Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Sanwo-olu Commissions New Court House At Ajah-badore. See Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Commissions New Court House At Ajah-badore. See Pictures (1992 Views)

Lagos Begins Rebuilding Igbosere Court House , Nigeria’s Oldest High Court / Ekiti CJ Calls For Redesigning Of Fayose's New Court Complex / Enugu CJ Hails Ugwuanyi On New Court Buildings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo-olu Commissions New Court House At Ajah-badore. See Pictures by Enzorazor: 7:27am On Dec 18, 2019
In order to fulfill his administration's promise of moving judiciary more effectively closer to the people, Lagos state Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu yesterday commissioned the newly constructed High Courts and Magistrates Courts at Ajah-Badore, Eti-Osa on Tuesday.

At the commissioning ceremony, the governor also promised continuous training and re-training of judicial personnel to deliver best practice in justice administration as well as maintaining a welfare package to inspire and motivate them deliver their best.

Also speaking, the deputy governor, Obafemi Hamzat said that the "Sanwo-Olu/Hamzat's administration is focused at bringing justice closer to the people and empowering the Judiciary to continue being the protectors of the people."

https://ngg.ng/2019/12/18/sanwo-olu-commissions-new-court-house-at-ajah-badore-eti-osa-see-pictures/

cc lalasticlala

Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions New Court House At Ajah-badore. See Pictures by Enzorazor: 7:28am On Dec 18, 2019
Enzorazor:
In order to fulfill his administration's promise of moving judiciary more effectively closer to the people, Lagos state Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu yesterday commissioned the newly constructed High Courts and Magistrates Courts at Ajah-Badore, Eti-Osa on Tuesday.

At the commissioning ceremony, the governor also promised continuous training and re-training of judicial personnel to deliver best practice in justice administration as well as maintaining a welfare package to inspire and motivate them deliver their best.

Also speaking, the deputy governor, Obafemi Hamzat said that the "Sanwo-Olu/Hamzat's administration is focused at bringing justice closer to the people and empowering the Judiciary to continue being the protectors of the people."

https://ngg.ng/2019/12/18/sanwo-olu-commissions-new-court-house-at-ajah-badore-eti-osa-see-pictures/

cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions New Court House At Ajah-badore. See Pictures by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:30am On Dec 18, 2019
A WELCOME DEVELOPMENT. i hope they will be able to maintain it well
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions New Court House At Ajah-badore. See Pictures by reccy(m): 7:32am On Dec 18, 2019
Nice one.... This is welcome development.... This is where PDP, their corrupt supporters and their sympathizers will have their case decides and have their days behind bar....

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions New Court House At Ajah-badore. See Pictures by Colorado1(m): 7:58am On Dec 18, 2019
This deputy governor always looking like he's lost
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions New Court House At Ajah-badore. See Pictures by Magicians: 8:00am On Dec 18, 2019
To my wailing Igbo NL family always eager to write off Tinubu n larger extent Sanwo how market ? Yesterday he commissioned the completion of the beam for the blurail and now this. Lagos is already cleaner than Ambode left it n soon it should meet up to Fashola's standard. We are waiting to see what each n every PDP achieved within the same period 4 go soon reach.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions New Court House At Ajah-badore. See Pictures by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:12am On Dec 18, 2019
reccy:
Nice one.... This is welcome development.... This is where PDP, their corrupt supporters and their sympathizers will have their case decides and have their days behind bar....

It's too early for all this na.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions New Court House At Ajah-badore. See Pictures by SarkinYarki: 8:22am On Dec 18, 2019
Magicians:
To my wailing Igbo NL family that always eager to right off Tinubu n larger extent Sanwo how market ? Yesterday he commissioned the completion of the beam for the blurail and now this. Lagos is already cleaner than Ambode left it n soon it should meet up to Fashola's standard. We are waiting to see what each n every PDP achieved within the same period 4 go soon reach.

That building was completed by Ambode almost a year ago but has been lying fallow for some reason so go do your research
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions New Court House At Ajah-badore. See Pictures by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:25am On Dec 18, 2019
Magicians:
To my wailing Igbo NL family that always eager to right off Tinubu n larger extent Sanwo how market ? Yesterday he commissioned the completion of the beam for the blurail and now this. Lagos is already cleaner than Ambode left it n soon it should meet up to Fashola's standard. We are waiting to see what each n every PDP achieved within the same period 4 go soon reach.

If you must attack any tribe, please learn how to spell first...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions New Court House At Ajah-badore. See Pictures by DamiBukola: 8:37am On Dec 18, 2019
SarkinYarki:

That building was completed by Ambode almost a year ago but has been lying fallow for some reason so go do your research
lies. Ambode did nothing there. It was Fashola project. It was just to get furnitures that Ambode abandoned for 4 yrs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions New Court House At Ajah-badore. See Pictures by Kendumazy(m): 8:44am On Dec 18, 2019
Beautiful!
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions New Court House At Ajah-badore. See Pictures by Magicians: 9:01am On Dec 18, 2019
Keep fooling your father I am not fooled.
SarkinYarki:

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions New Court House At Ajah-badore. See Pictures by Magicians: 9:04am On Dec 18, 2019
Is it the spelling that will stop your tribe from being foolish so they can start criticizing then colossal failure you label governors or what ? Your region as turned to a shit hole every living thing can't wait to escape from yet your father won't let use hear word about Lagos that is making giant strides comparable to only the FG.

RiyadhGoddess:

If you must attack any tribe, please learn how to spell first...

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions New Court House At Ajah-badore. See Pictures by voltron14: 9:46am On Dec 18, 2019
Anybody slagging off Lagos is a fool.

