Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,194 members, 7,860,281 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:50 AM

Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase (39620 Views)

Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveals Legitimate Aircraft Purchase / Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by saajus: 8:40pm On Dec 17, 2019
Where is the new revelation? Even if you are caught red-handed in the act, the court/police will still say you are innocent until proven guilty

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by Job2004: 8:40pm On Dec 17, 2019
It's either competitors in the aviation industry are the ones responsible for the baseless allegation against this national hero who deserves a national honour for acting faster than the government of a whole nation to rescue Nigerians in South African or the Cabal in Buhari' government who don't want anything good from the region this noble man is coming from.
The thing the baffled me is how EFCC swiftly withdrew his international passport.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by Prince001(m): 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2019
KaptainAfrika:
You should reserve this fresh facts for where it would actually do the man some good - THE US COURTS ! Are we the judge, jury ? Send it to the law enforcement agencies ASAP.

F! US court who care what they think or judge?Those hypocrites that let Saudi go free for heartless killing of journalist then will tell us whos right or wrong. Naija wake up, we should also protect our own the way they protect theirs!

God bless Air Peace Boss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2019
Stupiid damage control, he should come to US to answer his charges. Do these people think US indicts people falsely like in Nigeria?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by Subduer: 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2019
NickD:

Having hatred for anyone is the fastest way to the grave. If you're sensible you'll understand what I just said.
INTIMIDATE is capitalised. THINK.
Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by anonymous1759(m): 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2019
Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by livebyday(m): 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2019
That's good

I hope this gentle man comes out unscathed. Nigeria is at a point where the youth need positive mentors .. this man being aquited would serve to make him such a mentor

All the best to him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by kunmiiii: 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2019
Onyema should know these allegations will not be tended to remain unheard or confined to hushed conversations on seedy tabloids, and comment threads. He should reveal these "fresh facts" to the US courts and stop using these innuendoes and conjectures to exact political price before his day in court.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by Conceptman: 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2019
After all the wrong accusations, can you just imagine. And one person was quoting me for saying the man might be innocent same as the man they brought up his matter on Sunday here on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by Finnese001: 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2019
wink
Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by Belleful: 8:59pm On Dec 17, 2019
fake news. go to the us and prove ur innocent. why is deji and his like trying hard to be the judge?
Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by femmy2010(m): 9:01pm On Dec 17, 2019
daddytime:
Abeg carry this new revelation go meet them for the US courts.

I hope to see the accused vindicated if innocent.

My thought too.
Take your evidence to the US court to clear your name in addition to demanding for an apology if not guilty.
Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by Nwaonyishi69: 9:01pm On Dec 17, 2019
The pains of an Igbo man being in Nigeria are too many.
Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by skales67(m): 9:02pm On Dec 17, 2019
This article was on the Sun website (sunnewsonline) 3 weeks ago...

Orji Uzor Kalu is the CEO of Sun News Media...his contributions in helping APC in the south eastern region was immense...

Suddenly, the EFCC under the APC-Led administration swooped on his media outfit and sealed it up plus parading him in court!

I was shocked as to why this happened but now it makes pure sense!... HE WAS ARRESTED BECAUSE HIS MEDIA OUTFIT CARRIED THE NEWS EXONERATING ONYEMA!

May God punish APC and all the haters of ndigbo on this planet!

4 Likes

Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by Ranchhoddas: 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2019
fkj950ax:

Over tiring sef...
This is the worst media spin ever.
With the due diligence done by USDoJ, there is no way Boeing wouldn't have been investigated by DoJ. Boeing must get approval from US Gov before it can even sell spare parts of planes.

And Air Peace didn't purchase any plane from Boeing directly did it?
You dey mind them.
I'm 100% sure he's guilty. Let him take his "facts" to US. Let's see if he'll come back.

3 Likes

Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by madridsta007(m): 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2019
Racoon:

Yet our own hypocritical anti-corruption lapdog of the APC govt-the EFCC have long began a demonization of this man in their trademark media propaganda trial by seizing Allen Onyema' international passport even before the US conclude it's own investigation.

Meanwhile his patroitism and sacrifice for motherland during the SA xenophobic attacks even when the present Nigerian government utterly failed in its dilomatic responsibility were quickly forgotten.

Gov.Ganduje have long been decleared free by the Kano High Court from his babanriga dollar bribe stuffing scandal simply because Maj.Gen. Buhari(Rtd) have long decleared that Gandollar is a "responsible man".

