Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? (6559 Views)

What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira / After 7 Million Naira Savings, What Is NEXT, UK Or Canada? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? by Amadioha02: 12:07am On Dec 19, 2019
Good evening nairalanders,I have been a follower of nairaland for sometimes now. Please gurus in the house, can you suggest a good country I can migrate to with 2.7 million naira?
Re: Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? by amazingbusiness: 12:10am On Dec 19, 2019
Amadioha02:
Good evening nairalanders,I have been a follower of nairaland for sometimes now. Please gurus in the house, can you suggest a good country I can migrate to with 2.7 million naira?

I have no idea but I'd like to hear what the suggestions would be cos something needs to change
Re: Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? by Amadioha02: 12:19am On Dec 19, 2019
amazingbusiness:

I have no idea but I'd like to hear what the suggestions would be cos something needs to change
pls I need suggestions.
Re: Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? by chukwuibuipob: 12:57am On Dec 19, 2019
sad undecided undecided.Dnt go dash ut money to visa agent wey neva travel go Kenya but will give u US,UK,EUROPE visa within 2 days.invest dat money in biz dat will yield interest. Not bet9ja o/oda scam

7 Likes

Re: Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? by chukwuibuipob: 12:58am On Dec 19, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
sad undecided undecided.Dnt go dash ut money to visa agent wey neva travel go Kenya but will give u US,UK,EUROPE visa within 2 days.invest dat money in biz dat will yield interest. Not bet9ja o/oda scam
.May God open door for u

2 Likes

Re: Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? by Nobody: 1:45am On Dec 19, 2019
Amadioha02:
Buy a very clean car, register on UBER, TAXIFY or OPAY and start making cool cash without much stress
Re: Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? by Bluntguy: 1:51am On Dec 19, 2019
Zimbabwe... that is the only country that the naira is more valuable than their dollar.
Re: Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? by Gentlemanforyou: 1:52am On Dec 19, 2019
Your moniker says you're amadioha, why would you even need 1 naira to travel? Just behave like a demigod and teleport to whichever country you like ,.

1 Like

Re: Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? by Slynation(m): 1:55am On Dec 19, 2019
The grass is not always green at the other side...
The first advice above is ur best shot....
That's how my very good friend was scammed of, over 1.7million in the hands of visa agent, u just have to be very careful if u most go.... But talking about Countries to go, Canada/Germany is the best shot for now

4 Likes

Re: Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? by TUANKU(m): 2:02am On Dec 19, 2019
Malaysia
Re: Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? by uchman(m): 5:15am On Dec 19, 2019
Tnnig:
Buy a very clean car, register on UBER, TAXIFY or OPAY and start making cool cash without much stress

Have you tried this before?
A friend of mine gave out his foreign used 2005 Corolla to uber...

Everything become history

4 Likes

Re: Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? by neoeverest(m): 5:17am On Dec 19, 2019
2.7m can't take you to any of this countries. But you can try Poland student visa. If you have Bsc already, apply as masters student, then with God you can be granted visa with out using any agent
Slynation:
The grass is not always green at the other side...
The first advice above is ur best shot....
That's how my very good friend was scammed of, over 1.7million in the hands of visa agent, u just have to be very careful if u most go.... But talking about Countries to go, Canada/Germany is the best shot for now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? by neoeverest(m): 5:18am On Dec 19, 2019
To do what in Malaysia?
TUANKU:
Malaysia

1 Like

Re: Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? by uchman(m): 5:19am On Dec 19, 2019
Amadioha02:

Bring out your time bro...

Learn a trade and go into its importation...

If you do this well,
You must be raking more than 200k or more into your account every month...

If you have not travelled outside this Nigeria,
Better do so with the cash so that you can gain first hand experience and make your choice
Re: Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? by neoeverest(m): 5:20am On Dec 19, 2019
Never buy Car to put on Uber/taxify. If you do, that will be your greatest mistake ever and you will pay dearly for it
uchman:

5 Likes

Re: Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? by neoeverest(m): 5:23am On Dec 19, 2019
There are important questions I will like to ask the Op. What is your qualification? How did you manage to save such money? If you can answer this questions, then maybe I can help you with further advice
uchman:

If you do this well,

Better do so with the cash so that you can gain first hand experience and make your choice
Re: Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? by luckygirl02(f): 8:26am On Dec 19, 2019
So it's now so hard to leave Nigeria that 2.7m won't take someone to a reasonably good country? @Op Go to Canada express entry thread to learn more about the program. I am assuming you are a graduate and can write and pass ielts. You will spend max 1m on the whole process but you will need to show about 3.6m naira in your account as proof of funds. The process takes about six months or more so I believe you can raise more money.

