Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Budget Padding? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Budget Padding? (275 Views)

National Assembly Leadership Behind 2022 Budget Padding, Aggrieved Lawmakers Say / Budget Padding: You’re Ignorant And Dubious, Dogara Blasts Tinubu / Saraki Fires Back At Tinubu Over Budget Padding Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Budget Padding? by JubrinElSudan: 9:04am On Dec 18, 2019
I was wondering why we didn't hear about budget padding while the budget was with the National Assembly this year? Who is to be blamed to the past budget padding issues we had? Is it that the budget was not padded this time? Or because since the NASS leadership are pro-buhari, the executive overlooked the padding? Mynd44, Lalasticlala, let's hear your take on this

(1) (Reply)

I Will Not Allow Buhari Plunge Nigeria Into Slavery: Atiku Vow For Nigerians / Your Membership Card Is Suspect, Obaseki-led APC Political Camp Tells Ize-iyamu / Wike: I Am The Luckiest Governor To Fight Buhari’s Might And Won

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.