Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja (61591 Views)

Lady Discovers Her Boyfriend Used Her Picture & Panties For Fetish Purpose (Pics / Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) / Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by Zyron: 10:11am On Dec 18, 2019
[s]
voltron14:

She's been in london after stealing public money.

Millionaire indeed.
[/s]
Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by seangy4konji: 10:25am On Dec 18, 2019
60 building.
Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by EXLOVER(m): 10:30am On Dec 18, 2019
mu2sa2:
Mr man, a man is what he thinketh- you are a failure if you so define yourself and it doesn't matter in which country you are. Dangote, the richest man in Africa, started his business in nigeria before spreading out and still does most of his business in this country. If you want to go to another country, you can do that without having to regret anything. Many of your type are doing drugs in other countries.
Fools like you, is the reasons why the masses will continue to suffer, did i tell you're i'm struggling with life, I own my own business and i'm doing okay with it. You're talking of Dangote, how well do you know about him?. Beside i'm not speaking for myself, I'm the only one driving on the bad roads? I'm the only one suffering from the power situation? If is unemployment, I have never search for a job before, and i will never look for some. If i'm not into internet fraud here in my country, where all my peers are doing it t drive flashy cars, why will i travel to another man's land to do a thing as risky as drugs. If you get sense 2019 try find am get this 2020. You nor be small pikin. Nor quote me for nonsense again.
Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by mu2sa2: 10:36am On Dec 18, 2019
Westernlove:

Who be this Oponu Afofun like this lol...
If you're Oponu Afofun, you think everyone is like you.
Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by mu2sa2: 10:42am On Dec 18, 2019
EXLOVER:
Fools like you, is the reasons why the masses will continue to suffer, did i tell you're i'm struggling with life, I own my own business and i'm doing okay with it. You're talking of Dangote, how well do you know about him?. Beside i'm not speaking for myself, I'm the only one driving on the bad roads? I'm the only one suffering from the power situation? If is unemployment, I have never search for a job before, and i will never look for some. If i'm not into internet fraud here in my country, where all my peers are doing it t drive flashy cars, why will i travel to another man's land to do a thing as risky as drugs. If you get sense 2019 try find am get this 2020. You nor be small pikin. Nor quote me for nonsense again.
I am proud of my country any day, any time; if you're aren't or you're not a Nigerian that's your headache. God bless the federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by Westernlove: 10:43am On Dec 18, 2019
mu2sa2:
I am Oponu Afofun, Please do you think everyone is like me.

No....no sane human, even animal would want to be like you or associate with a gullible foool like you...

Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by Westernlove: 10:47am On Dec 18, 2019
EXLOVER:

Hahaha bros you no go kill me with laugh Oooh. I don laugh so tey I fall from bed for ground yakata. Na these Fooools them dey Use naw. If these mumu afofun mekos no dey, How will the empty skull elites thrive. Perfectly Created System By Fools For The Foools...
Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by mu2sa2: 10:48am On Dec 18, 2019
Westernlove:

No....no sane human, even animal would want to be like you or associate with a gullible foool like you...
You have revealed what you're. Mods take note: Scammer has revealed himself by manipulating my post.
Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by EXLOVER(m): 10:50am On Dec 18, 2019
Westernlove:

Hahaha bros you no go kill me with laugh Oooh. I don laugh so tey I fall from bed for ground yakata. Na these Fooools them dey Use naw. If these mumu afofun mekos no dey, How will the empty skull elites thrive. Perfectly Created System By Fools For The Foools...
Bros i tire for the guy.

1 Like

Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by Westernlove: 10:50am On Dec 18, 2019
mu2sa2:
You have revealed what you're. take note: Scammer has revealed himself by manipulating my post.

Kikikiki e pain am Idiot Foool, Next time don't be rude to your elders, Your IQ will never be greater than 000.1

1 Like

Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by generalpipe47: 10:54am On Dec 18, 2019
My Brother, in case h haven't heard it's better to be apprehended by Efcc than ICPC, EFCC can be compared to the police while ICPC is the ARMY...
Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by erai30(m): 11:00am On Dec 18, 2019
[quote author=supportnija post=85008395]
https://dailypost.ng/2019/12/17/nscdc-boss-disappears-as-icpc-discovers-her-60-building-estate-in-abuja/amp

Thanks for the information, but you should have added a picture of her so that we will know those committing these wickedness and greed against this country just because of the opportunity to serve.
Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by EXLOVER(m): 11:01am On Dec 18, 2019
mu2sa2:
I am proud of my country any day, any time; if you're aren't or you're not a Nigerian that's your headache. God bless the federal Republic of Nigeria.
Their some kids whose fathers are drunk or mad, while some kids fathers are rich and famous, because you scold your drunk father for his wrong behavior doesn't mean you hate him or otherwise, you just want him to stop and do the right thing. And no matter how bad your father is, or his attitude, you want allow anyone to talk bad about your father, or shame him, that's the love. All i'm trying to say is we want good government, it will favour me, you and everyone. If you're given #100m for a project you use #80m, you will have a nice project done and also a #20m, but our government will use 500k and pocket the remain money, just to do his personal project that he will one day die and leave behind. If this thing nor make sense to you. Then nothing will ever make sense to you. Go back to the gate instead.

