Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,109 members, 7,849,461 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:01 PM

Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers (40555 Views)

Yetunde Bakare Warns Men Sending Her Nudes On Instagram / Yvonne Jegede Slams Men Who Report Their Wives To Family Members / Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers by ijewejones: 9:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers by explosiveskull(m): 9:50pm On Dec 18, 2019
Ashawo Kobo kobo

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers by zibya: 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2019
Roger2D:
[s][/s]
wink grin
Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers by chariisGRACE(m): 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2019
he
Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers by Greatness28: 9:56pm On Dec 18, 2019
Opportunity
Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2019
any guy doing such is just shameless..is it not the same thing we condemn naija ladies for doing shocked

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers by Kingstanding: 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2019
SaintZionist:
I don't know if I'm part
b. Naija women are too proud if you see the way they behave in England most especially international students you will forever hate naija ladies I am talking from experience. The woman I married to I met her in England as an international student who in England for her master degree in pharmacy and she is from Botswana and when she met me I got only secondary school certificate an I told her the truth and she accepted me as I am and no Nigerians ladies will ever married me with my educational status. If you see my login ID kingstanding that is where i work in Birmingham west Midland. Nigerians ladies you're too proud. To hell with all BBnaija housemates.

5 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 18, 2019
This one is still doing diary section
Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers by seangy4konji: 9:59pm On Dec 18, 2019
Kingstanding:
b. Naija women are too proud if you see the way they behave in England most especially international students you will forever hate naija ladies I am talking from experience. The woman I married to I met her in England as an international student who in England for her master degree in pharmacy and she is from Botswana and when she met me I got only secondary school certificate an I told her the truth and she accepted me as I am and no Nigerians ladies will ever married me with my educational status. If you see my login ID kingstanding that is where i work in Birmingham west Midland. Nigerians ladies you're too proud. To hell with all BBnaija housemates.
never...naija girls??Zimbabwe girls are better. Ethiopia..The same sense of entitlement follow dem area sure.leeches.

4 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers by jaxxy(m): 10:01pm On Dec 18, 2019
Bt what’s special about a British passport. Can’t u vist and go back to ur country? Must u run? Well I don’t blame them, I blame our stupid and educated bt illiterate politicians for destroying this blessed country.

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:03pm On Dec 18, 2019
what else would they want from her, if not free unlimited coochie access and better citizenship?!

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers by raphy(m): 10:16pm On Dec 18, 2019
just to help her massage her rainboat leg they hungry me..see tht fat leg abi na yam leg.anyway congratulations to her.

ebony girl she is following me gram.
Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers by kevweflex(m): 10:22pm On Dec 18, 2019
lacemose:
The ex big brother Naija housemate who just got her British paper fires at those who are already sending proposals to her to get papers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H5lRHZsZLw

Me wey get blue pali nko? Please it is enough

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 18, 2019
Kingstanding:
God just decideed to bless you with better wife. You deserve it. grin

3 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers by wany(f): 10:32pm On Dec 18, 2019
lonelydora:
Congratulations Uriel, but also remember that "The beauty of a woman is her husband"
I guess the women that were sent to their early grave via domestic violent ,went with the beauty undecided
Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers by HacheNoire: 10:35pm On Dec 18, 2019
What's the fuss about this British citizenship

This girl should allow rest abeg.

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers by Leebeedo(m): 10:37pm On Dec 18, 2019
It's obvious that getting UK citizenship is your highest achievement in life. By the way, whaysup with the accent?
Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers by atutupoyoyo2211: 10:39pm On Dec 18, 2019
I am a guy happily married, and pls no offense to you, but I think this is statement terribly out of place and completely wrong. Please ladies, your beauty is not in your husband, your beauty is in your happiness
lonelydora:
Congratulations Uriel, but also remember that "The beauty of a woman is her husband"

5 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers by Yankee101: 10:44pm On Dec 18, 2019
You should not legally be able to hold any office in Nigeria anymore

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers by OnlineMonarch(m): 10:50pm On Dec 18, 2019
His village is in Nigeria.

Coldie:

Wow... What a dunce u are ur village is a shit hole not Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers by 21savages: 10:59pm On Dec 18, 2019
Smtchwwww
Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers by Skmoda360(m): 11:02pm On Dec 18, 2019
Alvin212:
Thunder fire Cowhari and his surporters.

Every afonjazzzy youth will kick the bucket Via accident before the year run's up
Bewure ba boju weyin afi epe felepe... undecided
What a wasted sperm.........

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers by Angelfrost(m): 11:04pm On Dec 18, 2019
Where the men??!... Still seeking attention even after getting papers. Abeg, make we hear word! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers by wristbangle: 11:10pm On Dec 18, 2019
Why do I have this feeling she is lying. I don't think half of the people who had commented in this thread watched the video.

The photo headline looks deceiving. It didn't reflect in the video

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers by Toks2008(m): 11:21pm On Dec 18, 2019
post=85031666:

You got your pali yesterday, and men are already sending you proposal 2 hours later.

Queen Aunty Uriel, Shey Na u be d first person to get British pali?!

Orisirisi something.
Oshisko!

Bro if I begin to write on this matter page go full.

I don't pray for my enemy to be in a position where a lady will think all you want her for is cos of papers.

You will see ladies that but for papers no guy suppose look their side also forming levels cos they have papers.

If you know what the eyes of guys dey see from these foreign ladies cos of papers you will weep for them...no matter How you try to show them you truly desire them, as long as you don't have papers just don't bother cos they will always juxtapose your good heart to ulterior motive of wanting papers from them.

Imagine this one that just got her papers yesterday is now forming queen whilst hotter babes in naija dey even pray make man call them....chai!

I know a lady who has practically destroyed the marital lives of her two daughters all because she does not want them to marry men without papers but unfortunately guys wey get papers no send these babes...so guess what? I told her point blank that my advise to her daughters is to have very good qualities that even if a guy comes into their lives just for papers, the guy go change mind after seeing how good natured they are.

Abeg make I stop here...

5 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers by Watermark: 11:31pm On Dec 18, 2019
Kingstanding:
where do you stay in kingstanding?
Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers by Onyi22(f): 11:36pm On Dec 18, 2019
lonelydora:
Sharrrap there, did she ask you?
Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers by tete7000(m): 11:37pm On Dec 18, 2019
lonelydora:

In which book is this written?
Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers by beejay85: 11:50pm On Dec 18, 2019
hisexcellency34:
UK citizen...is that one an achievement?
Maybe Na her ticket to heaven��������
Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers by naijacentric(m): 11:56pm On Dec 18, 2019
Alvin212:
Thunder fire Cowhari and his surporters.

Every afonjazzzy youth will kick the bucket Via accident before the year run's up
what is ur purpose on earth?
Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers by naijacentric(m): 11:59pm On Dec 18, 2019
Kingstanding:
bros even me i am fed up too our women are just so different i pray a time wont come where men wont run from dem. Their wahala no be here!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel, Cement, Cost Of Living, After AFCON E Go Clear - Paul Okoye / Debie-Rise Turns Tboss’ Leg To Her Guitar In Adorable New Photos / Mike Ezuruonye's Sister's White Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.