Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:59 AM

FIRS Failed To Collect N41 Billion Taxes From Firms – Audit Report - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FIRS Failed To Collect N41 Billion Taxes From Firms – Audit Report (18111 Views)

FG Makes N2tn Taxes From Google, Facebook, Foreign Firms – Punch / FG To Streamline Taxes From 52 To 10 / Nigerians To Pay N234 Billion Taxes Monthly With Petrol At N385 Per Litre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIRS Failed To Collect N41 Billion Taxes From Firms – Audit Report by LordTrezy(m): 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2019
Anambralstson:

The criminal will go jail
Hehehehe... why are you pained. You guys from that side are always bitter and pained. Fowler has made his mark in FIRS, nothing will happen to him. NOTHING!!

2 Likes

Re: FIRS Failed To Collect N41 Billion Taxes From Firms – Audit Report by Anambralstson: 10:36pm On Dec 21, 2019
Reminez:

May Shanponno strike your lying mouth . Osus pay tax from gala hawking or okrika business abi
You pay tax and your land is barren and on the same level with Yobe and Borno in economic indices .

Useless parasites !
That Shanponno strike will start from your family members one after the other

8 Likes

Re: FIRS Failed To Collect N41 Billion Taxes From Firms – Audit Report by Anambralstson: 10:41pm On Dec 21, 2019
LordTrezy:

Hehehehe... why are you pained. You guys from that side are always bitter and pained. Fowler has made his mark in FIRS, nothing will happen to him. NOTHING!!
No need wasting my precious time, I trust bubu most of FIRS senior staffs mostly from your tribe are cooling in EFCC custody, their investigation is still on, they're already opening his criminal activities to public soon he will join them in EFCC..

6 Likes

Re: FIRS Failed To Collect N41 Billion Taxes From Firms – Audit Report by Gandollaar(f): 10:45pm On Dec 21, 2019
LordTrezy:

I know you fools from that side will be jumping up for this news... You lot are bitter dark souls
What's this?

Stealing is now corruption Oga. Fowler is spending Xmas in kuje.

3 Likes

Re: FIRS Failed To Collect N41 Billion Taxes From Firms – Audit Report by ajl: 10:45pm On Dec 21, 2019
The title should be "Companies and Government Agencies Yet to Pay N41 Billion Tax to FIRS". Normally companies and govt agencies do not need to be forced to pay taxes. Its after they refuse to pay that they are forced to pay with civil suit as last resort.

Stop making a fool of yourself because you are attempting to demonize an agency or its former head. We all know this is what's about. Obviously, Nigerians are stupid as you are assuming.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIRS Failed To Collect N41 Billion Taxes From Firms – Audit Report by Gandollaar(f): 10:47pm On Dec 21, 2019
LordTrezy:

Which mark? Negative mark you mean. He was queried over dwindling revenue didn't you read that? He has never met target year on year!!

1 Like

Re: FIRS Failed To Collect N41 Billion Taxes From Firms – Audit Report by Cherez: 10:52pm On Dec 21, 2019
WiLdFLame:
This Ayine guy is one scum northern cabal attack dog..you will lose your teeth soon

What about the tax the north are not remitting? The Buhari kastina cabal are swallowing it
What about the taxes the Southeast is not remitting?
Must the Southwest labor had yet you take it and we don’t get tangible government best policies?

The ones(taxes) that was generated sef.. what has the northern government led by puppet buhari , real president Daura, Commander Abba Kyari etc being able to do with it?

Prior to 2015 Oil according to Brent index is 100 but now its within 40-60 therefore low tax output from oil companies where Nigeria derives her revenues but Fowler came in and shamed lots doomsayers and cabin biscuits analysts by raising Nigeria revenue from non oil sectors( no be FG they shout DIVERSIFICATION??)..yet the Cabals are angry because Fowler entrenched the West Point

If Lagos is paying most of the tax in Nigeria then Lagos is entitled to the best government policies to its favor. This to my view will ginger other states to be serious in growing their internal revenue. This was Tinubu dream, the first pioneer of states being self made

Sometimes I wonder if some of us actually read what we post here.
If Lagos is to take its generated revenue then all oil states should have theirs too.
Since other states are remitting Lagos should also remit. Is that the reason you support Mr. Fowler? Tomorrow you will rush here to claim you dont support corruption.
Same PMB you were hailing has turned a dullard cos of just few appointments that left your sphere

8 Likes

Re: FIRS Failed To Collect N41 Billion Taxes From Firms – Audit Report by Cherez: 10:54pm On Dec 21, 2019
WiLdFLame:

Was it generated on your fathers land or south East? Or it’s your gala selling brethren’s that generate it ?

