Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,594 members, 7,847,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:20 PM

I Want An Immediate Trial At The Senate - POTUS, Donald Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Want An Immediate Trial At The Senate - POTUS, Donald Trump (474 Views)

Trump Tweeted Through POTUS, Twitter Deleted Them Immediately / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face / President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want An Immediate Trial At The Senate - POTUS, Donald Trump by soloenzo(m): 12:18pm On Dec 20, 2019
The President of the United States, Donald Trump says he wants immediate trial at the Senate after he was impeached on Thursday by the House of Representatives.

He complained not to have been given due process by Democrats in the House of Senates, no lawyer, no witness he argued.

The House of Senates and House of Representatives makes up the US Congress.

Trump's speech:

"So after the Democrats gave me no Due Process in the House, no lawyers, no witnesses, no nothing, they now want to tell the Senate how to run their trial.

Actually, they have zero proof of anything, they will never even show up. They want out. I want an immediate trial!."

https://ngg.ng/2019/12/20/i-want-an-immediate-trial-at-the-senate-potus-donald-trump/

cc lalasticlala

Re: I Want An Immediate Trial At The Senate - POTUS, Donald Trump by Pauldollars(m): 12:27pm On Dec 20, 2019
soloenzo:
The President of the United States, Donald Trump says he wants immediate trial at the Senate after he was impeached on Thursday by the House of Representatives.

He complained not to have been given due process by Democrats in the House of Senates, no lawyer, no witness he argued.

The House of Senates and House of Representatives makes up the US Congress.

Trump's speech:

"So after the Democrats gave me no Due Process in the House, no lawyers, no witnesses, no nothing, they now want to tell the Senate how to run their trial.

Actually, they have zero proof of anything, they will never even show up. They want out. I want an immediate trial!."

https://ngg.ng/2019/12/20/i-want-an-immediate-trial-at-the-senate-potus-donald-trump/

cc lalasticlala

When you live on the truth...you have nothing to fear and will be acquitted

1 Like

Re: I Want An Immediate Trial At The Senate - POTUS, Donald Trump by Heffalump(m): 12:33pm On Dec 20, 2019
Trump is a gamer! He knows the Democrats in the lower house acted rashly out of hatred and painful defeat in the 2016 presidential election.

The Republican dominated Senate will surely upturn this impeachment, a sure fact!
#Trumpstays

2 Likes

Re: I Want An Immediate Trial At The Senate - POTUS, Donald Trump by NaijaDonCast(m): 12:46pm On Dec 20, 2019
I think the senate will make good use of their dustbin, the impeachment will be dump inside a trash can by the upper chambers confab deliberation

(1) (Reply)

Over Half A Million Iranians Troops Out For The Funeral Procession Of Their Gene / Biden-considers These Women As Running-mate / Kenyan Fishermen Cast Their Net To Catch Mortar Bombs In Fish Shape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.