Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,896 members, 7,834,975 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl (91636 Views)

Tboss Reacts To Photo Of New Baby, Talks About Ubi Franklin / Tboss Reacts To Her Baby Daddy Being A Senator / Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl by randyhoff: 7:06pm On Dec 21, 2019
You guys shud leave her dressing alone
Re: Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:08pm On Dec 21, 2019
She said she ain't 18 rather double that...

18+18 = 36........ Mmmmmm give it 2 her she still got it

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl by Ubiudumo(m): 7:08pm On Dec 21, 2019
I'm not interested in what she wears. I'm only int3rested in knowing who the father of her child is.

Re: Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl by airfighter: 7:20pm On Dec 21, 2019
grin
Ubiudumo:
I'm not interested in what she wears. I'm only int3rested in knowing who the father of her child is.
grin
Ubiudumo:
Re: Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 21, 2019
ednut1:
Please let stupid news end in 2019. The post if of no value
To you maybe, but some people are that Deluded.

You quite right it's Irrelevant.
Re: Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl by AmeLonRo(m): 7:34pm On Dec 21, 2019
You are not too young to do exploits.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOGCQ06YjPY
Re: Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl by Chiefochiefo(m): 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2019
dikeigbo2:
If you get it flaunt it....the more happy you are, the fresher and younger you became.....congratulations to her abeg...
Dressing younger
Looking younger
Being happy with wrinkles all over your face?
Bro that's agadi ewu ekwe nka grin
Re: Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl by SEGLIZ: 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2019
sweetonugbu:
Tatcha has retired this aunty, there was a time this aunty didn't allow us to breathe on Nairaland front page, this life na turn by turn.

it's better as
single girl
single girl
Re: Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl by Melovia: 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2019
tongue
Re: Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl by Realfrankie(m): 7:56pm On Dec 21, 2019
Shelloween:
Seriously, I still don't like TBoss.

But Tboss like you
Re: Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl by Louisananda7(m): 7:56pm On Dec 21, 2019
If I see this woman, I still dey remember Davido stroking. Lol. Low budget toke, no be me talk am o.
Re: Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl by Midas01: 7:57pm On Dec 21, 2019
How do you know that is games village?
princekalani:
Games village
Re: Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl by Midas01: 7:58pm On Dec 21, 2019
Blind Bartemaus.
skyfather09:
ugly thing.
Re: Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl by Slimguy0(m): 8:00pm On Dec 21, 2019
Lol is it that she never seem to get anything right or people just don't like her... Crazy stuff undecided
Re: Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl by skyfather09(m): 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2019
Midas01:
Blind Bartemaus.
yo madt
Re: Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl by donprinyo(m): 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2019
My kinda babe
Re: Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 21, 2019
Midas01:
How do you know that is games village?

I live there, look at the house at the background
Re: Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl by Mitchsin(f): 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2019
dikeigbo2:
If you get it flaunt it....the more happy you are, the fresher and younger you became.....congratulations to her abeg...
Gbam

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl by blackboy(m): 8:29pm On Dec 21, 2019
How is this dressing like an 18 year old?
Re: Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl by Kobicove(m): 8:31pm On Dec 21, 2019
rusher14:
Make she tie wrapper abi?

I wonder o!
Re: Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl by Litmus: 8:37pm On Dec 21, 2019
Bet if she had worn crutch revealing short skirt there’d have been no complaints though such skirts are more for young people than what she’s wearing.
Re: Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl by victorian(f): 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2019
I love her shape! cheesy

She looks so happy and relaxed, tell me why won't she age backwards?

That's one secret of youthful look. Be happy from within and watch how u glow naturally.

She's fine.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl by succri(m): 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2019
You sure these people don't stage comments ? , cuz I refuse to believe ppl are that daft undecided
Re: Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl by Solidkay(m): 9:21pm On Dec 21, 2019
Shelloween:
But I love the reply she gave the troll.
Re: Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl by NELLY1990: 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2019
Flexherbal:
Nigerians matter too dey hard!
i completely agree with u. To be honest what is wrong with what she is wearing? May be the person want her to dress like Nigeria home video where u wear high heel and dress serious even in the comfort of ur home. Nna ehnnn
Re: Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl by Tpresh(f): 9:39pm On Dec 21, 2019
She for tie wrapper. Minding one's business is a good business.
Re: Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl by merits(m): 9:53pm On Dec 21, 2019
she did not beg you to like her.
who your likeness help?
Re: Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl by merits(m): 9:57pm On Dec 21, 2019
Dshocker:
Her father died laying a curse on her
hmmmn the historian, they know everything.
Re: Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl by Kenneth10110(m): 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2019
Shelloween:

She doesn't know of your existence
Re: Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl by Kenneth10110(m): 10:04pm On Dec 21, 2019
skyfather09:
ugly thing.

What if someone calls your son or daughter ugly thing
Re: Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl by gazza07(m): 10:17pm On Dec 21, 2019
Shelloween:
seriously she don't know and don't even know u exist.

Stop hating so u could live longer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meek Mill Stunned At Davido Father's House (fans Reacts) / Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.