Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,823 members, 7,824,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile (57049 Views)

I Am So Depressed. I'm A Chronic Stammerer! Please I Need Your Advice. / Many Patients Dying Of Poor Medical Attention - Osagie Ehanire / Help Me Out Am Dying Of Std Which I Don't Know Of. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by Roseey0(f): 5:17am On Dec 20, 2019
Use aloevera on the surface. Go for surgery
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by KfashionHubb: 5:40am On Dec 20, 2019
Follow my advice
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by emmygod: 5:57am On Dec 20, 2019
you're a fool. Are you talking of sex or health. you need repentance

1 Like

Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by Zamzamiu: 6:20am On Dec 20, 2019
I don’t know whether someone has mentioned this above. Go for apitherapy (treatment with bee venom).
It worked like wonders for me after three years of trying everything. If you don’t know how to get one, inbox me for telephone number.
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by obicmag(m): 7:27am On Dec 20, 2019
Reach me on 08036604141. I Will tell you what to do and you get heal.
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by Wittysmith(m): 7:35am On Dec 20, 2019
STC30 is what you need!!!
chiforall:
Use Stem Cell therapy (STC30)
Call 09055102102
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 20, 2019
Bro I had dis problem for lik 5years I went to different hospital until I started using a drug call dafflon u can call me on 08148465247 I swear with ma life I won't collect anything from u .wat u use z anusol,u will have try tinz lik liquid parrafin
Walohi I won't collect anything from u .buh I feel ur pain bro
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by Bigrondo: 9:14am On Dec 20, 2019
Try this and Thank me later! grin grin grin grin

Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by Abujalal: 9:46am On Dec 20, 2019
I have been in similar situation since 2012
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by Abbeylincoln01: 10:08am On Dec 20, 2019
Chat me up on this number bro 07016551406
You will get solution by the grace of God
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by ransomed: 11:01am On Dec 20, 2019
I learnt a permanent remedy from my maternal grandfather before he passed on. I have used it to help five people and they have forgotten about pile. This may sound foolish ,stupid and laughable but, your condition will determine either to use it or not.
Get dry empty shells of giant land snail, burn like 10 to white ash on charcoal fire. Allow to cool down, grind the burnt shells into powder and sieve.
Inbox me for other active ingredients and dosage on how to use.
It is strenuous to prepare but sure of result as God liveth. Have a Merry Christmas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by wakaawaka(m): 11:52am On Dec 20, 2019
dont fight ur calling... u are not the first gay person. u sef, u were born that way u b gaylord o! twale. grin grin grin grin grin

im dying here... lololololololol eiiiiiii

Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by smithbidy(m): 12:05pm On Dec 20, 2019
dauddy97:
Good evening Nairalanders.

I am dying in silence embarassed embarassed

I discovered that I had pile during my secondary School days (2014). I didn't even know this has been on me for long, until I went to defecate with a friend of mine in the bush. Immediately he saw that red flesh coming out on my anus. He shouted "What is this!!". That was when I knew I had PILE.

I told my mum about this. She said she noticed something like that from the day I was given birth to. She said, she didn't keep quiet, and she asked the nurses what was in my anus. The nurses replied that, "it is normal" That it will still leave there. Now, I am in my twenties. This thing is now paining me seriously. In fact , I can't defecate easily.

Please, nurses and doctors in the house, come to my aid.

Note: I noticed that, I ejaculate within 3 to 4 mins during sex. I don't know maybe it's because of the pile?

Also, I have used and inserted some drugs (Anosoid or so, I can't really remember it spelling) recommended by a general hospital doctor yet, this thing is still stubborn. I have also visited Alagbo (herbal). In fact, The money wasted can't just be mentioned.

This night, I discovered the that its now out itself. Since all these while, it has been in, I only feel or see it while defecating.

I can't just imagine what people have been saying. like, "I wont be able to impregnate a lady" and all sorts of things like that.

Pls, help your boy.

Help for wider view .

I will appreciate all comments, remedy, solution, cure etc just to get this out of my anus.
I have someone that can help treat it. Text me on whatsapp +19293994904
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by brownemmanuel43(m): 1:41pm On Dec 20, 2019
dauddy97:
How can I get the herb?
Greetings bro, I hv forgotten the name ohhhhhh
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by dauddy97(m): 4:05pm On Dec 20, 2019
merrijosh:

If you are in Lagos contact I will direct you to someone . I have first experience, I used an herbal mixtures and the pain left me within 20mins. The whole tissue disappear in less than a week.
Yeah, I stay in Lagos- Badagry
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by Sanpas: 5:11pm On Dec 20, 2019
Once your condition is already Grade Four Haemorrhoid, the Surgeons would always advise you go for corrective surgery. However, you can still find relief through local "Agbo" medicine. Come inbox for assistance.
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by unazuba: 5:13pm On Dec 20, 2019
dotlanre:
Any solution given to you about pile must start showing positive effect within 24hrs. This is from my wife to you because she cured someone with it. If someone has already mentioned this name to you( yoruba name is "ewe osepotu"(don't know the english) plus some other things),then don't worry but if non has said this name,mail me to have the details.