You’re obviously obsessed with the Omoluabis

So, how come oil companies in oil producing states have offices in Lagos & Abuja, still pay tax of absolutely no reason to Lagos & Abuja?
If the oil producing states behave like you, major oil servicing companies will leave Lagos.
Now it's your Lagos?
Selfishness

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIRS Failed To Collect N41 Billion Taxes From Firms – Audit Report by Cherez: 10:57pm On Dec 21, 2019
Anambralstson:
[s][/s]

Anu Igbos generate money more than Yorubas in Lagos, tomorrow when Dangote refinery start you will be claiming rubbish, so far we're one Nigeria we all contributes in Lagos tax, Igbos are major importers. The criminal tax other tribes but refused to tax his kinsmen, he will go to jail soon
Igbos cannot generate more taxes in Lagos than the owners of Lagos (Yorubas)
Re: FIRS Failed To Collect N41 Billion Taxes From Firms – Audit Report by LordTrezy(m): 11:06pm On Dec 21, 2019
Anambralstson:

No need wasting my precious time, I trust bubu most of FIRS senior staffs mostly from your tribe are cooling in EFCC custody, their investigation is still on, they're already opening his criminal activities to public soon he will join them in EFCC..
The most painful thing is you will end up passing your tribal bigotry to your children the way your father passed it down to you, thus, the cycle continues.

1 Like

Re: FIRS Failed To Collect N41 Billion Taxes From Firms – Audit Report by dokyOloye: 11:06pm On Dec 21, 2019
Cherez:

Igbos cannot generate more taxes in Lagos than the owners of Lagos (Yorubas)
"owo mi da" people de pay tax?

1 Like

Re: FIRS Failed To Collect N41 Billion Taxes From Firms – Audit Report by stonemasonn: 11:09pm On Dec 21, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
why are you defending a thief ? buhari is a man of integrity grin
I'm not defending him, I just want to know how much was missing under Fowler.
Re: FIRS Failed To Collect N41 Billion Taxes From Firms – Audit Report by Kingspin(m): 11:10pm On Dec 21, 2019
I ask those you voted for Change? What exactly has changed in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: FIRS Failed To Collect N41 Billion Taxes From Firms – Audit Report by Cherez: 11:15pm On Dec 21, 2019
LordTrezy:

I know you fools from that side will be jumping up for this news... You lot are bitter dark souls
Oga, like you didnt jumo during operation python dance?
Face the truth and stop supporting Fowler.
Inasmuch ad I know this govt is witch-hunting, anyone who leaves skeletons in his/her home loses my support

1 Like

Re: FIRS Failed To Collect N41 Billion Taxes From Firms – Audit Report by horsepower101: 11:20pm On Dec 21, 2019
codedguy1:
This is gonna be interesting!

Now you know how the ND people feel about being the ones generating over 80% of the revenue in the country. GENERATED FROM THEIR OWN LANDS.

For useless advantages of being appointed FIRS chairman and etc the southwest kinda sold out to allow this dullard rule us again. Now the advantage has been turned on its head the tiger has began to target its supporters.

If Tinubu had aligned with the ss, se we probably wouldn't be here today.

We would have had a better chance of achieving restructuring for this country without this tyrant in power.

Selfishness will never get us anywhere. The sw would thrive better without the present leadership.

Its obvious this report regardless of whether its true or not is a witch hunt. Na only sw no dey remit tax for this country? Tell me another story abeg.

They want to eat their cake and also have its. They want to have it both ways. They think the rest of us are stupid.

2 Likes

Re: FIRS Failed To Collect N41 Billion Taxes From Firms – Audit Report by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:23pm On Dec 21, 2019
The biggest problem which we are facing in Nigeria is illiteracy. Some of these companies have shut down operation in the country and move to other African countries or other countries in the world. Also you cannot tax companies which are making massive losses. If there is nobody investing in the country this is what you get. Another point a lot off companies have borrowed loans you cannot tax a company which is bankrupt .

3 Likes

Re: FIRS Failed To Collect N41 Billion Taxes From Firms – Audit Report by horsepower101: 11:27pm On Dec 21, 2019
Cherez:

So, how come oil companies in oil producing states have offices in Lagos & Abuja, still pay tax of absolutely no reason to Lagos & Abuja?
If the oil producing states behave like you, major oil servicing companies will leave Lagos.
Now it's your Lagos?
Selfishness

Exactly! These people are extremely selfish. They want to have it both ways. They are in for a rude awakening in the coming years.

