Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

america vs china - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / america vs china (3386 Views)

US-2 Vs China-1 / Us Vs China..... Next Nuke War / The America Question: The One Who Went To America Vs The One Who Cannot Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

america vs china by igbesachick: 11:04am On Dec 20, 2019
america vs china, modernity vs barbarism.

1 Like

Re: america vs china by igbesachick: 11:05am On Dec 20, 2019
china in chinese's eyes vs china in chinese media's eyes.

that is why most chinese hate china. chinese media is fake, to foreigners , and even to chinese themselves.

Re: america vs china by igbesachick: 11:08am On Dec 20, 2019
harvard university vs the opium den in china, contemporary photos.

they were shot at the same period, in 1920s.

1 Like

Re: america vs china by igbesachick: 11:12am On Dec 20, 2019
american girls in 1920s vs chinese female in 1920s.

that old china woman , was a girl in 1920s with a pair of distorted feet, which were considered to be BEAUTIFUL

Re: america vs china by igbesachick: 11:15am On Dec 20, 2019
new york vs beijing, in 1920s

Re: america vs china by igbesachick: 11:21am On Dec 20, 2019
chinese people vs american people, in 2019

in the second photo , the china woman is a "famous" movie star in china.... what the F

Re: america vs china by igbesachick: 11:27am On Dec 20, 2019
china "child" defecates in hong kong metro station, just squats down and makes it in public . heavily abused by hong kong media . look at the real civilized metro, new york subway.

date , 2017

Re: america vs china by itsme01: 11:29am On Dec 20, 2019
grin

last last US debt to china is huge and should they decide to take back their money US reserve would colapse

America goes to china to borrow through bonds sales then they are smart, Nigeria borrows then we are slaves.. such a double standard hypocrites

Re: america vs china by igbesachick: 11:36am On Dec 20, 2019
how the world treat china man vs how american passport holders are treated

Re: america vs china by igbesachick: 11:40am On Dec 20, 2019
itsme01:
grin

last last US debt to china is huge and should they decide to take back their money US reserve would colapse

why doesnt china help billions of their own poor people? they are rotting in china.
Re: america vs china by igbesachick: 11:44am On Dec 20, 2019
itsme01:
grin

funny thing is, you nigerian consider yourselves china's partner, you charge a chinese 400 dollars for a visa,while you give anericans visa exemption.

you guys know what it is, although you cheat yourself by blabbing blabbing china.
Re: america vs china by itsme01: 11:51am On Dec 20, 2019
igbesachick:

funny thing is, you nigerian consider yourselves china's partner, you charge a chinese 400 dollars for a visa,while you give anericans visa exemption.

you guys know what it is, although you cheat yourself by blabbing blabbing china.

US poverty rate is 13.4% in 2017 meaning one out of ten Americans is poor, while for same year China is below 1% in poverty rate.. china have some really hard working folks while Americans are quite lazy for a country who gets resouces through war and plundering

i will rather trade with a chinese on Alibaba than a snorting pompus americans on ebay, or snubbish japanese atleast Chinese wont talk bad about me and my money he respects me since am paying

1 Like

Re: america vs china by igbesachick: 11:51am On Dec 20, 2019
china man and wife steal commode cover from a japan hotel, vs china man anti japanese fake patriotism

second photo, chinese "apology letter" to japanese hotel.

3 /4 photos, brainwash chinese remonstrate something, like some imagined territory dispute, a drama and farce wangled by the china man government

Re: america vs china by igbesachick: 11:56am On Dec 20, 2019
itsme01:

US poverty rate is 13.4% in 2017 meaning one out of ten Americans is poor, while for same year China is below 1% in poverty rate.. china have some really hard working folks while Americans are quite lazy for a country who gets resouces through war and plundering

i will rather trade with a chinese on Alibaba than a snorting pompus americans on ebay, or snubbish japanese atleast Chinese wont talk bad about me and my money he respects me since am paying

because you are not advanced enough to do business with america. china small business is your only choice

2 Likes

Re: america vs china by itsme01: 12:03pm On Dec 20, 2019
igbesachick:

because you are not advanced enough to do business with america. china small business is your only choice

we are not complaining, infact we enjoy the chinese better... while Americans sold it chinese made Iphone for a thousand dollar, and Japanese makes phones with only japanese language... chinese design better cheaper and efficient phones and gadgets.. yet you want us to waste our money on American overhyped trash or Japanese Bulshits

while Chevron and Shell American companies make Billions in profit which Americans get tax for from our own oil, they wont give us a dime in loans for infrastructure, yet chinese comes in with single digit loans that the repayment is spread for 30 years yet you want us to hate chinese and love the American war mongers lol grin