1 Like

Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 18, 2019
This one na womanu.

ursullalinda:
She even carry churcheous name give the estate knowing fully well the money was stolen.....African man......using religion to deceive his/herself
Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by Lexusgs430: 11:18am On Dec 18, 2019
RamseyBolton:
I thought you surrender your passport during bail applications. Why is the law of the country gradually becoming a joke?

Remember how that gomina escaped from the UK......... cheesy
Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 18, 2019
Grace001:

You're a total stranger to me , so your trust isn't needed it's completely useless.

Don't you want to tell me if I audit your entire life I will not find any crime you have committed and or you are about to commit.
Don't let amadioah strike you with thunder over there
Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by Danielkupiejo: 11:38am On Dec 18, 2019
Na u sing mad o?
Bossontop:
undecided
60 building estate.....
D only tin pesin fit talk about dis general buhari anti-corrruption regime na........"MAD OOO"
Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by Perkins2018: 11:40am On Dec 18, 2019
Emarex:
how many people did you see defend oji uzor kalu

A lot. They said he was prosecuted because of his presidential ambition.
Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by LZAA: 11:51am On Dec 18, 2019
GMbuharii:
Afonjaconeheaded ole,barawo,oyiiii!!!!!!!!
grin grin

Lzaa immhotep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by einsteine(m): 11:52am On Dec 18, 2019
The people waiting to steal are more than those that have stolen.

But 60 buildings? That's at least 1.5 Billion in just one location.
Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by contigiency(m): 11:54am On Dec 18, 2019
executive12:

Zombie.

Unfortunately, that's the only vocabulary you learnt since 2015.
Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by contigiency(m): 11:57am On Dec 18, 2019
executive12:

It is naive people like you that would not allow this country to make progress. There is no successful Nigerian that is not corrupt.

Tell me anyone in the whole world that is perfect. I am only referring to those that have shown that they have conscience, based on their antecedents.
Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by chigoizie7(m): 12:13pm On Dec 18, 2019
Daaaaaamnnn bloooody fooooool
Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by AngelicBeing: 12:15pm On Dec 18, 2019
EXLOVER:
Wetin PfN president or CAN president them dor do tire, he nor work, na me wan do am abi? Why you nor pray for naija, you run leave us.
Me my prayer is for myself o, and my family, Buhari on he own he heart na Kpomo, very strong.
Hahaha, I will pray for Nigeria from afar off, I run because Nigeria is the headquarters of Hell fire and I prefer to be in heaven than hell, but I want you to pray more for Nigeria, start 100 days prayers and fasting for Nigeria tongue

1 Like

Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by mxhibit(m): 12:17pm On Dec 18, 2019
BabbanBura:

Seemed some people are only good when not in a position to steal!
Must you quote the whole message? Quoting it for just a 2 line reply. smh...
Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by ursullalinda(f): 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2019
bizme:
This one na womanu.

Hahaha you are not serious

1 Like

Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 18, 2019
You know I am. grin
ursullalinda:

Hahaha you are not serious

1 Like

Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by bomasek(m): 1:06pm On Dec 18, 2019
mu2sa2:
A word is enough for the wise. The choice is yours. I was in south Africa some time ago for a week's visit. There are many nigerians there, most of them from SE, who are basically wasting away there. They would claim they are hustling, whatever that means. How do you live on selling recharge card? How long would you live on drug dealing?
Sorry didn't ask you for your travel history.

1 Like

Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by Grace001: 1:46pm On Dec 18, 2019
Gforce2015:

Don't you want to tell me if I audit your entire life I will not find any crime you have committed and or you are about to commit.
Don't let amadioah strike you with thunder over there

Why are you so judgmental, why can't you just be nice to people? Anyways I can understand that low self esteem people like you do try to make themselves feel better by throwing underhand insults at others. I don't blame you because it only reflects your miserable mindset being someone stupidd and I do empathize with you. You have been like this since you were born, it's an inbuilt foolishness/stupiditty and hereditary. Kpele, sorry!

Btw, I won't reply you again but you can keep talking, someday you'll say something sensible, I understand it's not your usual way to be sensible.
Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by abeggnow: 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2019
ursullalinda:
She even carry churcheous name give the estate knowing fully well the money was stolen.....African man......using religion to deceive his/herself
dude not African thing but a human thing. Read about religion in history.The only religion that's not involved in deceit by it members is Buddhism.
Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by akmath: 2:14pm On Dec 18, 2019
Why e be say if women wan thief their own dey bad gan?
Re: Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja by NaMeAboki: 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2019
Baba go slow - slowly tying the noose around corrupt necks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex / Female Cult Leader Arrested In Ogun (Photo) / 38-Year-Old Man Caught Raping 6-Year-Old Girl Inside Bush In Ogun. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.