Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,149 members, 7,860,121 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:07 AM

Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase (39618 Views)

Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveals Legitimate Aircraft Purchase / Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by Roon9(m): 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2019
Who did he step on?
Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by Samuels90: 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2019
Good news for Air peace.... cool
Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by chigoizie7(m): 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2019
I pity Orji Uzor Kalu

1 Like

Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by LZAA: 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2019
Afamed and helinues right nowgrin
Cc immhotep GMBuharii greenback bastardmod Adaibeku

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by otokx(m): 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2019
He is innocent until proven guilty, would like to see him travel outside Africa though.
Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by voltron14: 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2019
Go to court to clear your name.
Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by Emmanuelhector(m): 8:23pm On Dec 17, 2019
Ajonjas.. Over to you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by 4gunners(m): 8:23pm On Dec 17, 2019
The whole story is getting confusing. The allegation was that the money came from NGO, which is not supposed to be. The whole write saying something else. I hope he cones out clean.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by LZAA: 8:23pm On Dec 17, 2019
Jasen1:
Belle go pain some people now sha
Afamed and yorubaking especiallygrin
Cc immhotep GMBuharii

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by Tapout(m): 8:24pm On Dec 17, 2019
I was wondering how he could buy planes from Boeing with fake documents, like how the fvck is that even possible
Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by ProWalker: 8:25pm On Dec 17, 2019
The court in US will need this “fresh facts”. They accused him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by dustmalik: 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2019
Honestly, this news is empty. Nothing to see here.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by Osidazz19: 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2019
Pls go and tell these stories in the US federal court.
I thought these people dey always cry about so called media trial. The US federal courts does not give a FVCK about media trial, pls go to court and answer the outstanding arrest warrants. Thanks and have a nice day.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by CasNova(m): 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2019
What will decide his innocence or guilt ultimately is the final outcomes of the investigations conducted in the USA. As a Nigerian, I feel for him.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by helinues: 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2019
LZAA:
Afamed and helinues right nowgrin
Cc immhotep GMBuharii greenback bastardmod Adaibeku

Do it one more and i report again..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by babzo(m): 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2019
I dont know if its the IQ of people on Nairaland or Nigeria as a whole or maybe its just the level of IQ of the majority who share their opinions online.
But mennnn....wahala dey o.

3 Likes

Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by back2sender: 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2019
He should go to America and defend himself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by Sofistcatdmoron: 8:29pm On Dec 17, 2019
shame unto afonja, they wants to bring him down

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by NickD(m): 8:29pm On Dec 17, 2019
Subduer:
They should nail him hard before he becomes too difficult to INTIMIDATE.
Having hatred for anyone is the fastest way to the grave. If you're sensible you'll understand what I just said.
Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by bigtt76(f): 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2019
He's saying that, the fact that the funds are not proceeds of illegality, it still did not absolve the chairman of wrong doing. The funds were channeled from an NGO account which is wrong. NGOs thrive on donations and charity the proceeds are not supposed to be channeled into a business venture. It's a very serious crime to misappropriate funds meant for charity because that's a subtle way to evade paying tax.

durangokid:
. In actual fact what are you trying to insinuate?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by babzo(m): 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2019
Tapout:
I was wondering how he could buy planes from Boeing with fake documents, like how the fvck is that even possible

Lollllll. Sir, please try and read the indictment. It looks long, but can be read in barely 5 minutes. No knowledge acquired is useless

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by Jaqenhghar: 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2019
If Im this man Ill transfer my business to Ghana or Rwanda anywhere else.
Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by babzo(m): 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:
shame unto afonja, they wants to bring hime down

Stop worshipping the devil. Tribalism and racism is devil worship. You cant hate the creature without hating the creator.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by fkj950ax(m): 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2019
Mynd44:
Sources, sources, sources.

Tiring

Over tiring sef...
This is the worst media spin ever.
With the due diligence done by USDoJ, there is no way Boeing wouldn't have been investigated by DoJ. Boeing must get approval from US Gov before it can even sell spare parts of planes.

And Air Peace didn't purchase any plane from Boeing directly did it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by seborrhic: 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2019
So the SunNewspaper that cannot win a single award at the last Media Awards,whose editorial pieces are shallow,that has not done a proper local investigation of any event in Nigeria,suddenly has a more accurate and detailed information about money laundering and aircraft purchase than an entire country that deployed at least 5 different security agencies to conduct years long investigation.
This one fits the now popular:"wetin musa no go see for SunNewspaper kirikiri road gate".

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by Baztardmods: 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2019
I once remember a girls quote on Instagram.. she wrote "Yes even if he is a thief we don't care" I knew this was a witch hunt by APC government scared of his rising popularity against 2023

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by hammerU: 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2019
I AM AN IGBO MAN ORIGINAL.

THE TYPE OF IGBO MAN THAT EXISTED OF OLD, NOT THIS TODAY GENERATION THAT WILL BE THE FIRST TO STONE THEIR BROTHER OVER AFONJA AND ABOKI CLAIMS.

I RECEIVED MANY INSULTS FOR DEFENDING AIR PEACE, BUT WAS NEITHER SHAKEN NOR STIRRED.

I REMAINED FIRM BUT FAIR.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by Subzero047: 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2019
[s]
Mynd44:
Sources, sources, sources.

Tiring
[/s]

Shut up
Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by Baztardmods: 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2019
Subzero047:

Shut up
e be like u wan chop ban
Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 17, 2019
I don't understand US indicted this man and a Nigerian news paper is making investigations

pls clean yourself from US not Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by tunjilee003: 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
An honest and astute business prodigy... While people with concrete evidence of corruption like video tapes and convoy of bullion vans are walking freely and even holding electoral posts...

Selective fight against corruption is far worse than corruption itself..

Haiz - 2019!
you nailed it buddy, the bullion van thieves are moving freely on the street while the legitimate businessmen were probed.... .
Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by Godhatesodomy: 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2019
wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Strips Unclad At Debtor's House To Demand He Pays Him His Money / How Do I Start An Oil And Gas Business In Nigeria / Profitable Small Business Ideas For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.