Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge (56781 Views)

Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery / What Buhari Told Atiku, Others At Signing Of Second Peace Accord / Lauretta Onochie Shares Aerial View Pictures Of Second Niger Bridge. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by youngbang(m): 1:33pm On Dec 19, 2019
Here are photos from the ongoing construction of the Second Niger Bridge. The water level is now reducing and the pillars are coming up. The company said the project is expected to be completed by February 2022, adding that the scope of works include the construction of 1.6km long bridge, 10.3km highway, Owerri interchange and a toll station.

Below are the pictures:

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by youngbang(m): 1:34pm On Dec 19, 2019
More photos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by Area4Area: 1:49pm On Dec 19, 2019
Wailers will just view and won't comment, thank God for Buhari

121 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by helinues: 1:51pm On Dec 19, 2019
Work is progressing gradually.

In wailer's voice: Same pictures they have been showing us for years.. They are now taking the pictures from different angle

91 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by WonderManly(m): 1:53pm On Dec 19, 2019
If you like praise me. If you like don't praise me. Na you sabi! I salute my self three times. Gbosa! Gbosa!! Gbosa!!!

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by SisterFire(f): 1:54pm On Dec 19, 2019
All these Yoruba people above me saying what dosent concern them ! Area4Area and Helinues idlemen

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by sweetonugbu: 1:56pm On Dec 19, 2019
Inconclusive bridge

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by sweetonugbu: 1:56pm On Dec 19, 2019
Mention my name when it's completed

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by Afamed: 2:05pm On Dec 19, 2019
LZAA and Imhotep have suddenly disappeared

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by AmuDike1: 2:06pm On Dec 19, 2019
[s]
Afamed:
[/s]

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by helinues: 2:11pm On Dec 19, 2019
Afamed:

He is busy searching for pharmaceutical store.. His own purging don pass flaggy. He needs better one as this kind big good news fit make him sh.it his intestines.. grin grin

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by rottennaija(m): 2:16pm On Dec 19, 2019
Progress is made.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by ATTemi: 2:20pm On Dec 19, 2019
Honestly these are same pictures from last year but taken from different angle!

I stand to be corrected.

30 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by Amumaigwe: 2:21pm On Dec 19, 2019
youngbang:
Here are photos from the ongoing construction of the Second Niger Bridge. The water level is now reducing and the pillars are coming up. The company said the project is expected to be completed by February 2022, adding that the scope of works include the construction of 1.6km long bridge, 10.3km highway, Owerri interchange and a toll station.

Below are the pictures:

No single worker on site. This has been like this since January this year. They should just commission this abandoned project and let us be. Mcheew.

44 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by Johans1991: 2:44pm On Dec 19, 2019
Amumaigwe:

No single worker on site. This has been like this since January this year. They should just commission this abandoned project and let us be. Mcheew.
pls check the third and last picture then you will realize that you are a lier.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by BlackfireX: 2:55pm On Dec 19, 2019
Audio bridge that will used for campaign to hoodwinked the igbos to vote for there candidates.

A storm is coming

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by AmuDike1: 2:59pm On Dec 19, 2019
[s]
Johans1991:
pls check the third and last picture then you will realize that you are a lier.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by IMRAAN33(m): 3:15pm On Dec 19, 2019
Slow and steady we will soon get there!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by deboysben(m): 3:18pm On Dec 19, 2019
Ok

What have been seen can not be unseen

Next!
Re: Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by NGpatriot: 3:56pm On Dec 19, 2019
ATTemi:
Honestly this are same pictures from last year but taken from different angle!

I stand to be corrected.

If you are going to stand to be corrected, then post the pictures from last year for us to compare.

Hatred, lies and bitterness no dey gree some people common sense sha..

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by Johans1991: 4:02pm On Dec 19, 2019
AmuDike1:
[s][/s]
you are ashamed that I bust your lies about? We know your types.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by FreeSoworeNow: 4:06pm On Dec 19, 2019
[s]
Johans1991:
you are ashamed that I bust your lies about? We know your types.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by LZAA: 5:51pm On Dec 19, 2019
Afamed:

7 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by Tranquillity360: 6:31pm On Dec 19, 2019
God bless Gej for starting the bridge.

If not for that wicked man called buhari who stopped work immediately he enter in 2015 only to resume in the end of 2017 with snailly process.by now the bridge would have been ready.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 19, 2019
Same old pictures in 3D

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by militarily: 6:39pm On Dec 19, 2019
The never ending bridge cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by Magicians: 6:44pm On Dec 19, 2019
Beta than the diagram Ebele fooled your fathers with.

BlackfireX:
Audio bridge that will used for campaign to hoodwinked the igbos to vote for there candidates.
A storm is coming

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 19, 2019
NGpatriot:

If you are going to stand to be corrected, then post the pictures from last year for us to compare.

Hatred, lies and bitterness no dey gree some people common sense sha..

You sef dey mind that clown.. Make he go onitsha go see himself

8 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by Mahsums: 6:50pm On Dec 19, 2019
Sai baba

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by DAVE5(m): 7:24pm On Dec 19, 2019
I think we all would like to see all these projects completed... we dey watch

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Construction Of Second Niger Bridge by NGpatriot: 7:39pm On Dec 19, 2019
Tranquillity360:
God bless Gej for starting the bridge.[b][/b]

If not for that wicked man called buhari who stopped work immediately he enter in 2015 only to resume in the end of 2017 with snailly process.by now the bridge would have been ready.

Comedian.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Massive Crowd That Came Out To Welcome PMB In Uyo(pics) / Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV / Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.