Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,024 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:21 PM

What Specie Of Snake Is This?? A Facebook User Narrate How A Snake Was Killed. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / What Specie Of Snake Is This?? A Facebook User Narrate How A Snake Was Killed. (593 Views)

This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday / The Snake Killed By A Facebook User On His Farm (Photo) / I Killed A Snake Today At The Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Specie Of Snake Is This?? A Facebook User Narrate How A Snake Was Killed. by IamSalt: 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2019
Screenshots from Facebook...

Re: What Specie Of Snake Is This?? A Facebook User Narrate How A Snake Was Killed. by IamSalt: 9:08pm On Dec 17, 2019
Comments

Re: What Specie Of Snake Is This?? A Facebook User Narrate How A Snake Was Killed. by IamSalt: 9:09pm On Dec 17, 2019
More...
Re: What Specie Of Snake Is This?? A Facebook User Narrate How A Snake Was Killed. by dawnomike(m): 9:21pm On Dec 17, 2019
Thanks for not doing more than yourself... You simply tried for your age biko!
Re: What Specie Of Snake Is This?? A Facebook User Narrate How A Snake Was Killed. by ehhmah(m): 9:46pm On Dec 17, 2019
angry
Re: What Specie Of Snake Is This?? A Facebook User Narrate How A Snake Was Killed. by Gosj01(m): 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2019
How old are you @op?

My signature speaks volume
Re: What Specie Of Snake Is This?? A Facebook User Narrate How A Snake Was Killed. by Gosj01(m): 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2019
How old are you @op?

My signature speaks volume
Re: What Specie Of Snake Is This?? A Facebook User Narrate How A Snake Was Killed. by Slynation(m): 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2019
And u need answers with those blurring useless fonts...... Even Lala will not understand grin
Re: What Specie Of Snake Is This?? A Facebook User Narrate How A Snake Was Killed. by czarina(f): 10:15pm On Dec 17, 2019
See your mumu fonts. It is well with you.
Re: What Specie Of Snake Is This?? A Facebook User Narrate How A Snake Was Killed. by emeijeh(m): 10:17pm On Dec 17, 2019
Someone please help the Op with 2D writing notebooks

czarina:
See your mumu fonts. It is well with you.
Abeg massage the fonts for us grin
Re: What Specie Of Snake Is This?? A Facebook User Narrate How A Snake Was Killed. by czarina(f): 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2019
emeijeh:
Someone please help the Op with 2D writing notebooks

Abeg massage the fonts for us grin
I wish I could. The font almost remove my eyes from the socket. embarassed
Re: What Specie Of Snake Is This?? A Facebook User Narrate How A Snake Was Killed. by IamSalt: 11:17pm On Dec 17, 2019
Slynation:
And u need answers with those blurring useless fonts......
Even Lala will not understand grin

undecided

Stop drinking akpu water you won't listen, just look at what it had caused you.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Whooping Amount Of Money From Cucumber In Less Than 3 Months / Cost And Returns Of Snail Farming In Nigeria / Oyo State Agric Business Expo 2021 With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.