1 Like

Re: FIRS Failed To Collect N41 Billion Taxes From Firms – Audit Report by Turbomachinery: 11:30pm On Dec 21, 2019
Re: FIRS Failed To Collect N41 Billion Taxes From Firms – Audit Report by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 21, 2019
Anambralstson:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/369287-firs-failed-to-collect-n41-billion-taxes-from-firms-audit-report.html

give a dog a bad name to hang it...

fowler is the most useless kind of dog though...should've been castrated or grilled by calabar people
Re: FIRS Failed To Collect N41 Billion Taxes From Firms – Audit Report by AirFireEarthH20: 11:34pm On Dec 21, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
The biggest problem which we are facing in Nigeria is illiteracy. Some of these companies have shut down operation in the country and move to other African countries or other countries in the world. Also you cannot tax companies which are making massive losses. If there is nobody investing in the country this is what you get. Another point a lot off companies have borrowed loans you cannot tax a company which is bankrupt .

Stop supporting criminal, we Omoluabi hate corruption and we are solidly behind baba Buhari. He didn't renew Fowler's tenure because he must have seen that Fowler is a thief.

We call on baba Buhari to direct EFCC to arrest Fowler to explain what happened to the N41 billion naira. God bless Mr President

4 Likes

Re: FIRS Failed To Collect N41 Billion Taxes From Firms – Audit Report by CasNova(m): 11:38pm On Dec 21, 2019
This is serious.
Re: FIRS Failed To Collect N41 Billion Taxes From Firms – Audit Report by middlebelter(m): 11:47pm On Dec 21, 2019
Anambralstson:
[s][/s]
The tax in Lagos are generated by Nigerians and others not only Yorubas

Don't miss the point because of bias. Is Lagos (Nigerians resident in Lagos) getting fair allocation of Federal projects when compared to taxes paid and some states in the North like Katsina and Kano? Why are they now making it a regional attack issue. Will this guy making the allegations be happy if his state is generating huge taxes like Lagos and yet getting meager Federal support in allocation of Federal favour/projects?
I am not holding forth for Fowler, he should be capable of self defence.
All I know is that this regional attack will only lead to acrimony that will not do the country any good.
Re: FIRS Failed To Collect N41 Billion Taxes From Firms – Audit Report by mercyville: 11:49pm On Dec 21, 2019
Obijulius:

Let’s not fight each other please!

Fowler must pay the price-he must be hung to die!

This time stealing is corruption! Buhari and EFCC should make a scapegoat of him!

I trust Buhari’s DSS to do its job

OSU jaundice fever..

1 Like

Re: FIRS Failed To Collect N41 Billion Taxes From Firms – Audit Report by Reminez(m): 11:49pm On Dec 21, 2019
Anambralstson:

That Shanponno strike will start from your family members one after the other
Osu loser cum parasite ...
You are hating on your superiors here while your father's house is on the same economic level as Gwoza and Potiskum cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: FIRS Failed To Collect N41 Billion Taxes From Firms – Audit Report by CSTR2: 11:50pm On Dec 21, 2019
That Fowler is a concentrated crook.
I never liked him.

Anybody from the tinubu school of economics is a crook.
Re: FIRS Failed To Collect N41 Billion Taxes From Firms – Audit Report by CSTR2: 12:02am On Dec 22, 2019
LordTrezy:

When Fowler was employing every Yoruba in sight, how did he help those fools from that side?

If I tear you slap.

5 Likes

Re: FIRS Failed To Collect N41 Billion Taxes From Firms – Audit Report by CSTR2: 12:04am On Dec 22, 2019
LordTrezy:

if you can defend tinubu, Who can't you people defend?

Come and tell us that Stella oduah is a thief as usual.

3 Likes

Re: FIRS Failed To Collect N41 Billion Taxes From Firms – Audit Report by LordTrezy(m): 12:04am On Dec 22, 2019
Cherez:

Oga, like you didnt jumo during operation python dance?
Face the truth and stop supporting Fowler.
Inasmuch ad I know this govt is witch-hunting, anyone who leaves skeletons in his/her home loses my support
I don't do that nonsense, I'm top enlightened for all those kids play you lot do here.
Re: FIRS Failed To Collect N41 Billion Taxes From Firms – Audit Report by LordTrezy(m): 12:08am On Dec 22, 2019
CSTR2:

if you can defend tinubu, Who can't you people defend?

Come and tell us that Stella oduah is a thief as usual.
Make a resolution not to continue in this bitterness, envy and dark bigotry. You should reevaluate your life, don't pass this to your children.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Kills Students & Fishermen In Maiduguri / Willie Obiano At Anambra Day In Lagos State (Pictures) / Photos From APC NEC Meeting In Abuja Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.