Chinese automaker BIAC trusted and partnered with our own Nigerian business man and Innosun vehicle was esthablished.. yet we spend millions of dollars buying japanese cars, and american fuel wasting cars like cadilac.. both japan and chinese never thought of owning a motoring assembly plant in nigeria and you want us to hate chinese

4 Likes

Re: america vs china by itsme01: 12:07pm On Dec 20, 2019
cool

Chinese and Nigeria would continue its healthy business and there is nothing China hater can do about it

We love China we love Russia, wait till we get rail/ infrastructure from China, weapon from Russia and Nuclear Power Plant then japanese Gen company can go to hell same as US proud company

4 Likes

Re: america vs china by igbesachick: 12:10pm On Dec 20, 2019
itsme01:

we are not complaining, infact we enjoy the chinese better... while Americans sold it chinese made Iphone for a thousand dollar, and Japanese makes phones with only japanese language... chinese design better cheaper and efficient phones and gadgets.. yet you want us to waste our money on American overhyped trash or Japanese Bulshits

while Chevron and Shell American companies make Billions in profit which Americans get tax for from our own oil, they wont give us a dime in loans for infrastructure, yet chinese comes in with single digit loans that the repayment is spread for 30 years yet you want us to hate chinese and love the American war mongers lol grin

Chinese automaker BIAC trusted and partnered with our own Nigerian business man and Innosun vehicle was esthablished.. yet we spend millions of dollars buying japanese cars, and american fuel wasting cars like cadilac.. both japan and chinese never thought of owning a motoring assembly plant in nigeria and you want us to hate chinese

keep blab blab....about that trinket called cellphone.who gives shiet to that....only poor chinese looks on cellphones.. because they know they have no chance for any bigger game
Re: america vs china by igbesachick: 12:11pm On Dec 20, 2019
itsme01:
cool

Chinese and Nigeria would continue its healthy business and there is nothing China hater can do about it

We love China we love Russia, wait till we get rail/ infrastructure from China, weapon from Russia and Nuclear Power Plant then japanese Gen company can go to hell same as US proud company

china will also give you slavism too. they hate freedom.

as to russia, i just wonder how many years tzar emperor putin has been in his throne? 20 years ?
Re: america vs china by itsme01: 12:16pm On Dec 20, 2019
igbesachick:

china will also give you slavism too. they hate freedom.

as to russia, i just wonder how many years tzar emperor putin has been in his throne? 20 years ?

queen elizabeth has being queen for 50 years, same as Dubai Sheik Almaktoun and Qatar Shiek and both are better than the fraudster called Trump of US

China cant slave us as we entered an aggreement with real experts reading the terms and conditions, and Nigeria has 42 billion cubic litters of crude oil.. and many other resources so we got no problem paying chinese back
Re: america vs china by igbesachick: 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2019
itsme01:

according to america standard,100% chinese are destitute, UNDERSTAND?

under 30 000dollars per year is called poor , in usa. in china, they earn 8000 dollars per year.

go wiki!!
Re: america vs china by igbesachick: 12:21pm On Dec 20, 2019
itsme01:

queen elizabeth has being queen for 50 years, same as Dubai Sheik Almaktoun and Qatar Shiek and both are better than the fraudster called Trump of US

China cant slave us as we entered an aggreement with real experts reading the terms and conditions, and Nigeria has 42 billion cubic litters of crude oil.. and many other resources so we got no problem paying chinese back

queen elizabeth is the constitutional monarch. putin is a dictator .

TROLL !
Re: america vs china by igbesachick: 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2019
EzeULU:
[s][/s]

without china support, you beloved buhari government will not survive one day. go love buhari and his father china.
Re: america vs china by igbesachick: 12:32pm On Dec 20, 2019
EzeULU:
[s][/s]

i dont hate china, i dont hate china haters, but i hate those foolish guys who are brainwashed
Re: america vs china by itsme01: 12:39pm On Dec 20, 2019
igbesachick:

without china support, you beloved buhari government will not survive one day. go love buhari and his father china.

you seem pained little kid... did China take your candy from you

check out chinese bullet trains and US shitty subway trains

Re: america vs china by itsme01: 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2019
igbesachick:

according to america standard,100% chinese are destitute, UNDERSTAND?

under 30 000dollars per year is called poor , in usa. in china, they earn 8000 dollars per year.

go wiki!!

Fake News... world bank measures poverty with same currency and parameters..
Re: america vs china by igbesachick: 12:46pm On Dec 20, 2019
itsme01:

Fake News... world bank measures poverty with same currency and parameters..

fake pictures!

see real china trains. worse than india and kenya!

bullet train ? yes , they are for the rich few! brainwashed pathetic guy .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTO: Mark Zuckerberg As A Little Boy Vs Now / US Citizens Now Selling Okrika As Russian Sanctions Bite, Gas Skyrockets / The Trumps Pack Out Of White House (PHOTO And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.