Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,523 members, 7,843,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers (40549 Views)

Yetunde Bakare Warns Men Sending Her Nudes On Instagram / Yvonne Jegede Slams Men Who Report Their Wives To Family Members / Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers by naijacentric(m): 12:03am On Dec 19, 2019
Toks2008:

Bro if I begin to write on this matter page go full.

I don't pray for my enemy to be in a position where a lady will think all you want her for is cos of papers.

You will see ladies that but for papers no guy suppose look their side also forming levels cos they have papers.

If you know what the eyes of guys dey see from these foreign ladies cos of papers you will weep for them...no matter How you try to show them you truly desire them, as long as you don't have papers just don't bother cos they will always juxtapose your good heart to ulterior motive of wanting papers from them.

Imagine this one that just got her papers yesterday is now forming queen whilst hotter babes in naija dey even pray make man call them....chai!

I know a lady who has practically destroyed the marital lives of her two daughters all because she does not want them to marry men without papers but unfortunately guys wey get papers no send these babes...so guess what? I told her point blank that my advise to her daughters is to have very good qualities that even if a guy comes into their lives just for papers, the guy go change mind after seeing how good natured they are.

Abeg make I stop here...
dats naija women for you they have no empathy for men. So many naija men with papers will gladly marry village girls but our women i am done with them i wonder why dey are like dat. Our african sisters are far far better than them

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers by karika2018: 12:42am On Dec 19, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Its not an achievement but it means you have options

it is a big achievement
Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers by ChristmasBells: 3:06am On Dec 19, 2019
No matter where we go there is no place like home May GOD BLess Our country Nigeria And Make Naira Greater Than dollars pounds And Euro In JESus Name!!! yes Type Amen If YOU BELIEVE THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME No Place No Where No Other Country can Take The place OF NIGERIA IN MY HEART Because There is No place like HOME!
Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers by ChristmasBells: 3:13am On Dec 19, 2019
idonhammer:
We are talking about money you are talking nonsense.Only hopeless urchins will be hustling for useless British papers in 2019. Guys go and make money (Ga chuba ego) when you make money you will see that Nigeria is sweeter than Britain and the rest of obodo oyibo.
Oga Money noise maker abeg biko where in this country and how in this country can one get a clean and genew money without having to pay monthly or yearly dues to kidnapers and also try to hdi

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers by ChristmasBells: 3:23am On Dec 19, 2019
Miss notice Me shay Na you Be the First olosho To get British pkpali Abi abeg Conmont for here Make pesin Hear word No be This country People dey Carry full community go obodo oyibo And dem nor even let us know!
Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers by ChristmasBells: 3:29am On Dec 19, 2019
Those shouting Henh She just Want to Trend biko ejor If I nor Trend online Watin i Gain!
Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers by madjune(m): 5:44am On Dec 19, 2019
This girl na one Devil workshop.

She don find husband tire no find, now she wan use this ensnare some lazy men.
Why did she make it public in the first place?
Who even want British papers in this time and age with no job's for a hustling man like one can find in US?
Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers by makydebbie(f): 7:05am On Dec 19, 2019
lonelydora:
Congratulations Uriel, but also remember that "The beauty of a woman is her husband"

Such a stupid quote, nobody asked you to remind her of something this stupid.

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:52am On Dec 19, 2019
A liar!!!! Just want to trend.
Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers by ndidigood(f): 8:37am On Dec 19, 2019
Kendumazy:
Shameless men if it's true sha. But this sounds like she just want to trend.
no
When my cousins came back for our grand ma burial suitor were flying up and down
Na my mama come de tell her sis say na paper dem de find

She could not beliv it
So naso I be o
Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers by ndidigood(f): 8:41am On Dec 19, 2019
NEIGHBOUR:

A liar!!!! Just want to trend.
she noo lie
Naso e de bee o

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers by Toks2008(m): 8:56am On Dec 19, 2019
naijacentric:
dats naija women for you they have no empathy for men. So many naija men with papers will gladly marry village girls but our women i am done with them i wonder why dey are like dat. Our african sisters are far far better than them

Do you even know where it gets worse?, in most cases,their own men with papers don't want to marry them cos of their terrible nature leaving them with no option other than going with guys without papers...

Now they don't want guys without papers and guys with papers don't want them putting them in perpetual limbo over their marital future...this is why single motherhood has become the order of the day in western world...

I always advise them that the papers they have is a great leverage for them to pick their choice men and really treat him well...

I'm yet to see that guy that will take advantage of a lady that has great virtues...even if he had a bad intent, laslas e go change mind remain with the babe...but when a lady has a terrible nature, men will eventually dump her after getting what they want.

The western world is plagued with Paper curse.

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers by Toks2008(m): 8:57am On Dec 19, 2019
ndidigood:
she noo lie
Naso e de bee o

Nah dem!
Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:44am On Dec 19, 2019
one of the reasons i hate ladies, when they have a litle privilege, they will always think they are doing you favour,
Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers by bluefilm: 10:49am On Dec 19, 2019
AkeNathan:
Attention seeker

Why disturbing all of us who are uninterested?

Can't you just ignore them? So if man want Bleep you you go log in dey tell all of us?

Iranu orobo

Just forgive her, please.

The ugly bitch is an incurable attention seeker.

