Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,370 members, 7,861,017 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:07 PM

Is Stripping Prostitution? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Stripping Prostitution? (2728 Views)

Do not get deceived. Most Nigerian ladies are into Prostitution! / Can Legalizing Prostitution In Nigeria Bring True Love / My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Stripping Prostitution? by jahsharon: 7:08pm On Dec 22, 2019
meobizy:

Nairalanders are too stupid to understand this.

Yes, most are as stupid as you are and your family
Re: Is Stripping Prostitution? by jahsharon: 7:10pm On Dec 22, 2019
mysticgal:

Don’t just jump, is stripping prostitution?
When a man or a woman strips, they dance around a pole or a before a crowd stripped and money is sprayed and put on them. That is a part. If after stripping and they decide to have sex which obviously you are going to pay money for, then that’s prostitution.

You can’t kumble them up. It’s just like asking if been a masseuse is prostitution.... well, hell no!!!

Nigerians are so closed minded man undecided

You are a prostitute, if you don't stop, very soon, one Yahoo boy will use you for rituals.
Re: Is Stripping Prostitution? by jahsharon: 7:12pm On Dec 22, 2019
cococandy:
Also prostitution is a real job. Sex work is legit work.

And sex workers deserves respect just like everyone else. Just thought I should add that while we are on the topic. cool

Sex workers like you will be use for rituals if you don't change

1 Like

Re: Is Stripping Prostitution? by meobizy(f): 7:24pm On Dec 22, 2019
Lol at the guilty attacking my comment.
Re: Is Stripping Prostitution? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 22, 2019
They are not but hardly you see a stripper that ain't prostituting, sometimes after the show if you price them fine they will give in
Re: Is Stripping Prostitution? by cococandy(f): 9:45pm On Dec 22, 2019
jahsharon:

Sex workers like you will be use for rituals if you don't change
I have already been used for rituals .

Wetin remain for you to talk?

5 Likes

Re: Is Stripping Prostitution? by cococandy(f): 9:46pm On Dec 22, 2019
doitforyou:

Preach. It should also be legal and well regulated.
cool

1 Like

Re: Is Stripping Prostitution? by mysticgal(f): 3:51am On Dec 23, 2019
jahsharon:

[s]You are a prostitute, if you don't stop, very soon, one Yahoo boy will use you for rituals.[/s]

cheesy grin cheesy Says the person wey no get currency for blood. Get out

1 Like

Re: Is Stripping Prostitution? by oweniwe(m): 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2019
mysticgal:

Don’t just jump, is stripping prostitution?
When a man or a woman strips, they dance around a pole or a before a crowd stripped and money is sprayed and put on them. That is a part. If after stripping and they decide to have sex which obviously you are going to pay money for, then that’s prostitution.

You can’t kumble them up. It’s just like asking if been a masseuse is prostitution.... well, hell no!!!

Nigerians are so closed minded man undecided

undecided undecided sad

Stripper is akin to spaghetti

Prostitute is akin to Noodles

What is the difference between spaghetti and noodles?

Last last .... Both will curl up in the pot and den go chop both of them.... Irrespective of the method of cooking. tongue
Re: Is Stripping Prostitution? by bukatyne(f): 12:58pm On Dec 23, 2019
oweniwe:

undecided undecided sad

Last last .... Both will curl up in the pot and den go chop both of them.... Irrespective of the method of cooking. tongue

Now, you make me feel like eating spaghetti
Re: Is Stripping Prostitution? by oweniwe(m): 1:02pm On Dec 23, 2019
bukatyne:

Now, you make me feel like eating spaghetti

cheesy

Male spaghetti with big chicken lap in the centre abi? grin
Re: Is Stripping Prostitution? by mysticgal(f): 1:08pm On Dec 23, 2019
oweniwe:

undecided undecided sad

Irrespective of that, some people just strictly strip. Unlike Nigeria where people touch the strippers, over the ocean, they are not touched. They just dance and go. You get

1 Like

Re: Is Stripping Prostitution? by oweniwe(m): 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2019
mysticgal:

Irrespective of that, some people just strictly strip. Unlike Nigeria where people touch the strippers, over the ocean, they are not touched. They just dance and go. You get

Yes ma.

One stripper suya mallam.... He strips sells suya at the junction club.

One evening, he went to sell suya at the junction.

People gathered around his booth.. they watched him as he stoked the charcoal flames. The stripper suya mallam even flirted gave people some people suya to taste.