So also was Buhari's aide-Nasiru Danu that was caught in money laundering & Malta passport scandal was protected by elements of this regime.

While the young Kano woman that was allegedly framed up in the Drug trafficking scandal in Saudi Arabia was quickly spirited away with alacrity before she will face the hangman noose in that nation.Continue the selective justice.Karma never forgives or forgets.

His name is Allen ONYEAMA
Not Allen Mohammed Garba.
As long as he bears "ONYEAMA" he should expect such persecution and hence be always prepared in dealing with it.
Unfortunately, this is the Nigeria he lives in.

Meanwhile, the courts acquittal of Ganduje is so funny it actually becomes sickening.

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by ednut1(m): 9:09pm On Dec 17, 2019
Joke

1 Like

Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by hammerU: 9:12pm On Dec 17, 2019
FROM INNOSON IVM TO ONYEMA AIR PEACE.

BUHARI AND HIS YORUBA MUSLIM FRIENDS DONT MEAN WELL FOR IGBOS.

THAT IS FINE, BECOS THEY ARE NOT GOD.

OUR GOD IS STRONG AND MIGHTY AND WILL CONTINUE TO PUT THEM TO SHAME.

3 Likes

Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by anataala: 9:15pm On Dec 17, 2019
Nigerian media propaganda, let him travel to USA and depend him self.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by XANDERBOY85: 9:20pm On Dec 17, 2019
Philistine:
Onyema should tell FBI all this, we don't need all this media defence.

But you kept quiet over the media pillorying!

There wouldn't be a need for media defence if there was no media pillorying to begin with!

1 Like

Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by Ashirioluwa: 9:22pm On Dec 17, 2019
ALPHABASE:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/air-peace-fresh-facts-reveals-legitimate-aircraft-purchase/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

We never accused him of anything. Let him go to US to clear his name. Nigeria cannot fight corruption because we play tribalism in anything. US is not Nigeria..... believe me this man we get fear hearing

1 Like

Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by tianshie(m): 9:23pm On Dec 17, 2019
Onyeama is merely trying to launder his image through this newspaper. There are no new revelations here. Waste of time.

3 Likes

Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by Kingspin(m): 9:24pm On Dec 17, 2019
madapcmod:
Allen Onyema, they can NEVER fall you.

Fa na eme na nkiti

Ndi osuimi na ndi uchu everywhere!

Those that insulted you and said negative things against you should know they owe you a reversal or their false witness shall stand against them someday
Still looking for a way to nail Onyema? While real criminals walk free before your very eyes.

For Nigeria to have peace something tragic and unheard in Nigeria must occur.
Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 17, 2019
Good!!! i am glad for Him, This Guy is the best thing that happened to Nigeria and Nigerians recently.
Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by dabossman(m): 9:29pm On Dec 17, 2019
babzo:
I dont know if its the IQ of people on Nairaland or Nigeria as a whole or maybe its just the level of IQ of the majority who share their opinions online.
But mennnn....wahala dey o.

My exact sentiments after going through the comments. The level of ignorance is alarming.

3 Likes

Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by ALPHABASE: 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2019
Ashirioluwa:

We never accused him of anything. Let him go to US to clear his name. Nigeria cannot fight corruption because we play tribalism in anything. US is not Nigeria..... believe me this man we get fear hearing
shocked
Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by lomprico(m): 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2019
Jasen1:
Belle go pain some people now sha

ndi ofe most especially. cool
Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2019
Victory for the love heartedly man am glad to read this news. Shame on those who with us bad does we hate to see fellow black my rise. Shame on them
Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by ALPHABASE: 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2019
Mynd44:
Sources, sources, sources.

Tiring
HABA ALL THE INGREDIENTS FOLLOW THE NEWS COME NA grin
Re: Air Peace: Fresh Facts Reveal Legitimate Aircraft Purchase by Neoteny(m): 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2019
Sponsored shyte

You mean to tell us the FBI did not do its job to verify that the planes were actually bought and that Boeing verified the documents, before they indicted the crook?

This is paid propaganda for the benefit of a certain tribe.

I'm sure the source is owned by someone from the Yeast.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Strips Unclad At Debtor's House To Demand He Pays Him His Money / How Do I Start An Oil And Gas Business In Nigeria / Profitable Small Business Ideas For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.