Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Yar'adua: Obasanjo Second Guessing His Choice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'adua: Obasanjo Second Guessing His Choice (891 Views)

Buhari Extends Loot Recovery To Yar'adua, Obasanjo Era / PDP Carpets Apc/buhari On His Choice Of Running Mate / Yar'adua: Obasanjo Lied - Kalu, We All Knew Yar'adua's Health - Pius Ayim. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yar'adua: Obasanjo Second Guessing His Choice by Bankole01(m): 4:29pm On May 26, 2007
FEAR GRIPS OBASANJO As Yar’Adua courts IBB
• Disagrees over OBJ’s choice of Senate President

www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2007/may/26/national-26-05-2007-01.htm

Comment: obasanjo's chickens are coming home to roost. His deceitful ways are huanting him already. It would be nice if Yar'Adua could pay him back in his own coins.
ha ha ha ha he ha he he. i can't stand it ho ho ho hoho my bele don dey burst oooooo i guess the jokes areon him. this go be best coup de militician don perform, a go die oooo yeeeee mo gbe ooooooo
Re: Yar'adua: Obasanjo Second Guessing His Choice by obonyunmi(f): 4:33pm On May 26, 2007
stupid journalists - they will do anything to bring the country down - why will Yar'Adua visit in the cover of night?

All lies from a corrupt mind who wants to post enemity where there is none.
Re: Yar'adua: Obasanjo Second Guessing His Choice by Bankole01(m): 4:49pm On May 26, 2007
obo_nyunmi:

stupid journalists - they will do anything to bring the country down - why will Yar'Adua visit in the cover of night?

All lies from a corrupt mind who wants to post enemity where there is none.

It realy makes me leery to respond to your rejoinder, going by your moniker (i refuse to repeat)
Are you realy a female and if so, how old are you?

Obasanjo may have outsmarted himself.
He had never been loyal to anyone and deserves no loyalty!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Yar'adua: Obasanjo Second Guessing His Choice by obonyunmi(f): 4:51pm On May 26, 2007
You reply or not - how does that bother me? And who cares what u think of my name? hen? who cares? and who do u think u r to ask for my age?
Re: Yar'adua: Obasanjo Second Guessing His Choice by lakeside4love(m): 4:53pm On May 26, 2007
God is up there watching n directing his angel to work on those bad leaders

Little by little There will be whirlwind n we will see the buttock of foul
Re: Yar'adua: Obasanjo Second Guessing His Choice by Bankole01(m): 4:59pm On May 26, 2007
obo_nyunmi:

You reply or not - how does that bother me? And who cares what u think of my name? hen? who cares? and who do u think you're to ask for my age?

sorry o sisi obo. A gal of high class and good moral background would never refer to herself as such. Too bad. Under different circunstances, I would have liked to take you up on the offer.

Peace.
Re: Yar'adua: Obasanjo Second Guessing His Choice by adconline(m): 4:59pm On May 26, 2007
@

All lies from a corrupt mind who wants to post enemity where there is none

Why don't you leave your base in Hawaii and become  Nigeria's much needed Dele Giwa?
Re: Yar'adua: Obasanjo Second Guessing His Choice by Bankole01(m): 5:06pm On May 26, 2007
lakeside4love:

God is up there watching n directing his angel to work on those bad leaders

Little by little There will be whirlwind n we will see the buttock of foul

Who knows, a good wind might blows which will expose the chicken's butt.
Re: Yar'adua: Obasanjo Second Guessing His Choice by McKren(m): 11:16pm On May 26, 2007
What I find very funny in this whole drama is how the Senate President will be chosen.

BigB1 has always talked about having a politically aware electorate being paramount to having a free and fair election. The question is what is the hope of seeing a free and fair election in Nigeria when even our lawmakers do not know their voting rights.

Instead of interested candidates to the post of Senate President or Speaker lobbying their fellow house members they prefer to first lobby the outgoing President or President-elect who practically has no vote.
Tomorrow the same sort of people will criticize Iwu for a Sham election.

What is the essence of democracy and sepration of powers if the legislature is an extention of the Presidency?? party or no party.
Re: Yar'adua: Obasanjo Second Guessing His Choice by BigB11(m): 12:04am On May 27, 2007
Posted by Bankole01:
Obasanjo may have outsmarted himself.
He had never been loyal to anyone and deserves no loyalty!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent point!

Do you know the difference between Osama. B and Saddam. H?
And do you know why they still can't find Osama and Saddam was discovered within few months?
Re: Yar'adua: Obasanjo Second Guessing His Choice by Bankole01(m): 2:35pm On May 27, 2007
McKren:

What I find very funny in this whole drama is how the Senate President will be chosen.

BigB1 has always talked about having a politically aware electorate being paramount to having a free and fair election. The question is what is the hope of seeing a free and fair election in Nigeria when even our lawmakers do not know their voting rights.

Instead of interested candidates to the post of Senate President or Speaker lobbying their fellow house members they prefer to first lobby the outgoing President or President-elect who practically has no vote.
Tomorrow the same sort of people will criticize Iwu for a Sham election.

What is the essence of democracy and sepration of powers if the legislature is an extention of the Presidency?? party or no party.

Good observation. If our (s)elected Nass members cannot (or allowed) to vote in their own representatives (leaders) what hope do we ordinary have?

hmmm food for thought!!!!!!!!!! We are a long way away from real democracy. What we have is demonstration of craziness%$#@*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

What Will Do As A Foreigner Think About Iran's Nuclear Program / South Africa And Aids / What 3 Things Would You Request Of Yaradua For Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.