Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja (61594 Views)

Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics / Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) / Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by Laredojohn(m): 7:33am On Dec 18, 2019
Women in power are most likely more corrupt than the men.. This isn't a general rule, but I have just observed this, even within the regular civil service

4 Likes

Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by ugo4u: 7:36am On Dec 18, 2019
I know that woman, she has being a multimillionaire before joining NSCDC she married and Igbo guy from Abia. I don't think she is being docked for the source of her wealth, the issue is deceiving the public to sell properties in her estate.
Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by contigiency(m): 7:37am On Dec 18, 2019
lokho:
Nawa o

Who no go steal for this country self

The ones I know are; buhari, Osinbanjo and Ogbonnaya Onu.
Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by SniperSmurf(m): 7:38am On Dec 18, 2019
If she skipped bail and is at large then her surety should stand trial in her place and be remanded into custody.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by contigiency(m): 7:38am On Dec 18, 2019
ugo4u:
I know that woman, she has being a multimillionaire before joining NSCDC she married and Igbo guy from Abia. I don't think she is being docked for the source of her wealth, the issue is deceiving the public to sell properties in her estate.

Criminal spotted. Then why is running? Why did she not wait to prove her case?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by Patojargz: 7:39am On Dec 18, 2019
She don turn babalawo wey una dey use disappear.
Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by AngelicBeing: 7:47am On Dec 18, 2019
EXLOVER:
All Nigeria politicians are nothing but cow, they only think of themselves. The keep their environments clean, build estate, clubs, and hotels no any factory. Take their children abroad for schooling, go abroad for medical attention.

While the masses are suffering, bad roads, go to government offices very dirty, with a dirty dusty fans making useless embarrassing noise, dirty chairs for visitors.

I regret coming to Nigeria, but i know it's for a reason, and i'm sure going to correct it.
Continue to pray and fast for Nigeria, prayers will change Nigeria grin
Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by nothingspoil70: 7:48am On Dec 18, 2019
Anything a man can do, a woman can do better. Adenike

2 Likes

Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by zealadjay(m): 7:50am On Dec 18, 2019
I don't even know wat to say again

1 Like

Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by bomasek(m): 7:52am On Dec 18, 2019
FreshOshol:

So you be Donkey? that's nice
Donkeys will always give birth to Donkey

Nice try grin
Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by SarkinYarki: 7:52am On Dec 18, 2019
Every civil servant in Nigeria is a thief or potential theif waiting for opportunity to steal

1 Like

Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by SarkinYarki: 7:54am On Dec 18, 2019
ugo4u:

So she was a multimillionaire but still opted to join the NSCDC to what ? Steal ofcourse ..that woman is a criminal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by EROMS38(m): 7:55am On Dec 18, 2019
Imagine
Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by millionboi2: 7:57am On Dec 18, 2019
wellmax:
Most civil servants are corrupt.

very corrupt

How much do civil service receive

1 Like

Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by ugo4u: 7:58am On Dec 18, 2019
contigiency:

Criminal spotted. Then why is running? Why did she not wait to prove her case?
Pls have sense, read to comprehend and not to respond. She used the name of NSCDC to decieve people to purchase properties, she has being in London for over 5 years now. I never absolve her of wrong doing. Go and borrow sense
Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by ugo4u: 8:02am On Dec 18, 2019
SarkinYarki:

So she was a multimillionaire but still opted to join the NSCDC to what ? Steal ofcourse ..that woman is a criminal
Possibly joined for power or other motive her family is well to do, infact she has being in London for over 5years now. Read the charge sheet again, she decieved people to buy her properties under the guise of NSCDC not that she stole from them.
Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by Zyron: 8:05am On Dec 18, 2019
[s]
post=85008974:
Deputy commandant ....... 60 buildings !!!

Shocked!!!

shocked shocked shocked

She took the steps of her Role model, the frog-eyed thief!
[/s]
Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by Zyron: 8:05am On Dec 18, 2019
[s]
RamseyBolton:
I thought you surrender your passport during bail applications. Why is the law of the country gradually becoming a joke?
[/s]
Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by Marshalemmy(m): 8:05am On Dec 18, 2019
Lord have mercy on us
Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by executive12: 8:05am On Dec 18, 2019
Stan2330:
The only time this corruption will stop is if death sentence is attached to it
Corruption hinders the growth of a country

If the penalty for corruption in Nigeria is death, Nigeria's population would be reduced to almost zero. As an adult, it is almost impossible to live in Nigeria and not engage in one corrupt act or the other. Be careful what you wish for.