Do you have an email or phone number please?
And are you in Lagos?
I will love to get treated too through your wife connect.
I am not asking for someone... I am asking for me.

1 Like

Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by unazuba: 5:35pm On Dec 20, 2019
SlimzDboss:
I feel your pains honestly cos I used to have this. I used herbal concoction and it worked honestly.
Pm me so I can give you the herbalist’s number .

bros, i am interested in the number too.
I need a cure too.
thank you
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by unazuba: 5:43pm On Dec 20, 2019
merrijosh:

If you are in Lagos contact I will direct you to someone . I have first experience, I used an herbal mixtures and the pain left me within 20 mins. The whole tissue disappear in less than a week.

Boss!
I am in Lagos too
I will like to have the contact info of the someone i can contact for it too
thanks in advance
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by unazuba: 5:54pm On Dec 20, 2019
ransomed:
I learnt a permanent remedy from my maternal grandfather before he passed on. I have used it to help five people and they have forgotten about pile. This may sound foolish ,stupid and laughable but, your condition will determine either to use it or not.
Get dry empty shells of giant land snail, burn like 10 to white ash on charcoal fire. Allow to cool down, grind the burnt shells into powder and sieve.
Inbox me for other active ingredients and dosage on how to use.
It is strenuous to prepare but sure of result as God liveth. Have a Merry Christmas

Boss,
You have started sharing, why not complete it please and God will bless you for this
Or gives us your email and anyone interested will email you.
thanks in advance.
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by kiddkash(m): 9:36pm On Dec 20, 2019
dauddy97:
where can I get it. Can it be gotten from any Pharmacy
have you bought the drug or the ointment yet?
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by dauddy97(m): 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2019
kiddkash:

have you bought the drug or the ointment yet?
Not yet. I was told it's not available
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by dauddy97(m): 10:29pm On Dec 20, 2019
Baslyramond:
Insert bitter Kola in your anus for 1week and it will vanish immediately .my dad once had it and I spent alot just to get it treated until someone came to my house and introduce The bitter Kola, at first I never believed it until my father use it, everything disappear within One Week. Try and call me 08067534622
Just bitter kola? Well, I will get that tomorrow and Insert it. Thanks
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by dauddy97(m): 10:36pm On Dec 20, 2019
kunkelhanspeter:
I am having the same issue too if it work for you alert me let me see if I can inbox you
Alright... But let follow the thread from page one.
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by jacob2012(m): 10:40pm On Dec 20, 2019
i must confess, this thread was opened bc of me, i was in your shoe, i suffer pile since 2000, sometime it will come and go but since a month ago i started bleeding anytime i visited toilet, am afraid, i used different antibiotic but no result till yesterday when someone prescribed datfon 500mg
i used it this morning, the bleedimg has stop,
thank for your information. To Gpd be the glory.nairaland thanks
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by jacob2012(m): 10:42pm On Dec 20, 2019
the drug cost me #1600
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by kiddkash(m): 11:11pm On Dec 20, 2019
dauddy97:
Not yet. I was told it's not available
well at least now you know the name even if you go to market, you can get original from good drug store
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by JozzyMayana: 1:27am On Dec 21, 2019
Go for a surgerical removal of the pile!!! The surgery is quite easy
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by dauddy97(m): 10:09am On Dec 21, 2019
kiddkash:

well at least now you know the name even if you go to market, you can get original from good drug store
Alright sir. Thanks so much.
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by ransomed: 3:22pm On Dec 21, 2019
unazuba:
[i][/i]

Boss,
You have started sharing, why not complete it please and God will bless you for this
Or gives us your email and anyone interested will email you
thanks in advance.
***** If you are genuinely in need of it , drop your phone number or e mail and you will get the mixing ratio of active ingredients and usage. Wish you total health

1 Like

Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by unazuba: 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2019
[quote author=ransomed post=85105113] ***** If you are genuinely in need of it , drop your phone number or e mail and you will get the mixing ratio of active ingredients and usage. Wish you total health[/quote]

Unazuba1@Gmail.Com
Thank you brother
I hope to receive further details in your email
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by ogunfrayo: 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2019
I think i understand your point here. But i think what you need most at this time is something that can flush your whole system. This will enhance your performance more on bed as a man but not to look for something that will make you go extreme as this will later weaken your system . I ha e a locally prepared herb for mainly chronic pile and pile of all type if you don't mind. I sincerely recommend this for you if interested as this cost just 3k for 2lit, 5k for 4lit and 5lits goes for 7,500. You can contact me on ogunfrayo@yahoo.com. I am sure you will refer people to me after you used my product. Regards.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Bubonic Plague Hits China. Country Bans Eating Animals Carrying Black Death Bug / What Portable(drinking)water Looks Like In A Microscope / How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.