Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage (76794 Views)

Mike Bamiloye Celebrates His Wife, Gloria, On Her 57th Birthday / Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary / Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage by meobizy(f): 8:53pm On Dec 18, 2019
UNCL3:
I swear I missed nl of 2010
when I first new nl I was glad bcuz nairaland made me grew intellectually

But now bbnaija, Tacha n garbages make 80% of the news.
You're still here regardless. Who come win last last?
Re: Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage by meobizy(f): 8:55pm On Dec 18, 2019
Those who didn't get the joke are the very same individuals who deserve the exposure attainable from this forum. If one goes through their profiles now they'll see little to no participation in the forum's activities. Typing comments here helps, it made a better writer out of me.

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage by Christian1iqpi: 8:57pm On Dec 18, 2019
Nice one

Re: Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage by dangotesmummy: 8:58pm On Dec 18, 2019
jakandeola:
smiles I wont insult u. we are friends in the room but u choosed to keep dis stupid attitude. frustration of loneliness as year end no love or marriage
lmaooo Iwo jebi.insult me na.your size dey.i go quickly give you your size papapa
cheesy grin
Meanwhile speaking of marriage,na so you dense reach? I didn't know marital status is a parameter for happiness and unhappiness? grin

So boshey goh to leleyi? Odagba ,o tidanu?

Clear out of my mention jare
Re: Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage by JastSiryin(m): 8:58pm On Dec 18, 2019
When someone spells it as "selfy" and still goes ahead to write picture in front, then you bloody well know that person isn't in the loop. In this man's case, he's got no hope grin
Re: Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage by wristbangle: 8:58pm On Dec 18, 2019
seruni:
Topic should read: Ishawuru trades his wife Arometa.

Bros, it's not trades but "shades".
Re: Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage by MurphyTheory99(m): 9:20pm On Dec 18, 2019
If you know this couple when they were still acting actively, you done old be that. Very pretty woman back in the days.
Re: Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage by lollybizzu(m): 9:31pm On Dec 18, 2019
UNCL3:

RIP English Language undecided
Re: Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage by kernniejay(m): 9:34pm On Dec 18, 2019
Greatness28:
I remember this Man Movie... (IDE-ESU)

Isawuru

Arometa

Oloriegbe.
I still need to watch that movie IDE ESU, what a movie!
Re: Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage by Rotji(m): 10:18pm On Dec 18, 2019
Lekan111:
Can someone please explain the message
I don't seems to understand

Abalado:
i swear,, even me, I read it more than 20 times I still don't get the message

Some jokes are meant for senior people only to understand cool cool

So those saying they are clueless about this, kindly ask your parents or elder brothers and sisters ko grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 10:38pm On Dec 18, 2019
grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

dangotesmummy:
ori e ope.... stupid thing..na you give me data buy? something wey them suppose use do menses.omo lasan ikeji aja

And to think this illiterate doesn't even know the difference between YOU AND "U". Doesn't know when to use SHUT and SHOT, doesn't know how to spell YOUR

Go back and learn how to write properly,then you can trade words with me but till then run along grin tongue

Meanwhile

Who even dashed it jakandeola.you ought to be jakandeoriburuku...awon eyan gidi lonje jakandeola,kin shey awon oloriburuku bitie grin

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage by freecocoa(f): 10:50pm On Dec 18, 2019
What is romantic and funny here now? Dry spiricoco teasing, mschew! undecided
Re: Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage by Bahamas95(m): 10:51pm On Dec 18, 2019
This simple message nai some olodos read 20times and nor still understand. Nawa o!

