Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

The Boy That Went Missing In Sotitobire Church Akure Few Weeks Back Found Dead - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Boy That Went Missing In Sotitobire Church Akure Few Weeks Back Found Dead (6755 Views)

Court Of Appeal Frees Alfa Babatunde, Sotitobire Church Founder / Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment / Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Boy That Went Missing In Sotitobire Church Akure Few Weeks Back Found Dead by shogsman(m): 11:37am On Dec 18, 2019
The boy that was pronounced missing in sotitobire church in ijoka,Akure was reportedly found dead in the church premises this morning, the owner of the church has been carted away by the police while people in their hundreds unleash mayhem to the church.

Re: The Boy That Went Missing In Sotitobire Church Akure Few Weeks Back Found Dead by ghettokid1(m): 11:40am On Dec 18, 2019
RIPP
Re: The Boy That Went Missing In Sotitobire Church Akure Few Weeks Back Found Dead by daddytime(m): 11:41am On Dec 18, 2019
Human life has become so worthless, that even chicken has got more value these days.

How much be better big broiler now sef?

1 Like

Re: The Boy That Went Missing In Sotitobire Church Akure Few Weeks Back Found Dead by reyscrub(m): 11:42am On Dec 18, 2019
God pls save us oooh from babalawo pastors

1 Like

Re: The Boy That Went Missing In Sotitobire Church Akure Few Weeks Back Found Dead by odave: 11:48am On Dec 18, 2019
Pastor, the most abused name in Nigeria. Worthless and useless fast money yahoo pastor. The end is here
Re: The Boy That Went Missing In Sotitobire Church Akure Few Weeks Back Found Dead by Dollabommie(m): 11:52am On Dec 18, 2019
it is well...got nothing to say...R.i.p to the dead

1 Like

Re: The Boy That Went Missing In Sotitobire Church Akure Few Weeks Back Found Dead by dominique(f): 11:52am On Dec 18, 2019
OMG!!! I remember the case, the one where the pastor told the mother to go home and relax when she reported him missing at the church. So much wickedness and inhumanity in so-called presence of God, another evidence to show that religion has failed us woefully in this country. RIP Little lad may your killers suffer hugely for the pains they brought upon you and your loved ones sad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Boy That Went Missing In Sotitobire Church Akure Few Weeks Back Found Dead by shogsman(m): 11:54am On Dec 18, 2019
Reports are coming in stating this boy isn't his first victim. They're making efforts to dig his alter where he supposedly buried his charms and other diabolical materials.

3 Likes

Re: The Boy That Went Missing In Sotitobire Church Akure Few Weeks Back Found Dead by SaintZionist: 11:56am On Dec 18, 2019
RIP soul rest in peace
Re: The Boy That Went Missing In Sotitobire Church Akure Few Weeks Back Found Dead by itchie: 11:57am On Dec 18, 2019
419 pastors
Re: The Boy That Went Missing In Sotitobire Church Akure Few Weeks Back Found Dead by davidflipcy5856(m): 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2019
The church is on fire right now and police are shooting people

Re: The Boy That Went Missing In Sotitobire Church Akure Few Weeks Back Found Dead by shogsman(m): 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2019
Religion is really the opium of the masses, can you believe with everything that happened this morning, members of the church were still conducting a service.

1 Like

Re: The Boy That Went Missing In Sotitobire Church Akure Few Weeks Back Found Dead by reyscrub(m): 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2019
What confuse me most is that there is nothing call Police Force in Nigeria again. I cant believe that police did not arrest even a suspect at least just 1 suspect among all the children workers or other people there enh? Even if its the gate of the church, at least a suspect should be arrested now. But instead, because of brwon envelope that has exchange hands, they decided to keep silent and even beat up the relatives of the bereave parents enh.

If it were to be sane society that this happen, i swear, the Commissioner of Police, the inspector of the area command in charge of the area also would have been sacked and many heads in the forces would have been relieved but what do you expect in Zoo where animal trheat others and kill at will with no one challenging enh.

