Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

American Invitation Letter - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / American Invitation Letter (3884 Views)

American Invitation Letter / For American Invitation Letter And Contact Also An Officer In The Embassy / Applying For A German Visa With An Invitation Letter, Opinion Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Invitation Letter by Lakeshoree: 2:38pm On Nov 28, 2010
IF YOU NEED AMERICAN INVITATION LETTER AND OTHER ADVICE IN TRAVELLING TO AMERICA ONLY CONTACT

visitamerica@aol.com

1 Like

Re: American Invitation Letter by justwise(m): 3:50pm On Nov 28, 2010
@Lakeshoree

How many IVs can you supply?
Re: American Invitation Letter by worry246(m): 4:53pm On Nov 28, 2010
As many as you want grin
They just copy the same one over & over. angry
Re: American Invitation Letter by suxes2005(m): 5:41pm On Nov 28, 2010
Invitation to ban,

SHALOM
Re: American Invitation Letter by fbiswagger: 10:45pm On Nov 29, 2010
Lakeshoree:

IF YOU NEED AMERICAN INVITATION LETTER AND OTHER ADVICE IN TRAVELLING TO AMERICA ONLY CONTACT

visitamerica@aol.com

Why not ask them to post their questions here and then you answer
Re: American Invitation Letter by Lakeshoree: 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2010
they cant post their questions to me, because it varies. and i wan to show them my personal proves. i am a financial consultant recognised by 5 comapnies in America. i went for US visa once and they gave me 6months for the first time, i rejected it because its a single entry, i went back again this time the told me that my visa is still valid and i replied that my mission to America do not require me to have a 6months visa and wait till i can have an appointment time which is difficult, that either the give me a reasonable years or they should cancel the 6 months. They gave me 2 years multiple, now it sounds like a story, but if you meet me one on one one, my passport will be a prove. How did i achieve this, cause it is impossible for a Nigeria to do that. Just think, those people interviewing, are not smarter that better than you are. American Visa is not about documents, you are the American Visa, what you say, you conviction, is the Americasn visa. People come to this site to talk rubbish and harrass other people,by generalising issues, its time for us to face facts. America is not all that great like we think. but the have an organised system, for Example, fuel in America doesnt have a fixed price, its between $2.85 to $3. multiply by 150 naira, you can see that Nigerians pay lesser, these is all about exchange rate, checkout their electricity bill, We in Nigeria, will prefer candles and blackout instead of the amount American pay for electricity and water when converted by 150. I am there now, and am coming back to Nigeria, cause am better off here
Re: American Invitation Letter by justwise(m): 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2010
[b]
Lakeshoree:
they cant post their questions to me, because it varies. and i wan to show them my personal proves. i am a financial consultant recognised by 5 comapnies in America. i went for US visa once and they gave me 6months for the first time, i rejected it because its a single entry, i went back again this time the told me that my visa is still valid and i replied that my mission to America do not require me to have a 6months visa and wait till i can have an appointment time which is difficult, that either the give me a reasonable years or they should cancel the 6 months. They gave me 2 years multiple, now it sounds like a story, but if you meet me one on one one, my passport will be a prove. How did i achieve this, cause it is impossible for a Nigeria to do that. Just think, those people interviewing, are not smarter that better than you are. American Visa is not about documents, you are the American Visa, what you say, you conviction, is the Americasn visa. People come to this site to talk rubbish and harrass other people,by generalising issues, its time for us to face facts. America is not all that great like we think. but the have an organised system, for Example, fuel in America doesnt have a fixed price, its between $2.85 to $3. multiply by 150 naira, you can see that Nigerians pay lesser, these is all about exchange rate, checkout their electricity bill, We in Nigeria, will prefer candles and blackout instead of the amount American pay for electricity and water when converted by 150. I am there now, and am coming back to Nigeria, cause am better off here
[/b] You are just full of stories. You are recognised by 5 American companies and those companies will issue ur victims IVs?
Re: American Invitation Letter by Lakeshoree: 12:12am On Dec 02, 2010
Thats a guy with a small mind talk over there, i got proves. But its just a shame
Re: American Invitation Letter by justwise(m): 12:15am On Dec 02, 2010
Lakeshoree:

Thats a guy with a small mind talk over there, i got proves. But its just a shame

What is the prove? Since you have a bigger mind to give everybody IV.
Re: American Invitation Letter by Lakeshoree: 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2010
I cant just advertise my proves on Nairaland, and you know it. thats why i said anyone interested shouold meet me one on one, before anyother thing follows. I dont think you saw those line, did you?
Re: American Invitation Letter by justwise(m): 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2010
Lakeshoree:

I cant just advertise my proves on Nairaland, and you know it. thats why i said anyone interested shouold meet me one on one, before anyother thing follows. I dont think you saw those line, did you?

Meet you one -on- one where? So if 50 pple show their interest, they all have to meet u one-on-one?
Re: American Invitation Letter by Lakeshoree: 3:48am On Dec 04, 2010
If they want to know how real and also get value before parting with their money, even 1 million people definitely need to see me, atleast to know where i am on ground. Is high time we need to do things differently, this is no fraud, is no trick and so they will see me. besides how will they pay me, you think i will give out account number of a bank?. guy grow up. this is real
Re: American Invitation Letter by fbiswagger: 6:12am On Dec 04, 2010
Lakeshoree:

If they want to know how real and also get value before parting with their money, even 1 million people definitely need to see me, atleast to know where i am on ground. Is high time we need to do things differently, this is no fraud, is no trick and so they will see me. besides how will they pay me, you think i will give out account number of a bank?. guy grow up. this is real

Not like I trust you cos I know that the best scam artist ply their trade by meeting their targets face to face as it helps remove doubt. However, this is a world of so many possibilities, therefore, I will leave anyone that deals with you to do so at his/her own risk.
Re: American Invitation Letter by justwise(m): 9:55am On Dec 04, 2010
Lakeshoree:

Can you explain to us here how u will manage to provide IVs to 50 strangers? Do you really know how embassies judgy IVs?