2 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage by jahsharon: 11:21pm On Dec 18, 2019
Lekan111:
Can someone please explain the message
I don't seems to understand

Nigeria is hard, your problems are higher than Nigeria's, so you cannot get the joke. God will come to my aid and yo your aid also.
Re: Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage by emmythetbcWiz: 11:21pm On Dec 18, 2019
Greatness28:
I remember this Man Movie... (IDE-ESU)

Isawuru

Arometa

Oloriegbe.

did u also watch emi fun emi and just a little sin..
Re: Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage by sexysage(m): 11:37pm On Dec 18, 2019
Balaxx:
the message is not for everyone,only d brilliant ones will understand

Chimooo!

This finishing na fatality!

You wicked oo
Re: Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage by goldenchild03: 12:12am On Dec 19, 2019
Bitterness everywhere!

Jealousy come join!

Love you papa & mama. Praying for my mirrage to be this sweet
Re: Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage by damoobaba: 3:14am On Dec 19, 2019
Balaxx:

This doesn't need anybody to be brilliant to understand. Those people are just being mischievous or they're simply DUNCES.

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage by damoobaba: 3:15am On Dec 19, 2019
9JAFULLBREED:
grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

O lagbara
Re: Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage by Adeyinka123: 3:50am On Dec 19, 2019
Standard of learning in the country has nosedived. It is a figurative expression. Hmmm! Ologbon ni jo Omoran ni mo. Shalom!
Re: Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage by Fxwarrior: 5:25am On Dec 19, 2019
Seun2019:

It is a satirical post.

He is saying she expected some sister (referring to his wife) to be serious in the backstage. Instead she is busy snapping picture with old man (the character he played in the drama)

You tried but which one is "He is saying 'she' expected ..." That 'she' should be 'he'.

Its the man's expectation, abi?
Re: Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage by Fxwarrior: 5:27am On Dec 19, 2019
UNCL3:

Nairaland made you 'grew'? Uncle, uncle.
Re: Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage by ndidigood(f): 5:48am On Dec 19, 2019
frubben:
They way this people take holiness I wonder how dey have sex in the night
so na only in d night dem de do the thing?
Naso l knocked at my nebo house she no respond l now asked weda them de do d thing.she come de ask me weda dem de do am for afternoon.
Each time l remember l lafff sooo hard
Re: Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage by kennykind(m): 6:43am On Dec 19, 2019
it simple means..they were on stage presenting drama. instead of his wife (mama Gloria) to focus on the drama presentation progression she was busysnapping selfie with an old man (called her husband )
Re: Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage by Amozever12: 7:12am On Dec 19, 2019
Abalado:
i swear,, even me, I read it more than 20 times I still don't get the message
Nawa oo, this simple statement to tease his wife about not being distracted by selfies during drama ministrations is VERY DIFFICULT FOR U TO UNDERSTAND. I rest my case!
Re: Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage by Lekan111(m): 8:50am On Dec 19, 2019
profolaolu:
He was saying instead of some sisters ( his wife) to focus on the drama they are about to present, they will taking selfies with old man(him)
Waoooooo I sincerely did not see it that way. Thank you
Re: Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage by Lekan111(m): 8:51am On Dec 19, 2019
Seun2019:

It is a satirical post.

He is saying she expected some sister (referring to his wife) to be serious in the backstage. Instead she is busy snapping picture with old man (the character he played in the drama)
Waoooooo thank you
Re: Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage by Lekan111(m): 8:52am On Dec 19, 2019
YorubaKing:

A joke loses it's humor when they have to explain it. angry
I still laughed though. Thanks
Re: Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage by Lekan111(m): 8:55am On Dec 19, 2019
Myhusband:

I blame those explaining to you. nonsense
but you should know a sincere question when you see one. Good morning
Re: Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage by DBossNG(m): 9:00am On Dec 19, 2019
Balaxx:

Very good
Re: Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage by Christafarian(m): 9:01am On Dec 19, 2019
UNCL3:
when I first new nl I was glad bcuz nairaland made me grow intellectually

You are 100% right, brother.
Wonder where those intellectuals are now. Sad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi / "I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid / The Lord's Garden: Dr Paul Enenche's New Multi Billion Naira Auditorium (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.