Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Buhari To Inaugurate 8 New Coaches, 2 Locomotives For Abuja-kaduna Train Service - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Inaugurate 8 New Coaches, 2 Locomotives For Abuja-kaduna Train Service (16179 Views)

President Tinubu Appoints 8 New Permanent Secretaries / Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard / Lagos Ibadan Railway. Amaechi On A Train Ride To Abeokuta On New Coaches. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate 8 New Coaches, 2 Locomotives For Abuja-kaduna Train Service by gtown: 1:27am On Dec 20, 2019
Humphrizy:
The Railway Stations in the south eastern part of the country is not something one can write home about.

The railways ain't properly fixed and some of the trains Don old finish about turning into scraps... They should try and stretch out the development to the South East too..

Na my mind wey I talk Sha

Kindly call or whatsapp 0"8"0"92"15"1959 if you need Pure Original Unadulterated Honey..Thanks
If dey no doan, Atiku is cumming 2023.
Na my own mind l tokan bi dat
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate 8 New Coaches, 2 Locomotives For Abuja-kaduna Train Service by gtown: 1:30am On Dec 20, 2019
post=85037598:
Baba de Baba always on point .

God bless our darling Daddy and the Daddies of every good and honest Nigerian.

God bless Nigeria.
wailing wailers will die seeing this
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate 8 New Coaches, 2 Locomotives For Abuja-kaduna Train Service by ogmask: 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2019
9jaArea:
If I am not mistaking the funding plan for this project along side major infrastructural projects like the Mambila dam was rejected by the Saraki's Senate and some people applauded, it has been reintroduced still people are calling the 9th Nass rubber stamp for agreeing to approve.

I must have missed that part of saraki and his 40 thieves. The only assemblies that work in Nigeria are the so called rubber stamp ones. So if approving the loan for this job qualifies them as rubber stamp I think they are a good example of what a rubber stamp assembly should be.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Inaugurate 8 New Coaches, 2 Locomotives For Abuja-kaduna Train Service by luluosas(m): 8:58am On Dec 24, 2019
I think the coastal rail is in the making
ogmask:
Ameachi what about the coastal rail line from calabar to Lagos? All we hear is Abuja- kano, Lagos- ibadan, warri - itakpe....what about the brand new coastal rail you guys campaigned with in 2015?
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate 8 New Coaches, 2 Locomotives For Abuja-kaduna Train Service by ogmask: 4:56pm On Dec 24, 2019
luluosas:

Ok.
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate 8 New Coaches, 2 Locomotives For Abuja-kaduna Train Service by luluosas(m): 5:06pm On Dec 25, 2019
Yes, the Federal Government has approved the Coastal Railway project. We hope that the implementation will begin soonest.
Here is the news https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/fg-approves-2-3bn-for-coastal-rail-line-development/amp/

luluosas:
Re: Buhari To Inaugurate 8 New Coaches, 2 Locomotives For Abuja-kaduna Train Service by luluosas(m): 5:13pm On Dec 25, 2019
Yes, $2.3 billion has been approved for the Coastal Railway project, which will run from Lagos to Calabar. We hope it will become a reality.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/fg-approves-2-3bn-for-coastal-rail-line-development/amp/

ogmask:
Ameachi what about the coastal rail line from calabar to Lagos? All we hear is Abuja- kano, Lagos- ibadan, warri - itakpe....what about the brand new coastal rail you guys campaigned with in 2015?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari’s N20b Budget For President’s Medical Unit Exceeds 14 Teaching Hospitals / APC Members Defect To SDP In Kwara / Okowa To Shettima: It Would Be Absurd For VP To Take Charge Of Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.