Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

US Citizens Now Selling Okrika As Russian Sanctions Bite, Gas Skyrockets - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Citizens Now Selling Okrika As Russian Sanctions Bite, Gas Skyrockets (3389 Views)

Niger Military To Prosecute Mohamed Bazoum For ‘High Treason’ As Sanctions Bite / Four Russian Governors Resign As Sanctions Bite / 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Citizens Now Selling Okrika As Russian Sanctions Bite, Gas Skyrockets by Ilovepeace: 8:48am On Mar 27, 2022
shocked shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Citizens Now Selling Okrika As Russian Sanctions Bite, Gas Skyrockets by Abfinest007(m): 8:51am On Mar 27, 2022
U do me I do u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Citizens Now Selling Okrika As Russian Sanctions Bite, Gas Skyrockets by Ilovepeace: 8:52am On Mar 27, 2022
More pictures as US citizens rush to open market to sell things to survive while Democrats weigh imaginary war with Russia.

Things are now extremely costly in the US, citizens may start selling off massive properties as recession set to hit US economy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Citizens Now Selling Okrika As Russian Sanctions Bite, Gas Skyrockets by RoyalBlu(f): 8:53am On Mar 27, 2022
Ah OP.

Why didn't you acknowledge the thread where you lifted these pictures from lipsrsealed

https://www.nairaland.com/7049121/pictures-open-market-united-states#111404266.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Citizens Now Selling Okrika As Russian Sanctions Bite, Gas Skyrockets by Uprightness100(m): 8:54am On Mar 27, 2022
It's really crazy with gas in the US right now.

Parking your vehicle just anywhere is a risk right now, as people go to steal gas from vehicles.

Few days ago I saw a report were some guys went to a gas station , got to the underground tank and stole lots of gas.

The Price of gas in the US right now has increased over 100%. People are not smiling at all.

Shops are virtually empty and prices of normal commodities have sky rocketed.

When the righteous are in authority, the People rejoice,
When the wicked rule, the People Mourn.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Citizens Now Selling Okrika As Russian Sanctions Bite, Gas Skyrockets by luwiizy(m): 8:55am On Mar 27, 2022
Ignorance is Bliss,
not these way...

This is what they call garage sale..

Google should be your friend not ignorance.

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: US Citizens Now Selling Okrika As Russian Sanctions Bite, Gas Skyrockets by Ilovepeace: 8:59am On Mar 27, 2022
luwiizy:
Ignorance is Bliss,
not these way...

This is what they call garage sale..

Google should be your friend not ignorance.
Na English you dey speak. Na Okrika we know.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Citizens Now Selling Okrika As Russian Sanctions Bite, Gas Skyrockets by luwiizy(m): 9:01am On Mar 27, 2022
Ilovepeace:

Na English you dey speak. Na Okrika we know.

You need enlightenment...

7 Likes

Re: US Citizens Now Selling Okrika As Russian Sanctions Bite, Gas Skyrockets by Kilometres: 9:03am On Mar 27, 2022
Ignorance SMH

3 Likes

Re: US Citizens Now Selling Okrika As Russian Sanctions Bite, Gas Skyrockets by DelTel(m): 9:04am On Mar 27, 2022
Market like this exist almost everywhere in the world grin

Visited some in UK and USA years ago

4 Likes

Re: US Citizens Now Selling Okrika As Russian Sanctions Bite, Gas Skyrockets by Camelot65: 9:04am On Mar 27, 2022
Is it a must to create a thread?

5 Likes

Re: US Citizens Now Selling Okrika As Russian Sanctions Bite, Gas Skyrockets by Ilovepeace: 9:07am On Mar 27, 2022
luwiizy:

You need enlightenment...

Okrika. grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Citizens Now Selling Okrika As Russian Sanctions Bite, Gas Skyrockets by Ilovepeace: 9:07am On Mar 27, 2022
Camelot65:
What?
Re: US Citizens Now Selling Okrika As Russian Sanctions Bite, Gas Skyrockets by Jostoman: 9:21am On Mar 27, 2022
Camelot65:
I tire o my brother they just hate anything called USA or West

6 Likes

Re: US Citizens Now Selling Okrika As Russian Sanctions Bite, Gas Skyrockets by MovieUniverse: 9:24am On Mar 27, 2022
Let their leaders keep distorting other nations and not take care of its own problem, let them just focus on selling weapons to other nation and continue causing unrest in other regions and use the money realized from such to take care of its citizens like they are doing.