Granted, Lagos can a d should do more but if you can't display how your home state does better you might as well keep your opinion to yourself.
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions New Court House At Ajah-badore. See Pictures by SarkinYarki: 9:52am On Dec 18, 2019
DamiBukola:
lies. Ambode did nothing there. It was Fashola project. It was just to get furnitures that Ambode abandoned for 4 yrs.

Shut up do you even know anything happening in Lagos you this Iree man
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions New Court House At Ajah-badore. See Pictures by Zyron: 9:52am On Dec 18, 2019
[s]
voltron14:

Granted, Lagos can a d should do more but if you can't display how your home state does better you might as well keep your opinion to yourself.
[/s]
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions New Court House At Ajah-badore. See Pictures by SarkinYarki: 9:54am On Dec 18, 2019
voltron14:

Lagos is failed state fact ..nothing to write home about , the dirtiest smelliest mega slum in the world , zero pipeborne water , zero sewage system , pitiable roads , crazy poverty ..I can keep going , for you to celebrate hyper mediocrity like Lagos says alot about your exposure
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions New Court House At Ajah-badore. See Pictures by voltron14: 9:59am On Dec 18, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Lagos is failed state fact ..nothing to write home about , the dirtiest smelliest mega slum in the world , zero pipeborne water , zero sewage system , pitiable roads , crazy poverty ..I can keep going , for you to celebrate hyper mediocrity like Lagos says alot about your exposure

But your father decided it would be your place of birth and dwelling.

If in adulthood you've refused to leave.

Your epitaph would likely be at Atan cemetery.

Why you would not go back to the east is a cause for concern but everybody knows why.

Name a country you've been to let's exchange notes.
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions New Court House At Ajah-badore. See Pictures by Zyron: 10:01am On Dec 18, 2019
[s]
voltron14:

Why you would not go back to the east is a cause for concern but everybody knows why.

[/s]
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions New Court House At Ajah-badore. See Pictures by SarkinYarki: 10:07am On Dec 18, 2019
voltron14:

Let's not even go there please I don't come from a background where we consider travelling outside Nigeria as an achievement , I was born into travelling so i am different from you that probably first travelled as an akpuruka adult...Oga I have been driven around London in Nigerian high commission blacked out Mercedes a priviledge no man in your lineage will ever smell..no w back to Lagos , tell me one part of Lagos that's not a slum
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions New Court House At Ajah-badore. See Pictures by SarkinYarki: 10:11am On Dec 18, 2019
voltron14:

I was born in Lagos because my father was serving as a military officer in the Lagos then not because Lagos was special , I have sibling born abroad when my dad also served in foriegn missions so I wasn't born here because of anything special here
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions New Court House At Ajah-badore. See Pictures by voltron14: 10:11am On Dec 18, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Let's not even go there please I don't come from a background where we consider travelling outside Nigeria as an achievement , I was born into travelling so i am different from you that probably first travelled as an akpuruka adult...Oga I have been driven around London in Nigerian high commission blacked out Mercedes a priviledge no man in your lineage will ever smell..no w back to Lagos , tell me one part of Lagos that's not a slum

Shut up.

I asked you to name the countries you've been to and you are here talking about blacked out Mercedes.

Who gives a hoot?

I thought you were claiming to be well travelled.

All of a sudden you are jittery.
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions New Court House At Ajah-badore. See Pictures by voltron14: 10:12am On Dec 18, 2019
SarkinYarki:

I was born in Lagos because my father was serving as a military officer in the Lagos then not because Lagos was special , I have sibling born abroad when my dad also served in foriegn missions so I wasn't born here because of anything special here

Why haven't you left Lagos?

What are you still doing in Lagos?

Don't you have a homeland?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions New Court House At Ajah-badore. See Pictures by Zyron: 10:14am On Dec 18, 2019
[s]
voltron14:

[/s]
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions New Court House At Ajah-badore. See Pictures by SarkinYarki: 10:14am On Dec 18, 2019
voltron14:

I am in Lagos because I run businesses that require population and my Advertising business needs to be here because this is where all big media buyers have their offices ..
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions New Court House At Ajah-badore. See Pictures by voltron14: 10:15am On Dec 18, 2019
SarkinYarki:

I am in Lagos because I run businesses that require population and my Advertising business needs to be here because this is where all big media buyers have their offices ..

You decided to live in a slum to achieve your objectives.

Perhaps you and the slum go hand in hand.

Same excuse your offsprings would give.

Go back to your home state.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions New Court House At Ajah-badore. See Pictures by SarkinYarki: 10:25am On Dec 18, 2019
voltron14:

You decided to live in a slum to achieve your objectives.

Perhaps you and the slum go hand in hand.

Same excuse your offsprings would give.

Go back to your home state.

When MTN Glo and Coca-Cola move their head office to my state I will go back there but till then Lagos is where I stay if I am in Nigeria
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions New Court House At Ajah-badore. See Pictures by voltron14: 10:28am On Dec 18, 2019
SarkinYarki:

When MTN Glo and Coca-Cola move their head office to my state I will go back there but till then Lagos is where I stay if I am in Nigeria

To live and die in LA.
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions New Court House At Ajah-badore. See Pictures by ikorodureporta: 10:29am On Dec 18, 2019
pointing inspector is here!
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions New Court House At Ajah-badore. See Pictures by SarkinYarki: 10:30am On Dec 18, 2019
voltron14:

To live and die in LA.

Forget it Lagos get as e be but I truly love this place and wish it the very best
Re: Sanwo-olu Commissions New Court House At Ajah-badore. See Pictures by voltron14: 10:37am On Dec 18, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Forget it Lagos get as e be but I truly love this place and wish it the very best

Lagos is forging ahead.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Conspiracy Against The Development Of The North / Why Wishing For A Millitary Coup Is Not Funny. / See Video From The “Oduduwa Exit” Protest Held In London [PHOTOS/VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.