Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,725 members, 7,851,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

I Need To Verify Tangerinneng.com - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need To Verify Tangerinneng.com (496 Views)

How To Verify Your Bank BVN On Phone; MTN, Airtel, Etisalat & Glo / Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info / Verify Paypal From Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Verify Tangerinneng.com by Ehisod(m): 10:42am On Nov 29, 2010
Hi guys,

I want to know if there is anyone here that has done business with TANGERINNENG.COM. They claim to be able to purchase items on craiglist.com for their clients and to also ship at $6 per pound to Lagos. I want anyone who has done biz with them before to please confirm if this is true.
PLEASE I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BEFORE AND DON'T WANT TO FALL AGAIN.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Report On How To Start Your Domain Name Registration Company / Vehicle Tracking System That Can Locate Your Car Anywhere In The World / Wanted Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.