Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! (98886 Views)

Donald Trump Has Been Impeached / President Donald Trump Has Been Impeached!! / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by Temple1288(m): 6:58am On Dec 19, 2019
fairfora:
Siddon there dey look. Better advise hom to start packing now. He's the most mannerless president in the history of america, always attacking everybody needlessly with shallow-minded policies. America deserves a sensible leader.

A politically correct President? Someone who makes nice and sweet speeches? Someone who packs up Billions in cash to Iran? Someone who visited Kenya and the only thing he found them worthy of is turning them into gays? Someone who couldn't calculate and reason properly in the case of Libya?

America had Obama, a so called sensible leader and he chased out every manufacturing job out of the USA and even said it'd need a magic wand to bring them back.. He was useless! America needs someone who is lacks manners but makes delivery on every promise.
If actually you live in America you'd see reasons why people are leaving the highly taxed (yet homeless filled) California in huge numbers. Go to the streets of San Francisco and see poo on every corner and you'd curse Nancy Pelosi for focusing on these nonsense..

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by Laurene: 6:59am On Dec 19, 2019
TheWrita:
I'm more interested in Nigeria.

But kudos to Democrats for at least trying.
The oval office was becoming a circus and they had to remove the clown.
remove your senile goat in aso rock first.
Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by abbey621(m): 7:01am On Dec 19, 2019
cococandy:
I don’t argue with Trumptards

Lol....I'm closer to Libtards, voted for Obama twice and will gladly vote Democratic Candidate once I see mentally stable one but I ain't no fool, my 401k is up, my stocks are booming and I'm getting job offers like crazy, I have no reason to hate Trump but goodluck choosing between Pocahontas, Heart attack Sanders and Macho Man Biden grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by Laurene: 7:01am On Dec 19, 2019
byrron:

If only you listened to the speakers press interview after the impeachment then you will start having a rethink of your views.

The speaker just said that she will not be sending the articles of impeachment to the Senate until she sees what the Senate intends to do before sending it.

The president can't get his acquittal at the Senate without them getting the articles of impeachment to commence a trial.

That's a dangerous play by the speaker.
what effect will it have on her if she doesn't please clarify me.
Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by Alanpoza007: 7:03am On Dec 19, 2019
Banee:
Those are human being,can the Nigeria Zoo impeach ordinary councillor? Food for thought.
Shut up. It's not everything you talk down your country about. I guess you're uneducated enough or too young to know that at least 5 governors have been impeached in this country since the beginning of the 4th Republic in 1999. We're talking about real impeachment where they left office immediately not this meaningless one the US did yesterday that will be reversed by their Senate eventually. Read about the likes of Fayose, Dariye, Alamieseigha, Ladoja and Nyarko before u spill nonsense about Nigeria not being able to impeach ordinary councillor.
Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by Temple1288(m): 7:03am On Dec 19, 2019
abbey621:

Lol....I'm closer to Libtards, voted for Obama twice and will gladly vote Democratic Candidate once I see mentally stable one but I ain't no fool, my 401k is up, my stocks are booming and I'm getting job offers like crazy, I have no reason to hate Trump but goodluck choosing between Pocahontas, Heart attack Sanders and Macho Man Biden grin grin grin grin

You're wise!
Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by kingkuntaval: 7:03am On Dec 19, 2019
Lexusgs430:
It's not the end....... You think the republicans would vote their own out....... Keep dreaming......

This is what we call Audio impeachment......... cheesy

Audio or not it's immaterial, the fact is that he has joined the exclusive infamy club, as only the fourth president in American history to be impeached.
Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 19, 2019
byrron:

It is an indelible negative historic achievement planted on his name for the rest of his life and beyond.
Of what value will the negative political achievement add to him when he is richer than all the people who are impeaching him,nonsense opinion from a Nigerian hungry fellow,hustle bro hustle,hustle,before EFCC will come to your compound,arrest everybody and leave only you.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by livebyday(m): 7:09am On Dec 19, 2019
Borderless:

Succeed at what? Didn’t Trump run fowl of their constitution which he swore to protect?

You have come again with your typical mediocre mentality. It’s the United States oooo, not Nigeria where there’s absolutely no respect for me people, the constitution as well as the rule of law.

Firstly I will school you on the United States , I spent majority of my years there young lad

Secondly the Dems are behind this and he may have messed up by witch hunting Biden and trying to.pressure the Ukrainian President to accuse him

But still Obama was no saint but this pandering groupie liberal witch hunters won't see that

Bros this is indeed the United States of America the land of the brave and the free not Nigeria !

So I know what I am saying
Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by Laurene: 7:09am On Dec 19, 2019
byrron:

That is not in dispute but he is already going paranoid which is an indication that he not thinking what you are thinking, he is deeply troubled.
he is not. Watch his rally yesterday in Michigan. He expected it rather only urge then to be fast with it.
Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by einsteine(m): 7:10am On Dec 19, 2019
byrron:

It is an indelible negative historic achievement planted on his name for the rest of his life and beyond.