Even our palace are a scam because the king and his chief judge wrongly by condemning the mother of the lost baby.

Thank God for fighting for the course of justice for the bereave family. Omolomo to waiye wa seun rere.

The police officers and other cronies that wanted to subvert the justice on this criminal act shall be judge both them and their families in Jesus name, Amen
Re: The Boy That Went Missing In Sotitobire Church Akure Few Weeks Back Found Dead by shogsman(m): 12:27pm On Dec 18, 2019
reyscrub:
What confuse me most is that there is nothing call Police Force in Nigeria again. I cant believe that police did not arrest even a suspect at least just 1 suspect among all the children workers or other people there enh? Even if its the gate of the church, at least a suspect should be arrested now. But instead, because of brwon envelope that has exchange hands, they decided to keep silent and even beat up the relatives of the bereave parents enh.

If it were to be sane society that this happen, i swear, the Commissioner of Police, the inspector of the area command in charge of the area also would have been sacked and many heads in the forces would have been relieved but what do you expect in Zoo where animal trheat others and kill at will with no one challenging enh.

Even our palace were
To worsen the situation they started shooting and two people are dead already.
Re: The Boy That Went Missing In Sotitobire Church Akure Few Weeks Back Found Dead by Ancecoker(m): 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2019
shogsman:
The boy that was pronounced missing in sotitobire church in ijoka,Akure was reportedly found dead in the church premises this morning, the owner of the church has been carted away by the police while people in their hundreds unleash mayhem to the church.
Re: The Boy That Went Missing In Sotitobire Church Akure Few Weeks Back Found Dead by cocolacec(m): 12:32pm On Dec 18, 2019
davidflipcy5856:
The church is on fire right now and police are shooting people
These mob are fools ,why are they destroying the evidences to nail the pastor in a court of law.Nigerians are always responding to stimuli with anger and no clear thinking.

2 Likes

Re: The Boy That Went Missing In Sotitobire Church Akure Few Weeks Back Found Dead by shogsman(m): 12:32pm On Dec 18, 2019
Ancecoker:

Thank God for opening my eyes as I left the church in 2013

Only God knows who’s serving him
Oluwa Modupe kiss

That was how he used his PA's new born baby some years back and gave them compensation.

1 Like

Re: The Boy That Went Missing In Sotitobire Church Akure Few Weeks Back Found Dead by shogsman(m): 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2019
cocolacec:

These mob are fools ,why are they destroying the evidences to nail the pastor in a court of law.Nigerians always responding to stimuli with anger and no clear thinking.
The matter is far beyond that.he has been nailed already and he has confessed.
Re: The Boy That Went Missing In Sotitobire Church Akure Few Weeks Back Found Dead by ikorodureporta: 12:34pm On Dec 18, 2019
shame!
Re: The Boy That Went Missing In Sotitobire Church Akure Few Weeks Back Found Dead by ikorodureporta: 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2019
shogsman:
Reports are coming in stating this boy isn't his first victim. They're making efforts to dig his alter where he supposedly buried his charms and other diabolical materials.
u dey the venue?? cheesy

abeg make una dig everywhere, including the entrance gate grin

1 Like

Re: The Boy That Went Missing In Sotitobire Church Akure Few Weeks Back Found Dead by cocolacec(m): 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2019
shogsman:

The matter is far beyond that.he has been nailed already and he has confessed.