Late in the night, the suya mallam carried the suya on wheelbarrow and went home to sleep without selling suya to anybody wink

Twoclans dp sef... If your mama see that dp, she go flog u o tongue
Re: Is Stripping Prostitution? by mysticgal(f): 3:57pm On Dec 23, 2019
oweniwe:

Yes ma.

People gathered around his booth.. they watched him as he stoked the charcoal flames. The stripper suya mallam even flirted gave people some people suya to taste.

Late in the night, the suya mallam carried the suya on wheelbarrow and went home to sleep without selling suya to anybody wink

Such a touching story but sometimes, not every meat is for sale. Besides, some meats are placed with Gold not on the table of a Suya man
Re: Is Stripping Prostitution? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:19pm On Dec 23, 2019
ofedomi:
Can we regard strippers as prostitute?
.. No. It is pastortution.
Re: Is Stripping Prostitution? by crackhaus: 4:23pm On Dec 23, 2019
mysticgal:

You don't know anything.

3 Likes

Re: Is Stripping Prostitution? by oweniwe(m): 4:56pm On Dec 23, 2019
mysticgal:

Such a touching story but sometimes, not every meat is for sale. Besides, some meats are placed with Gold not on the table of a Suya man

Even gold plated meat is meant for sale

Bayern Munich have issued Franck Ribery with a “hefty fine” for a foul-mouthed tirade at his critics on social media following his visit to a steak restaurant in Dubai during the club’s winter break. The 35-year-old former France international, who has a turbulent history of clashing with the media, caused a furore in Germany and France by eating a gold-covered Tomahawk steak presented by the restaurant’s owner Nusret Gokce, better known as Salt Bae. The steak can reportedly cost in excess of £1,000

Re: Is Stripping Prostitution? by Twoclans(f): 5:45pm On Dec 23, 2019
oweniwe:

Yes ma.

1 Like

Re: Is Stripping Prostitution? by mysticgal(f): 6:21pm On Dec 23, 2019
crackhaus:

You don't know anything.
K
Re: Is Stripping Prostitution? by mysticgal(f): 6:24pm On Dec 23, 2019
oweniwe:

Even gold plated meat is meant for sale

Bayern Munich have issued Franck Ribery with a “hefty fine” for a foul-mouthed tirade at his critics on social media following his visit to a steak restaurant in Dubai during the club’s winter break. The 35-year-old former France international, who has a turbulent history of clashing with the media, caused a furore in Germany and France by eating a gold-covered Tomahawk steak presented by the restaurant’s owner Nusret Gokce, better known as Salt Bae. The steak can reportedly cost in excess of £1,000

Ribery is just a modafucker. Eitherways, I stand on the motion that, stripping ain’t same thing as prostitution. grin
Re: Is Stripping Prostitution? by oweniwe(m): 6:26pm On Dec 23, 2019
mysticgal:

Ribery is just a modafucker. Eitherways, I stand on the motion that, stripping ain’t same thing as prostitution. grin

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Is Stripping Prostitution? by doitforyou(f): 12:28am On Dec 24, 2019
oweniwe:

Yes ma.

Twoclan..s dp sef... If your mama see that dp, she go flog u o tongue
That’s not a good analogy. Unless the people watching the suya man and his suya paid a fee to watch him do all that then both are not comparable.

Strippers are compensated for stripping, some are OK with their stripping money while some want more.

4 Likes

Re: Is Stripping Prostitution? by shege45: 2:05am On Dec 24, 2019
Mindfulness:
A prostitute is someone who has sex for money. Someone who shows her body for money is a stripper.
Stripper is not the same as prostitute.
exactly
Re: Is Stripping Prostitution? by hakeemhakeem(m): 5:24am On Dec 24, 2019
They are semi and full prostitute
Re: Is Stripping Prostitution? by Uyi168: 11:21am On Dec 24, 2019
An average gf is a coded prostitute..
Let's not forget that one too...
Re: Is Stripping Prostitution? by deltateam: 11:41am On Dec 24, 2019
dake40:

Dont generalise sir.. You are also a Nairalander. Does that mean you are stupid?

Yes, he is.
Re: Is Stripping Prostitution? by culf: 12:16pm On Dec 24, 2019
mysticgal:
I’m so tired of them honestly

hahahaha...
Re: Is Stripping Prostitution? by bukatyne(f): 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2019
oweniwe:

cheesy

Male spaghetti with big chicken lap in the centre abi? grin

I wish I understand you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Come To My Aid!!! / Please How Do I Help My Sister? / My Fiancée Is Pregnant, Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.