2 Likes

Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by SOFTENGR: 8:07am On Dec 18, 2019
ursullalinda:
She even carry churcheous name give the estate knowing fully well the money was stolen.....African man......using religion to deceive his/herself
That's why one need to be very careful doing business with all those people using religious names.

1 Like

Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by executive12: 8:08am On Dec 18, 2019
contigiency:
Some Nigerians are heartless. Thank God for the coming of buhari.

Zombie.
Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by executive12: 8:11am On Dec 18, 2019
lagdmark:

Fighting corruption in a country like Nigeria means almost 70million citizens have to be jailed, the only innocent people are children under 15years.

Exactly. It's not possible to live in Nigeria, as an adult, and not engage in corrupt acts. The Nigerian system is designed for corruption.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by EXLOVER(m): 8:13am On Dec 18, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Continue to pray and fast for Nigeria, prayers will change Nigeria grin
Wetin PfN president or CAN president them dor do tire, he nor work, na me wan do am abi? Why you nor pray for naija, you run leave us.
Me my prayer is for myself o, and my family, Buhari on he own he heart na Kpomo, very strong.

2 Likes

Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by Kobicove(m): 8:14am On Dec 18, 2019
wellmax:
Most civil servants are corrupt.

Wrong!

Most Nigerians are corrupt!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by SarkinYarki: 8:14am On Dec 18, 2019
ugo4u:

Possibly joined for power or other motive her family is well to do, infact she has being in London for over 5years now. Read the charge sheet again, she decieved people to buy her properties under the guise of NSCDC not that she stole from them.

The fact that she can decieve people shows that her hands have never been clean ..in Nigeria we just ascribe the title rich to anyone without even know what they do ... Do you know what business she was running before she became rich?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by executive12: 8:14am On Dec 18, 2019
contigiency:

The ones I know are; buhari, Osinbanjo and Ogbonnaya Onu.

It is naive people like you that would not allow this country to make progress. There is no successful Nigerian that is not corrupt.
Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by Grace001: 8:17am On Dec 18, 2019
Gforce2015:

Even you self , I know trust you. An average Nigerian is a dubious and crooked person...
Nigeria is corruption and corruption is Nigeria

You're a total stranger to me , so your trust isn't needed it's completely useless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by chloedogie(m): 8:20am On Dec 18, 2019
mzeefitz:
I was wondering what the work of ICPC was before.
It seems they have started functioning too.
#good_naija_we_pray_for.

You dont know anything about them. My office here in Abuja is just a stone throw from icpc office. They dont do all these media trials and noise. If you see the number of cases being handled by them daily. One professor came for his sabatical one year leave with us and when we go out together, he points at VCs, Registrars and Bursars of so many universities to us who came to appear before icpc for corruption charges. Even a friend that is one of the directors in efcc told me that 10% of cases being handled are the ones you see on social media. If you know the amount of corruption allegations with 99% of them being true handled by these agencies per day, you will weep for this country and take a chill pill on this present government. People don finish this country tey tey. As in i cant say more.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by Kobicove(m): 8:20am On Dec 18, 2019
ugo4u:

That a person lives in the UK does not necessarily mean the person is wealthy!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by ugo4u: 8:21am On Dec 18, 2019
SarkinYarki:

The fact that she can decieve people shows that her hands have never been clean ..in Nigeria we just ascribe the title rich to anyone without even know what they do ... Do you know what business she was running before she became rich?
The lady in question is from a rich family, they're the major distributor of Dangote cement in the entire North west and North East. The lady is just about 35years old, na stubborn head make her join NSCDC prolly she fell out with her family, she even divorced her husband because of over independence, she has since resigned from NSCDC and travelled to London before this case came up. She has a lot of landed properties in Abuja she worked with a former FCT minister that 60 building estate is just one of her landed properties, note it is the land she owns not all the buildings. I know her very well, I'm not saying she is a saint, but she has a background with respect wealth. They where in charge of all the cement and building materials used in building Katsina stadium

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex / Female Cult Leader Arrested In Ogun (Photo) / 38-Year-Old Man Caught Raping 6-Year-Old Girl Inside Bush In Ogun. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.