It doesnot work like that in a court of law.He can claim duress for making the confession or insanity but with overwhelming evidence he will not go scotfree.
Re: The Boy That Went Missing In Sotitobire Church Akure Few Weeks Back Found Dead by shogsman(m): 12:39pm On Dec 18, 2019
ikorodureporta:

u dey the venue?? cheesy

abeg make una dig everywhere, including the entrance gate grin
I'm there and I'll put that in mind lol
Re: The Boy That Went Missing In Sotitobire Church Akure Few Weeks Back Found Dead by davidflipcy5856(m): 12:39pm On Dec 18, 2019
More pictures

Re: The Boy That Went Missing In Sotitobire Church Akure Few Weeks Back Found Dead by shogsman(m): 12:40pm On Dec 18, 2019
cocolacec:

It doesnot work like that in a court of law.He can claim duress for making the confession or insanity but with overwhelming evidence he will not go scotfree.
You might be right,but his diabolical acts have already been uncovered and that is something, now everybody will see him for who he is.
Re: The Boy That Went Missing In Sotitobire Church Akure Few Weeks Back Found Dead by Nostradamus: 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2019
reyscrub:

Even our palace are a scam because the king and his chief judge wrongly by condemning the mother of the lost baby.

Thank God for fighting for the course of justice for the bereave family. Omolomo to waiye wa seun rere.

The police officers and other cronies that wanted to subvert the justice on this criminal act shall be judge both them and their families in Jesus name, Amen
i heard the police even arrested the dad and tagged him a suspect in the young boy's death.

The useless police force keep disgracing their already battered image. A lot of police officers should be sacked and arrested for this case.

Imagine if the Dss doesn't knock the police off this case,the wrong person would have been jailed and the criminal prophet will keep on killing little children.

definitely,nigerian police force are a big disgrace to the term 'police'

1 Like

Re: The Boy That Went Missing In Sotitobire Church Akure Few Weeks Back Found Dead by shogsman(m): 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
Nostradamus:
i heard the police even arrested the dad and tagged him a suspect in the young boy's death.

The useless police force keep disgracing their already battered image. A lot of police officers should be sacked and arrested for this case.

Imagine if the Dss doesn't knock the police off this case,the wrong person would have been jailed and the criminal prophet will keep on killing little children.

definitely,nigerian police force are a big disgrace to the term 'police'

Sadly they are, they wanted to dial down the case
Re: The Boy That Went Missing In Sotitobire Church Akure Few Weeks Back Found Dead by shogsman(m): 12:50pm On Dec 18, 2019
Lala,mynd and co should help us push this to front-page so as to show the world it is unwise to follow pastors around stupidly, don't make pastors your God.
Re: The Boy That Went Missing In Sotitobire Church Akure Few Weeks Back Found Dead by moscobabs(m): 12:55pm On Dec 18, 2019
I saw a video where the church was burnt by people. Does he mean the Pastor killed the child?
Re: The Boy That Went Missing In Sotitobire Church Akure Few Weeks Back Found Dead by Nostradamus: 12:55pm On Dec 18, 2019
shogsman:

Sadly they are, they wanted to dial down the case
i wish the parents and residents of that area can write a petition against the officers in charge of the case. Such officers have no business been policemen. They wanted to divert justice and hang an innocent man just of few dollar notes(that's if the prophet didn't bribe them in naira). If we are to say the truth,those officers are big time thieves.

I doubt if the criminal prophet can escape the death penalty.
Re: The Boy That Went Missing In Sotitobire Church Akure Few Weeks Back Found Dead by shogsman(m): 12:57pm On Dec 18, 2019
Nostradamus:
i wish the parents and residents of that area can write a petition against the officers in charge of the case. Such officers have no business been policemen. They wanted to divert justice and hang an innocent man just of few dollar notes(that's if the prophet didn't bribe them in naira). If we are to say the truth,those officers are big time thieves.

I doubt if the criminal prophet can escape the death penalty.

This is not his first or second time, he surely can't escape this.
Re: The Boy That Went Missing In Sotitobire Church Akure Few Weeks Back Found Dead by cocolacec(m): 12:58pm On Dec 18, 2019
davidflipcy5856:
More pictures
They should visit his house for more evidences.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dog Bites Man, Man Bites Dog Back And Dog Dies Within Few Minutes / Edo: ‘I Watched With Horror As Robbers Molested My Wife’ / Biography Of James Nwafor: The Controversial SARS Commander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.