She just can't help it.
Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers by CreamyBanana(m): 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2019
but the girl make sense sha. she get big bangable yansh and hips wey make sense die.
Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers by mamajj17(f): 1:56pm On Dec 19, 2019
Na so dear, some Men are GIGOLO grin grin grin
Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers by mamajj17(f): 1:58pm On Dec 19, 2019
lonelydora:
Congratulations Uriel, but also remember that "The beauty of a woman is her husband"

Not all HUSBAND thou, some are MONSTERS cheesy grin
Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers by naijacentric(m): 2:10pm On Dec 19, 2019
Toks2008:

Do you even know where it gets worse?, in most cases,their own men with papers don't want to marry them cos of their terrible nature leaving them with no option other than going with guys without papers...

Now they don't want guys without papers and guys with papers don't want them putting them in perpetual limbo over their marital future...this is why single motherhood has become the order of the day in western world...

I always advise them that the papers they have is a great leverage for them to pick their choice men and really treat him well...

I'm yet to see that guy that will take advantage of a lady that has great virtues...even if he had a bad intent, laslas e go change mind remain with the babe...but when a lady has a terrible nature, men will eventually dump her after getting what they want.

The western world is plagued with Paper curse.
God bless you bless you sir you said it all. Same thing i say too its only on rare case a man will treat a great lady anyhow. Instead its mostly women dat maltreat good men. I heard now some naija women abroad now come home to marry, its like dey are scared to marry foreigners who might not tolerate them grin
Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers by Toks2008(m): 2:33pm On Dec 19, 2019
naijacentric:
God bless you bless you sir you said it all. Same thing i say too its only on rare case a man will treat a great lady anyhow. Instead its mostly women dat maltreat good men. I heard now some naija women abroad now come home to marry, its like dey are scared to marry foreigners who might not tolerate them grin

Lol! They come home to marry but guess what? The guys they export still leave them in most cases....what does this suggest?...the problem is with them.

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers by naijacentric(m): 1:27am On Dec 20, 2019
Toks2008:

Lol! They come home to marry but guess what? The guys they export still leave them in most cases....what does this suggest?...the problem is with them.
wow its dat bad o i suspect pride dats one of the greatest problem of our women. They funny thing dey would still blame it on the men dey neva see their fault
Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers by igbanbajo(m): 3:17pm On Dec 25, 2019
popsy2:
Hmmm. Now now now ? So soon ?

I don't know who needs this but if you are In need of CAC company registration, Business Name registration, Trustees, NGO, NAFDAC number on your products etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng
The interesting part is that consultation is free of charge. Yes! Free of charge.

Review Comment on Popsy2 Service

Good day to you all. I write this review about the advertised service of Popsy2 to help others make informed decisions when they engage him.

I have used Popsy2 service. Was the job done to expectation/satisfaction? NO.

I contracted him on Thursday, Dec. 19 to get me an electronic company search report. We agreed a fee which I paid immediately. We also agreed delivery time as afternoon of Monday, Dec. 23. Delivery happened two days later than planned (being today, Dec. 25). Instead of the expected electronic report with CAC logo et al, what I got was a hand-written report on a plain sheet of paper which makes validation of the report so rendered difficult. When I demanded that he produced the report I paid for, he asked me to make another payment.

This review is aimed at helping anyone planning to engage Popsy2 service.
Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers by victorian(f): 3:22pm On Dec 25, 2019
Kendumazy:
Shameless men if it's true sha. But this sounds like she just want to trend.

It's true.

A good number of Nigerian men are like that.

She's not lying
Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers by victorian(f): 3:24pm On Dec 25, 2019
lonelydora:

True, but that's if the man she eventually pics amongst those ones submitting marriage proposal CVS truly love her and truly want to spend the rest of their lives with her.

Let her not be like my neighbor whose husband absconds with her N15million naira, upon say they have 2kids and she's just 33years old.

The husband simply walked away from the marriage with her money safely breathing in his bank account.
Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers by lonelydora: 3:26pm On Dec 25, 2019
victorian:

True, but that's if the man she eventually pics amongst those ones submitting marriage proposal CVS truly love her and truly want to spend the rest of their lives with her.

Let her not be like my neighbor whose husband absconds with her N15million naira, upon say they have 2kids and she's just 33years old.

The husband simply walked away from the marriage with her money safely breathing in his bank account.

Na wa ooo
Re: Uriel Oputa Slams Men Sending Love Proposals To Her For British Papers by victorian(f): 3:34pm On Dec 25, 2019
lonelydora:

Na wa ooo

My dear, things are happening outside nairaland.

Don't mind the fairy tales guys here spew about themselves. It's all make believe.

As in things are happening in the real-world! Before I vowed last year never ever to date a broke or hustling guy, how much marry any one of them, did u think I just slept, woke up and made such decision?
Before I chose rich men all the way, it was not a one day decision. It took years of emotional sorrows to eventually accept my fate that my path and hustling guys path are parallel. It can never meet.

Have been thru hell and back for many years, before I took a different stand of money all the way with good character. Because such men exist.

So Oputa should be very very careful, shine her eyes well!

Hustling guys are not smiling and they are ready to do and undo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido / Praise Nelson Celebrates His Amputated Sister, Favour On Her 21st Birthday / Mike Ezuruonye's Sister's White Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.