Bill Clinton was also impeached...Didn't do anything to his legacy.
Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by Kennitrust(m): 7:12am On Dec 19, 2019
The problem is that, here in our country, we don't know how to start impeachment process

That's why our tyranny is above the law

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by Laurene: 7:12am On Dec 19, 2019
hermesprogidy:
Yay!!!! Mutherfuck er. That is a stain for all eternity on his name.
just like clinton abi
Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by 2metrelaurie(m): 7:14am On Dec 19, 2019
Rolex66:
I see him surviving the trial at the Senate since the Republican commands the majority at the upper chamber.

I wish our slumbering reps can take a cue from this and bundle one dictator out.

He is going no where
Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by CEOwatazs: 7:16am On Dec 19, 2019
mbhs139:
It's now up to the Senate to decide his fate, in an impeachment trial. Let's wait and see what happens at the upper chamber. Meanwhile, the Republican are in the majority at the Senate, which makes it unlikely that he will be convicted.

Republican hv 51 senators and 49 senators goes to the Democrats (including 2 independent senators). If the Senate agrees to go with secret balloting; there is high tendency of trump livin dat seat because it won't be hard to mobilize 16judases from the Republican and the 2/3 requirement is achieve
Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by Blazebond(m): 7:21am On Dec 19, 2019
Finally the charade from the democrat controlled house ends,now the real business of the senate can commence.Donald trump ain't going no where,not one republican in the house voted against trump so nobody should expect the republican controlled senate to remove trump,the dems are going to lose 2020 cause of this nonsense.
Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by Laurene: 7:22am On Dec 19, 2019
fairfora:
Did you see the voting result coming from his party alone? Just to hint you of Senate's outcome oo.
not a single republican voted against him
Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by goaldynboy: 7:26am On Dec 19, 2019
When will the thieves in our house of rep impeach buhari?
Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by y3mi(m): 7:26am On Dec 19, 2019
Bubu who has flout paper constitution, has rule of law got him impeached him, y'all continue jerking off on Donald like the Duck you are
Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by jadeliyi(m): 7:30am On Dec 19, 2019
[quote author=isahsalee post=85037036][/quote] thanks bro!
Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by abbasajao(m): 7:31am On Dec 19, 2019
njelrapheal:
but that's not up to two thirds of the house

Only a simple majority is required at lower house. 2/3 is require at upper house before he can be removed.
Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by Paseus(m): 7:31am On Dec 19, 2019
Born2Breed:
Senate will rubbish the whole impeachment process.

If Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton survived their senate trial,then Trump case won't be different. Unless he goes the Nixon way.

BTW, when will Nigeria,a country blinded and divided by ethnicity get there. shocked

And you think the Democrats are not aware of that? It's a calculated move...

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by Born2Breed(f): 7:31am On Dec 19, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
lol shame on u comparing him with the latter..Fowl yansh can never look like cow own...

Lol. Na so him come bad. grin
Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by ctleurocollege: 7:32am On Dec 19, 2019
grin Buhari your fada! U are next!
Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:33am On Dec 19, 2019
Born2Breed:

no hanky panky bro
Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by rilikalid(m): 7:33am On Dec 19, 2019
njelrapheal:
but that's not up to two thirds of the house
impeachment is by simple majority in the US
Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:33am On Dec 19, 2019
Born2Breed:

no hanky panky
Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by Paseus(m): 7:34am On Dec 19, 2019
Laurene:
he is not. Watch his rally yesterday in Michigan. He expected it rather only urge then to be fast with it.
what do you expect from a large mouthed man?
Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by dokie: 7:35am On Dec 19, 2019
Born2Breed:
Senate will rubbish the whole impeachment process.

If Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton survived their senate trial,then Trump case won't be different. Unless he goes the Nixon way.

BTW, when will Nigeria,a country blinded and divided by ethnicity get there. shocked

never

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:38am On Dec 19, 2019
Alanpoza007:

Shut up. It's not everything you talk down your country about. I guess you're uneducated enough or too young to know that at least 5 governors have been impeached in this country since the beginning of the 4th Republic in 1999. We're talking about real impeachment where they left office immediately not this meaningless one the US did yesterday that will be reversed by their Senate eventually. Read about the likes of Fayose, Dariye, Alamieseigha, Ladoja and Nyarko before u spill nonsense about Nigeria not being able to impeach ordinary councillor.
u shut up...Nigerian system has no morals the aforementioned were victims of conspiracy they were victimized,they fell out of favor with the godfathers...Don't be pathetic or sound intelligent by half...If u ever had an ounce of patriotism in u,u will never applaud or identify with this shame /sham of a system...
Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by devigblegble: 7:39am On Dec 19, 2019
Wallace2107:
its *ignorance. Dullinus
mr know it all
Re: Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! by CreekCommando: 7:41am On Dec 19, 2019
N2B2:
I actually had to go and Google the word "Impeachment".

Impeachment does not mean he will be removed from office. I watched it live; it was interesting to see the points presented by both sides.

When will Nigeria get there? When will this country be able to hold its leaders accountable for crimes? Chai.
When you stop supporting a stoopeed crook to become president because he's from your tribe. When an injustice against another tribe pains you and you speak against it.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) / Miles Routledge 'Lord Miles' Captured By Taliban / Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.