I know its easy for you to give ur victims photo copies and collect money then whatever happen to them at the embassy its not ur business cos you have collected ur money and disappear.
Re: American Invitation Letter by Lakeshoree: 7:54pm On Dec 04, 2010
I am Financial consultant to some organisation in Nigeria and America, what i do is to liase with the American conuterparts and my Nigerian clients. My job is to source for offshore funding for my clients in Nigeria through American consultants that has access to the funders like US-Exim Bank and IMF etc. It requires them to travel to America whenever necessary for discussions, thats how i went. so other discussions are coming up, and i am the one that arranges for invitation letters for my client. so what i do is to include an interested party's name and the letter will come to me. I do only invitation letter for business purposes only. and i follow up with other requirements for interview. Mind you american interview do not care how many documents you came with, if you can only establish vivdly your reasons for travelling. I was interviewed twice the first they asked for the invitation letter, checkout those people online, and secondly no documents just interview. If you dont believe it, try and meet me when am back
Re: American Invitation Letter by justwise(m): 8:12pm On Dec 04, 2010
Lakeshoree:

I am Financial consultant to some organisation in Nigeria and America, what i do is to liase with the American conuterparts and my Nigerian clients. My job is to source for offshore funding for my clients in Nigeria through American consultants that has access to the funders like US-Exim Bank and IMF etc. It requires them to travel to America whenever necessary for discussions, thats how i went. so other discussions are coming up, and i am the one that arranges for invitation letters for my client. so what i do is to include an interested party's name and the letter will come to me. I do only invitation letter for business purposes only. and i follow up with other requirements for interview. Mind you american interview do not care how many documents you came with, if you can only establish vivdly your reasons for travelling. I was interviewed twice the first they asked for the invitation letter, checkout those people online, and secondly no documents just interview. If you dont believe it, try and meet me when am back

You really sound very naive about the whole issue, you came to NL looking for pple who will pay you $100 each for fake IVs, you are really re-branding Nigeria. Read ur story again and see how dodgy you sound.
Re: American Invitation Letter by johnkent(m): 7:48am On Dec 05, 2010
Its funny how LakeShoree said he demanded for a Multiple entry visa. haha. What a retard. Who u fooling. Your 6 months Single entry visa will be cancelled in a min if you made such a ridiculous request. A visa is a priviledge and not a right and besides, if you are going on vacation or whatever it might be for a few weeks, What do you need a 2 years multiple entry visa for?? it clearly shows that you are an INTENDING IMMIGRANT.
People like you is exactly whats wrong with Nigeria.
Re: American Invitation Letter by justwise(m): 8:56am On Dec 05, 2010
johnkent:

Its funny how LakeShoree said he demanded for a Multiple entry visa. haha. What a not-so-smart person. Who u fooling. Your 6 months Single entry visa will be cancelled in a min if you made such a ridiculous request. A visa is a priviledge and not a right and besides, if you are going on vacation or whatever it might be for a few weeks, What do you need a 2 years multiple entry visa for?? it clearly shows that you are an INTENDING IMMIGRANT.
People like you is exactly whats wrong with Nigeria.

Its unbelievable the type of claim some pple come here to make sometimes. Strange.
Re: American Invitation Letter by Lakeshoree: 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2010
Offcourse my 6 months visa was cancelled immediately, and guess what 2 years was given to me. What are you guys talking about. send me an email for my number to call me visiamerica@aol.com. i will be back in Nigeria after Xmas. why dont all these doubting Thomases call me up for proves. Atleast you are educated enough to recognise an American Visa, and the Home Land Security forms filled at the point of entry?, my documents etc. Visa is a priviledge, and i have the right to accept or refuse, if i have to travel to America 3 times in 6 months based on my activities, i dont need to be scheduling appointments that will take 2 months or more for me to get an interview date. what then happen to my mission in America, that cant wait. the Visa officer saw the genuiness of my points. or are you now smarter than they are? ofcourse they will cancel the first visa, because it has not expired and issue a new one. why dont you verify yourself.
Re: American Invitation Letter by suxes2006(m): 10:04pm On Dec 05, 2010
My Pastor was given a 2 yrs multiple entry B1/2 usa visa
once and he didnt request for it like lakeshore said he did

maybe his uncle works at the embassy who knows
abeg i need appmnt next week o.

SHALOM
Re: American Invitation Letter by johnkent(m): 5:58am On Dec 06, 2010
2 Yrs multiple entry visa is given at the discretion of the consular officer. Again, I do not believe that you actually had the US embassy issue u a multiple entry visa because u think u deserved one. The only thing you can do is reapply for a non-immigrant visa again and hope for the best.

(1) (Reply)

France (schengen) Visa Application / BREAKING: UAE Bans Nigerians To Their Country / Visa Requirement & Request For Application Form For Mexican!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.