Two Portuguese Jesuit priests travel to Japan in an attempt to locate their mentor, who is rumored to have committed apostasy, and to propagate their faith. Here the recap of what happened after their arrival.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkb9WEmKMk4
Re: US Citizens Now Selling Okrika As Russian Sanctions Bite, Gas Skyrockets by heniford2: 9:29am On Mar 27, 2022
Abfinest007:
U do me I do u
your a mumu cheesy just like u have open market in Africa so it is in every white man country though is not that popular like is in Africa
Re: US Citizens Now Selling Okrika As Russian Sanctions Bite, Gas Skyrockets by luwiizy(m): 9:36am On Mar 27, 2022
Ilovepeace:

Okrika. grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Who cares? If it's banana or plantain

2 Likes

Re: US Citizens Now Selling Okrika As Russian Sanctions Bite, Gas Skyrockets by Ilovepeace: 9:50am On Mar 27, 2022
luwiizy:

Who cares? If it's banana or plantain

Why are you this pained?

1 Like

Re: US Citizens Now Selling Okrika As Russian Sanctions Bite, Gas Skyrockets by Ilovepeace: 9:53am On Mar 27, 2022
Jostoman:
I tire o my brother they just hate anything call USA or West

Lol. Why are you so pained? You didn't think US people also sell Okrika?

You must be goddamn stúpid.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Citizens Now Selling Okrika As Russian Sanctions Bite, Gas Skyrockets by ihatebuhari(f): 9:54am On Mar 27, 2022
Stop lying i live in LA we’ve got such markets all over western world it’s called pawn markets or shops

How can you clown that live in shithole hell called a country talk what you don’t know ode

You’re happy about Russian and Ukraine war because you practice evil Islamist religion

For your info both countries are Christian nations

Chechen republic citizens are slaves to Russian government till the end of the world Christians nations will continue to determine the affairs of this world

All the Islamist countries will continue to be in war and poverty

6 Likes

Re: US Citizens Now Selling Okrika As Russian Sanctions Bite, Gas Skyrockets by luwiizy(m): 9:54am On Mar 27, 2022
Ilovepeace:

Why are you this pained?
embarassed I'm feeling pain

2 Likes

Re: US Citizens Now Selling Okrika As Russian Sanctions Bite, Gas Skyrockets by Ilovepeace: 9:59am On Mar 27, 2022
ihatebuhari:
Stop lying i live in LA we’ve got such markets all over western world it’s called pawn markets or shops

How can you clown that live in shithole hell called a country talk what you don’t know ode

You’re happy about Russian and Ukraine war because you practice evil Islamist religion

Chechen republic citizens are slaves to Russian government till the end of the world Christians nations will continue to determine the affairs of this world

Head slammer like you.

US is busy fueling the conflict while the citizens are now selling Okrika. Instead of you to go and protest, you are here talking rubbish and bringing religion into a talk that has nothing to do with it.

Black slave in LA.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Citizens Now Selling Okrika As Russian Sanctions Bite, Gas Skyrockets by ihatebuhari(f): 10:03am On Mar 27, 2022
Ilovepeace:

Head slammer like you.

US is busy fueling the conflict while the citizens are now selling Okrika. Instead of you to go and protest, you are here talking rubbish and bringing religion into a talk that has nothing to do with it.

Black slave in LA.
does Christians head slammed?

I’m a Christian and I’ll die for American. It’s a land of the free and abundance

American has given me what Nigeria will never give me

God bless America
God bless Christianity
May God punish all Islamist terrorist

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Citizens Now Selling Okrika As Russian Sanctions Bite, Gas Skyrockets by Ilovepeace: 10:14am On Mar 27, 2022
ihatebuhari:
does Christians head slammed?

