Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

How They Hack Your Details - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How They Hack Your Details (52441 Views)

Survival Fund: New Method Fraudsters Use To Hack Your Account / Shocking:How These Criminals, Hack Your Bank Account Using Your BVN, Exposed / Blue Water Boys Hack Accounts With Voters' Card, Drivers' Licence, Debit Alerts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How They Hack Your Details by livebyday(m): 9:50am On Jan 17, 2020
Chrisus:

Nope
then she has little to worry about
Re: How They Hack Your Details by Chrisus(m): 10:00am On Jan 17, 2020
livebyday:
then she has little to worry about

Okay. Thanks a lot
Re: How They Hack Your Details by nedekid: 6:21am On May 09, 2020
Hedonisco:

Can you shed more light on this one in particular. How does it work? If you dial the number back, what happens?
Is called premium numbers.
It is a high cost number ie when you call it it charges your line advaragely $2 per min or more.
So the fact the number flashes you, you call back being inquisitive as to who called your from abroad, your hear inaudible message, foreign language, meaningless voice prompt etc in the bid to make sense of it you spend more time on the call. The longer you spend the more money they make off your line.

1 Like

Re: How They Hack Your Details by foolbuster: 12:23am On Sep 14, 2020
Openbusiness:

No malware can bypass my antivirus and no hacker can hack my phone, because I use the best "hackers" in the world to protect it (Bit Defender, Kaspersky, AVG, Norton etc). But what do most people do? They just download rubbish antivirus tools from unknown companies from the apps store, apps that themselves are compromised.

You are making a huge mistake completely trusting antivirus software in avoiding hacks.
Re: How They Hack Your Details by SOLARPOWER1(f): 10:15am On Sep 27, 2020
Hello house... This is my story of what happened to me two days ago

I entered keke and while I got home I noticed my small Nokia touch light phone was missing before I knew it I started receiving email Albert's on my bank accounts, the first alert was account balance check, the second alert was a transfer to another account number with a name, I saw the name of the receiver on the transfer details description while the third alert on the second account was a self recharge..

. I called mtn to block my phone number that night but the puzzle I am still trying to resolve is how did they get my 4digit PIN to do the transfer? Even the bankers I spoke with could not explain this to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) / Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief / Raped Rhodes University Student Commits Suicide, 3 Months After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.