Or go through studies to Europe. Research about Finland, Estonia, Lithuania, Germany etc. Most schools in Finland offer tuition waver for international students, undergraduate or postgraduate. Check tempere uni, uni of eastern Finland and Oulu uni. 2.7m naira is more than enough to land you in Finland.

Which ever one you deem fit, just go for it with determination. Don't let anyone confuse you otherwise. I am not against anyone making it in Nigeria o but even those ruling the country have dual citizenship, so why shouldn't the ordinary Nigerian have?

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? by raymondele86(m): 8:55am On Dec 19, 2019
Try Finland student visa as suggested by @luckygirl02
Re: Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? by TUANKU(m): 10:51am On Dec 19, 2019
neoeverest:
To do what in Malaysia?
Oga my answer was never intended for you, mind your business and live long. You're living in nigeria yet you're asking a dumb question, is Nigeria a better place than Malaysia?

1 Like

Re: Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 19, 2019
uchman:

Well, I've not try this before but, I have people doing it around me. Though, they didn't give it out someone they drive it themselves at there free time.
Re: Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 19, 2019
Try to get a shenghen visa. Its better to go there
Re: Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? by Postboiswag(m): 11:55am On Dec 19, 2019
Message this lady on Facebook
Stella owala
(The travel hub)

Book a session with her
All you need to know will be revealed
Re: Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? by Amadioha02: 2:02pm On Dec 19, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
invest which money in naija �?

2 Likes

Re: Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? by Amadioha02: 2:02pm On Dec 19, 2019
luckygirl02:
So it's now so hard to leave Nigeria that 2.7m won't take someone to a reasonably good country? @Op Go to Canada express entry thread to learn more about the program. I am assuming you are a graduate and can write and pass ielts. You will spend max 1m on the whole process but you will need to show about 3.6m naira in your account as proof of funds. The process takes about six months or more so I believe you can raise more money.

Or go through studies to Europe. Research about Finland, Estonia, Lithuania, Germany etc. Most schools in Finland offer tuition waver for international students, undergraduate or postgraduate. Check tempere uni, uni of eastern Finland and Oulu uni. 2.7m naira is more than enough to land you in Finland.

Which ever one you deem fit, just go for it with determination. Don't let anyone confuse you otherwise. I am not against anyone making it in Nigeria o but even those ruling the country have dual citizenship, so why shouldn't the ordinary Nigerian have?
can you tell me more about this please?
Re: Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? by Amadioha02: 2:04pm On Dec 19, 2019
neoeverest:
There are important questions I will like to ask the Op. What is your qualification? How did you manage to save such money? If you can answer this questions, then maybe I can help you with further advice
I picked the money on the street kiss

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? by Amadioha02: 2:04pm On Dec 19, 2019
bigglenn12:
Try to get a shenghen visa. Its better to go there
how true is this?
Re: Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? by Amadioha02: 2:07pm On Dec 19, 2019
uchman:

If you do this well,

oga , leave Nigeria out of this. can't live in this country. am damn tired. you sef reason am. I won't raise my kids in this country,like someone rightly said, even your politicians get dual citizenship.

1 Like

Re: Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 2:29pm On Dec 19, 2019
Tnnig:

u r also making the cool cash abi? undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 2:31pm On Dec 19, 2019
grin cheesy grin

Amadioha02:
I picked the money on the street kiss

1 Like

Re: Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? by Amadioha02: 2:35pm On Dec 19, 2019
9JAFULLBREED:
grin cheesy grin
my brother laugh with me please.

1 Like

Re: Please Which Country Can I Travel With 2.7 Million? by chukwuibuipob: 4:56pm On Dec 19, 2019
Amadioha02:
invest which money in naija �?
in dis same contree,some pipu dey make clean money without adding crime.Give dat money to a smart igbo biz man.come back in 1 yr and see change.Wisdom is it.Location have nothing to do with weda u prosper or pauper.If ur next door neighbor is making it.Find out how he do his biz U cant be sleeping till 10 ,get to shop at 12.40pm and make it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Excluded In EU Airline Blacklist / Life In Belgium / Travelling To Bukina Faso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.