Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Bukola Saraki And Dino Melaye Pose Together On His 57th Birthday (Pictured) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki And Dino Melaye Pose Together On His 57th Birthday (Pictured) (71872 Views)

Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) / Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 57th Birthday By Cutting His Cake At Midnight / Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukola Saraki And Dino Melaye Pose Together On His 57th Birthday (Pictured) by BlackBigBlog: 1:31pm On Dec 19, 2019
Shared with caption ..

Happy birthday my man...eleniyan..

Source ; https://www.instagram.com/p/B6P_zsJH9ry/

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki And Dino Melaye Pose Together On His 57th Birthday (Pictured) by ghettokid1(m): 1:34pm On Dec 19, 2019
the voice of the voiceless

85 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki And Dino Melaye Pose Together On His 57th Birthday (Pictured) by Colorado1(m): 2:29pm On Dec 19, 2019
Cool

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki And Dino Melaye Pose Together On His 57th Birthday (Pictured) by seunmsg(m): 3:07pm On Dec 19, 2019
ghettokid1:

The voice of corrupt political elites you mean?

Yesterday’s men of power. Today, the 2020 appropriation act is in place. This time last year, Saraki locked the national budget in his cabinet and refused to get it passed till May. Indeed, power is transient.

146 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki And Dino Melaye Pose Together On His 57th Birthday (Pictured) by ArmaniUhuru: 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2019
ghettokid1:

Yes o! Baba don bury the social media bill since 2016.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki And Dino Melaye Pose Together On His 57th Birthday (Pictured) by useurkidney3121: 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2019
I miss this duo in the 9th senate. Awon ekun oko Major Gen Buhari
Happy Birthday to one of the most efficient senate president Nigeria ever had, not rubber stamp senate president cool

80 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki And Dino Melaye Pose Together On His 57th Birthday (Pictured) by ArmaniUhuru: 3:14pm On Dec 19, 2019
seunmsg:

The voice of corrupt political elites you mean?

OP, it’s like you can’t differentiate between Bukola Saraki and Dele Momodu. Correct the title.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki And Dino Melaye Pose Together On His 57th Birthday (Pictured) by kenodrill: 3:14pm On Dec 19, 2019
Two arrogant failures

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki And Dino Melaye Pose Together On His 57th Birthday (Pictured) by Patrioticman007(m): 3:14pm On Dec 19, 2019
Tom & Jerry as usual they will be showing off happily in the public, while they lament their losses in the night.
Bukola : that Fulani man is unforgiving
Dino: he peppered me, too much ooo, na me kill him, mama ?.
Bukola: I only asked of my NCNC share, and hell broke loose.
Dino: what is NCNC ?.
Bukola: No contribution No chop, l spent billions to make him win, and see me now, no return on investment.
Dino: he tagged you Mr corruption, forgetting oga Jona said stealing is not corruption.
Bukola: All my loots & booties are gone, chai diris god oooo.
Dino: thank God bukola, PMB or GMB no kill your mama too, like they did me & kanu. May their souls Rest in perfect peace, ameen.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki And Dino Melaye Pose Together On His 57th Birthday (Pictured) by deboysben(m): 3:14pm On Dec 19, 2019
Happy Birthday best Senate presido

Kudos

God bless you

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki And Dino Melaye Pose Together On His 57th Birthday (Pictured) by Dobbes(m): 3:14pm On Dec 19, 2019
Good one Mr Dino n Sariki

7 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki And Dino Melaye Pose Together On His 57th Birthday (Pictured) by Amdoyin(m): 3:14pm On Dec 19, 2019
The Ex senators.. Take it or leave it. Buhari is peter the rock!

