 11:32pm On Nov 09, 2021
Nothingserious:

So are we done with how Noah traversed the then known world to preach in 100-120 years which is more than enough to reach out to a lot of people?
What year did the Noah’s flood happen?
I want you to answer that
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by jubrilcastle(m): 11:35pm On Nov 09, 2021
Workch:

Lalasticlala, seun

I would suggest you try and find this clip online "The Qur'an and the Bible in the light of science" by Dr Zakir Naik and Dr William Campbell. This very topic was a point of discussion
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Joeblazeochola(m): 11:37pm On Nov 09, 2021
Workch:
am nt a preacher n i dont have answers to all tins. moses dat wrote d 1st five books of d bible was nt dia wen d world was created he was able to do so cus he "is d only man hu saw God", God made man out of clay, those it make sence to u? birds fly witout engine? insects produce light wit out wires? d wisest man on earth is a baby in d afairs of GOD
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by CrownOfClay724: 11:39pm On Nov 09, 2021
Joeblazeochola:

cheesy grin
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Workch: 11:40pm On Nov 09, 2021
jubrilcastle:

I would suggest you try and find this clip online "The Qur'an and the Bible in the light of science" by Dr Zakir Naik and Dr William Campbell. This very topic was a point of discussion
Sorry, there’s no scientific evidence for the Noah’s flood. I will tell you some reasons.
1. There’s no scientific evidence that a kangaroo that never been found outside of Australia either fossilized or alive in nature can ever cross the Indian Ocean to join the ark.

2. The earth doesn't have enough water to cover the peak of Mount Everest.

3. There’s no scientific evidence that a 500years man can build a sea worthy boat that will house million of terrestrial species for 1years. Even the one Ken has tried building in Kentucky proves it’s impossible such boat to ever sail.

4. So when the flood was over, the carnivores waited for the herbivores to start having enough babies before they start eating? Why does religion lack basic sense?

Why modify evidence to suit your narratives that unfounded?

8 Likes

Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Workch: 11:41pm On Nov 09, 2021
Joeblazeochola:
am nt a pereacher n i dont have answers to all tins. mose dat wrote d 1st five books of d bible was nt dia wen d world was created he was able to do so cus he "is d only man hu saw God", God make man out of clay, those it make sence to u? birds fly witout engine? insects produce light wit out wires? d wisest man on earth is a baby in d afairs of GOD
Whether or not god exist, the Noah’s flood story is ridiculous and lacks even the tiniest atom of evidence that it ever happened.
If you believe those things in the Bible then I can’t help your ignorance

1 Like

Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Xtianah09: 11:42pm On Nov 09, 2021
Almost all the stories in the bible re not 80% true, most of it were twisted just to make it reasonable to readers

3 Likes

Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Tokskob2008: 11:46pm On Nov 09, 2021
I try as much as possible not to dabble into religious debates (all religion inclusive) because I feel it far supersedes the reasoning of an average man both living and dead. That being said, as a Christian at least by birth I don't really take much of the things in the Bible to heart that serious. Honestly apart from the book of Psalms I don't think I enjoy any other books in the Bible..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Workch: 11:49pm On Nov 09, 2021
Tokskob2008:
I try as much as possible not to dabble into religious debates (all religion inclusive) because I feel it far supersedes the reasoning of an average man both living and dead. That being said, as a Christian at least by birth I don't really take much of the things in the Bible to heart that serious. Honestly apart from the book of Psalms I don't think I enjoy any other books in the Bible..
Good to know that you don’t take them too seriously, because most of those narratives using a sane and non-indoctrinated mind makes no absolute sense.

2 Likes

Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Joeblazeochola(m): 11:51pm On Nov 09, 2021
Workch:
Whether or not god exist, the Noah’s flood story is ridiculous and lacks even the tiniest atom of evidence that it ever happened.
If you believe those things in the Bible then I can’t help your ignorance
dats y i told u earlier, awa ignorance will pass away bt GOD's word will nt change.

1 Like

Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Workch: 12:04am On Nov 10, 2021
Joeblazeochola:
dats y i told u earlier, awa ignorance will pass away bt GOD's word will nt change.
Which of the Gods?

3 Likes

Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by Joeblazeochola(m): 12:21am On Nov 10, 2021
Workch:
Which of the Gods?
The one spelt wit capital letter "G" d creator of earth, the i am that i am, chai.. the begining and the end. haba now
Re: How Did Noah Inform Those Living In Africa About The Catastrophe? by modsfucker: 12:48am On Nov 10, 2021
How dare you ask such question about religion

Religion is meant to be followed blindly, and no inquisitiveness is allowed.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Monies Taken In Churches, What Are They Used For? / Faith Is Trusting God, Not Belief In Doctrine / Atheist Killed After Posting Criticisms Of Religion On Social Media (graphic Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.