Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja (61595 Views)

Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics / Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) / Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by mykelly(m): 2:44pm On Dec 18, 2019
60 houses? Is that possible?
Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2019
Grace001:

Why are you so judgmental, why can't you just be nice to people? Anyways I can understand that low self esteem people like you do try to make themselves feel better by throwing underhand insults at others. I don't blame you because it only reflects your miserable mindset being someone stupidd and I do empathize with you. You have been like this since you were born, it's an inbuilt foolishness/stupiditty and hereditary. Kpele, sorry!

Btw, I won't reply you again but you can keep talking, someday you'll say something sensible, I understand it's not your usual way to be sensible.

Hmm! The brain that poured all these craps is either malfunctioning or dementedly dead. It's quite unfortunate that I share the same country with you. And that we are both call a Nigerian. Your dullness might have been hereditary in nature. It didn't start from you and it can never ends with you. I read through your comment and I can hardly fine wisdom in it. What a destructive life!
Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by mt77: 3:51pm On Dec 18, 2019
No picture?
Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by mu2sa2: 4:49pm On Dec 18, 2019
Westernlove:

Kikikiki e pain am Idiot Foool, Next time don't be rude to your elders, Your IQ will never be greater than 000.1
When you are back to your senses, let me know.
Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by Mohdhk(m): 5:51pm On Dec 18, 2019
I quote ''all information avaliable indication she left the county'' this woman dey vex her Oga at the top have made her disappear.. Make dem put bounty see asap she will be found
Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by Westernlove: 5:59pm On Dec 18, 2019
lagdmark:

Fighting corruption in a country like Nigeria means almost 70million citizens have to be jailed, Tthe only innocent people are children under 15years.

Lol funny you, You are quite right though, But I'm sure you will be marveled If I tell you I have some 14year old boys doing Yahoo In my Compound & Neighborhood. I laugh a lot at some foolishh Id.iots who thinks I derive Joy In painting Nigeria bad. It's Is the ROT I feel bad about. I see things everyday and the evil people perpetrate for survival In this nation. You need to see how ROTTEN the nation Is now. One mumu Is shouting he went to SA, Once they don see small change steal or do some wuruwuru to the answer without being caught. Then you will see them chanting Nigeria Is the best nation In the world, this and that trash nonsense.
Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by Legendguru: 7:00pm On Dec 18, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by OyinO: 7:42pm On Dec 18, 2019
While Nigerian Nizoorian Zoogerian Youths are busy tearing themselves apart over ethnicity and religious abracadabra, their heartless leaders and reps are packing monies meant for their development and welfare. In saner climes and con3s, youths would've joined forces to take over or overhaul the wicked system of Babylon. Naija youths of Nairaland are keyboard warriors who are good at arguing ad supporting corrupt leaders wasting their destinies and unborn generations.
Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by mzeefitz(m): 8:08pm On Dec 18, 2019
chloedogie:

You dont know anything about them. My office here in Abuja is just a stone throw from icpc office. They dont do all these media trials and noise. If you see the number of cases being handled by them daily. One professor came for his sabatical one year leave with us and when we go out together, he points at VCs, Registrars and Bursars of so many universities to us who came to appear before icpc for corruption charges. Even a friend that is one of the directors in efcc told me that 10% of cases being handled are the ones you see on social media. If you know the amount of corruption allegations with 99% of them being true handled by these agencies per day, you will weep for this country and take a chill pill on this present government. People don finish this country tey tey. As in i cant say more.
Waoh...
Thanks for the enlightenment bro...
We that are outside don't know much truely...
May God continue to bless nigeria

1 Like

Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by sayisayi(m): 8:46pm On Dec 18, 2019
My friends Auntie..na platinum baller she be ooooo cheesy
Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by chloedogie(m): 12:09am On Dec 19, 2019
mzeefitz:

Waoh...

Amen bro.
Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by Socostar12(m): 10:11am On Dec 30, 2019
Am prince from Lagos state I need a sugar mummy not for your money
I don't deal with single girls
If you are interested in me you can reach me with this number 08136874952 u can also add me on WhatsApp ..am very good in bed trust me

Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by Victorchucks551: 10:25am On Jun 24, 2022
They won't go after Her,or just to tell us about it?

Well, I know Nairaland is doing Justice relating the news to us.

How can we help get Her,please? sad
Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by Victorchucks551: 10:28am On Jun 24, 2022
mzeefitz:

Waoh...

So, they're really trying this offenders and putting them in their right place??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex / Female Cult Leader Arrested In Ogun (Photo) / 38-Year-Old Man Caught Raping 6-Year-Old Girl Inside Bush In Ogun. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.