18 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki And Dino Melaye Pose Together On His 57th Birthday (Pictured) by Officialgarri: 3:15pm On Dec 19, 2019
Oshiomole ended their carrier in a single year.
Oshiomole is a mystery to Apc

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki And Dino Melaye Pose Together On His 57th Birthday (Pictured) by Marvieduke(f): 3:15pm On Dec 19, 2019
Oga and his boy who both failed woefully.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki And Dino Melaye Pose Together On His 57th Birthday (Pictured) by Emekuslala1: 3:15pm On Dec 19, 2019
Re: Bukola Saraki And Dino Melaye Pose Together On His 57th Birthday (Pictured) by Jaqenhghar: 3:15pm On Dec 19, 2019
ghettokid1:
More like voice of their pockets

4 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki And Dino Melaye Pose Together On His 57th Birthday (Pictured) by DirtyGold: 3:15pm On Dec 19, 2019
They made noise in the last assembly but, no notable achievement comes to mind for their time there.
#Losers

What's tha business?

8 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki And Dino Melaye Pose Together On His 57th Birthday (Pictured) by TheFacelessMan: 3:15pm On Dec 19, 2019
grin

Ride or Die.

Dino knows he is not from a particularly influential home and he rose to national prominence through sheer force of will.

Dino might still make a comeback as Senator in Kogi... Governorship is super unlikely BUT

Bukola would find it extremely hard. He didnt claim he was rigged out because he knows he would be beaten EVERYTIME even if the Elections are repeated 100 times.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki And Dino Melaye Pose Together On His 57th Birthday (Pictured) by sageer1706(m): 3:15pm On Dec 19, 2019
See as politics just humble these guys, especially Sarai the just send himself to exile. As for Dino I'm sure he's seriously teaching some people how kerewa

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki And Dino Melaye Pose Together On His 57th Birthday (Pictured) by Jaqenhghar: 3:16pm On Dec 19, 2019
Amdoyin:
The Ex senators.. Take it or leave it. Buhari is peter the rock!
More like Peter the denier

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki And Dino Melaye Pose Together On His 57th Birthday (Pictured) by noleflendum: 3:16pm On Dec 19, 2019
If you come back next time stay far from our aggressive brothers from that side

6 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki And Dino Melaye Pose Together On His 57th Birthday (Pictured) by Joseph1001: 3:17pm On Dec 19, 2019
Happy birthday Sir
Re: Bukola Saraki And Dino Melaye Pose Together On His 57th Birthday (Pictured) by yashau(m): 3:17pm On Dec 19, 2019
Chai, Buahari wicked ooo

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki And Dino Melaye Pose Together On His 57th Birthday (Pictured) by crazyABO(m): 3:17pm On Dec 19, 2019
ghettokid1:
speak for yourself abeg angry

5 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki And Dino Melaye Pose Together On His 57th Birthday (Pictured) by Observinho: 3:17pm On Dec 19, 2019
Saraki, marking the last independent legislature Nigeria had; not this fat f^ck Buhari stooge we have now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki And Dino Melaye Pose Together On His 57th Birthday (Pictured) by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:17pm On Dec 19, 2019
2 sour losers

Shey una see una lives now?

5 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki And Dino Melaye Pose Together On His 57th Birthday (Pictured) by Dupalmer: 3:17pm On Dec 19, 2019
2 friends that got whipped in the ass by a party they both helped to build.

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki And Dino Melaye Pose Together On His 57th Birthday (Pictured) by Jack500: 3:17pm On Dec 19, 2019
ghettokid1:

U mean the voice of ipob yoot, how you guys from the east think use to baffle me, how can people without honour even in their home place be your hero, some of u never know how bad saraki rule kwara but u guys are supporting him, likewise Dino that the only thing he has to show is fleets of cars, like wise Fayose the ponmo governor.

U guys have flair of supporting criminals and lunatics as long as they are in PDP, anyway, what do I expect from people that vote overwhelmingly for ikpeazu "the kerosene governor"

14 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki And Dino Melaye Pose Together On His 57th Birthday (Pictured) by Humphrizy(m): 3:17pm On Dec 19, 2019
Men dem....Enjoying life inside life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party / Thugs Attacked Seyi Makinde In Lokoja (Video) / Shehu Sani Tweets About Jibril Of Sudan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.