Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,434 members, 7,861,207 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:59 AM

I Have Full Confidence In Yar'dua - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Full Confidence In Yar'dua (914 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Toady: ''I Have No Confidence In This Court'' / Nigerian Senate Express Confidence In Jega, INEC; Okay Card Readers For Election / Turai Yar'dua Also Ignore Protocol, Decended The Plane Before the President?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Full Confidence In Yar'dua by sleekmike(m): 3:30pm On May 26, 2007
I have full confidence in Yar'dua as Nigerian president. Critics should know that this is the first time a graduate is to be the president of this country. Not only that, yar'dua is also an academician, coupled with the fact that He is a principled person, i have no doubt in my heart that he is going to deliver. I assure Nigerians that he is not going to play the puppet to Obasanjo.After all he wants to come back after four yers.
The only problem Yar'dua has is that he is in a party of evil and corrupt men but that will not deter his determination.
All we should do now is to rally round him and make him to succed. The press should be fair in all their write ups about him.
He has the goods and the stuff. His first hundred days in office will surprise Nigerians.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: I Have Full Confidence In Yar'dua by adconline(m): 3:36pm On May 26, 2007
let's see. Pls come in 100 days to count your prophesies
Re: I Have Full Confidence In Yar'dua by angel101(f): 6:58pm On May 26, 2007
@ sleekmike
The only problem Yaradua has is that he is in a party of evil and corrupt men.
therein lies ur answer!

(1) (Reply)

Firms Struggle In Crumbling Nigeria / Yar'adua- One Year After- Ft Interview / Open Letter To Governor Ikedi Ohakim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.