I’m a Christian and I’ll die for American. It’s a land of the free and abundance

American has given me what Nigeria will never give me

God bless America
God bless Christianity
May God punish all Islamist terrorist
A free country where you can't openly speak for free huh? A country where if you don't align with government narrative, you instantly get cancelled, that's a free country huh? What an irony!

No wonder black slaves like you think you are free when in fact, it's all an irony.

Foóls like you are ready to sell your soul for American piece of shît. No wonder you can't openly speak about USA leading Ukraine to their death with rubbish media propaganda the rest of the world has correctly seen for what they are.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Citizens Now Selling Okrika As Russian Sanctions Bite, Gas Skyrockets by ihatebuhari(f): 10:18am On Mar 27, 2022
Ilovepeace:

A free country where you can't openly speak for free huh? A country where if you don't align with government narrative, you instantly get cancelled, that's a free country huh? What an irony!

No wonder black slaves like you think you are free when in fact, it's all an irony.

Foóls like you are ready to sell your soul for American piece of shît. No wonder you can't openly speak about USA leading Ukraine to their death with rubbish media propaganda the rest of the world has correctly seen for what they are.

Islamist religion has never been good now it shows in you. Your words stinks of evil and terrorism, your religion hatred for the western world and you people taking women as property will destroy that religion. Your religion was and is never from God

You’ll regret soon in hell for rejecting Jesus as your lord and savior

3 Likes

Re: US Citizens Now Selling Okrika As Russian Sanctions Bite, Gas Skyrockets by VictorUSA(m): 10:20am On Mar 27, 2022
Ilovepeace:
shocked shocked
Op u be mumu.
You dont know how to lie.

2 Likes

Re: US Citizens Now Selling Okrika As Russian Sanctions Bite, Gas Skyrockets by Kelvin3476: 10:21am On Mar 27, 2022
Ilovepeace:

LEMME JUST BRAND U A FOOL THAT U ARE

3 Likes

Re: US Citizens Now Selling Okrika As Russian Sanctions Bite, Gas Skyrockets by Nova1988(m): 10:27am On Mar 27, 2022
ihatebuhari:

Lol. I was agreeing with you until that last paragraph. The richest country in the world is a Muslim nation and 4 out if the top 5 powerful currencies are from Muslim nation's, the only Muslim nation's that are in "war and poverty" are the ones that the west came to bomb and destroy, you can go and check Iraq before us invasion or Libya or Syria. Stop being ignorant.

And BTW op you are mad!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Citizens Now Selling Okrika As Russian Sanctions Bite, Gas Skyrockets by Nova1988(m): 10:27am On Mar 27, 2022
ihatebuhari:

Lol. I was agreeing with you until that last paragraph. The richest country in the world is a Muslim nation and 4 out if the top 5 powerful currencies are from Muslim nation's, the only Muslim nation's that are in "war and poverty" are the ones that the west came to bomb and destroy, you can go and check Iraq before us invasion or Libya or Syria. Stop being ignorant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Citizens Now Selling Okrika As Russian Sanctions Bite, Gas Skyrockets by wennei(m): 10:31am On Mar 27, 2022
war is bad
Re: US Citizens Now Selling Okrika As Russian Sanctions Bite, Gas Skyrockets by Nova1988(m): 10:34am On Mar 27, 2022
ihatebuhari:
Islamist religion has never been good now it shows in you. Your words stinks of evil and terrorism, your religion hatred for the western world and you people taking women as property will destroy that religion. Your religion was and is never from God

You’ll regret soon in hell for rejecting Jesus as your lord and savior

I don't know if you just choose to be ignorant or you're just a troll, do you know that before the us invasion of Iraq and Syria there was nothing like terrorists in the middle East? But after arming "rebels" to fight the government and bombing the country y'all wonder how ISIS was formed and how they were well equipped.

And if you think insulting others and their religion is a great way to preach the gospel and will make people "accept Jesus as Lord and savior" then you're on a long thing.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Trumps Pack Out Of White House (PHOTO And Video) / If America Was PALESTINE, See How It Would Look Today! / US Soldiers have Arrived Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.