Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

FG To Pay Dec Salary Before Xmas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Pay Dec Salary Before Xmas (5514 Views)

No Political Appointee Will Get Salary Before Pensioners, Civil Servants – Otti / Edo Govt Loans Lgas N850m To Pay Dec Salaries In Lieu Of FAAC Receipt / Dec Salary: Buhari Prevail On Dickson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG To Pay Dec Salary Before Xmas by malikombi(m): 7:38am On Dec 22, 2019
FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas

"The office of the Accountant General of the Federation (AGF) says it is upgrading the Government Integrated Financial Management Information System (GIFMIS) to ensure payment of December salary before Christmas.

The Former Director of Funds which is the present permanent Secretary in the office, Mr Mohammed Dikwa, stated this in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Wednesday in Abuja on the sideline of a one-day workshop on the Treasury Single Account and e-payment/collection.

Dikwa said that the system would be shut down over the weekend for the upgrade.

“The essence of the shutdown is for maintenance. Some people complained that they couldn’t have access over the last few weeks because of the queue management challenge.

“We want to upgrade the infrastructure that we have over the weekend so that by Monday next week all payments will go on smoothly.

“If you look at the trend, people find it difficult to have access easily because the infrastructure was not strong enough to effectively handle the queue management.

“But with the new improvement, the system will be easily accessed, there will be seamless transactions, and people will get their money before Christmas particularly salaries and other financial commitments of government.

“I want to assure all Federal civil servants that, God willing, they will get their salaries before Christmas because we will try as much as possible to pay the salaries before that time.

“We hope to have the Federation Account Allocation Committee meeting much more earlier and that will give us the room to have more money into the consolidated revenue of the federal government that will be used for the purpose of paying salaries and other commitments of government as far as this financial year is concerned.’’

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Pay Dec Salary Before Xmas by Cutehector(m): 7:41am On Dec 22, 2019
That means customers go full bank monday and tuesday... shocked I want to collect statement of akant.
Re: FG To Pay Dec Salary Before Xmas by malikombi(m): 7:47am On Dec 22, 2019
Cutehector:
That means customers go full bank monday and tuesday... shocked I want to collect statement of akant.
That's true.
I can't just imagine the crowd nd stress
Re: FG To Pay Dec Salary Before Xmas by Bola146(f): 8:30am On Dec 22, 2019
Congratulations to all federal government workers... I need Chicken for Christmas too lipsrsealed
Re: FG To Pay Dec Salary Before Xmas by Brandstudio01: 8:30am On Dec 22, 2019
That's already overdue.
A good employer will pay his staff before this time for family sake

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me up.
Re: FG To Pay Dec Salary Before Xmas by eejo(m): 9:13am On Dec 22, 2019
when States like Kogi, Oyo and many more have long paid their December salaries.
Re: FG To Pay Dec Salary Before Xmas by Dikegodspower(m): 10:08am On Dec 22, 2019
imo state has paid since 17th,,,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Pay Dec Salary Before Xmas by DonJayrome(m): 10:12am On Dec 22, 2019
Before Xmas
And Wednesday is already Xmas, what was the point of waiting till this time. Very irresponsible government with a heartless way of thinking.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Pay Dec Salary Before Xmas by seunmsg(m): 10:29am On Dec 22, 2019
We are waiting patiently.
Re: FG To Pay Dec Salary Before Xmas by Johans1991: 10:32am On Dec 22, 2019
When is d Christmas? Nonsense. You had the whole month to upgrade your system but you failed,now that we have few hours to Christmas you started saying rubbish. Some of you are not supposed to be in those offices.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Pay Dec Salary Before Xmas by edoairways: 10:41am On Dec 22, 2019
Cutehector:
Of what use is the debit card? A smart worker would use other payment options instead of queuing at the bank
Re: FG To Pay Dec Salary Before Xmas by Poorboy: 11:06am On Dec 22, 2019
Hahahhaaahhaha I was just checking my phone for alert, now I have seen this information may I find money travel ooooo Government no pure.
Re: FG To Pay Dec Salary Before Xmas by Staro: 11:11am On Dec 22, 2019

Lol .... So, they haven't paid December salaries already?

And, not even that they are paying now sef

Just promises ... we will .. we will ... as usual.

Why not just pay, why releasing statements?

These greedy clowns in Aso Rock are laughable.

Re: FG To Pay Dec Salary Before Xmas by Cutehector(m): 11:12am On Dec 22, 2019
edoairways:

Of what use is the debit card? A smart worker would use other payment options instead of queuing at the bank
dont tell that to the unlearned. wink those in the village.
Re: FG To Pay Dec Salary Before Xmas by edoairways: 11:14am On Dec 22, 2019
Cutehector:
dont tell that to the unlearned. wink those in the village.
grin grin
Re: FG To Pay Dec Salary Before Xmas by Cutehector(m): 11:18am On Dec 22, 2019
Johans1991:
When is d Christmas? Nonsense. You had the whole month to upgrade your system but you failed,now that we have few hours to Christmas you started saying rubbish. Some of you are not supposed to be in those offices.
lmao. Son of man don take am personal. You no know the kyn country wey you dey before grin
Re: FG To Pay Dec Salary Before Xmas by helinues: 11:19am On Dec 22, 2019
If that before Christmas exceeds tomorrow 23rd of Dec, then this announcement is of no use
Re: FG To Pay Dec Salary Before Xmas by haryorbarmie83(m): 11:22am On Dec 22, 2019
We pensioners are patiently waiting
Re: FG To Pay Dec Salary Before Xmas by Staro: 11:24am On Dec 22, 2019
Dikegodspower:
imo state has paid since 17th,,,

My company paid 13th month on the 10th while
December salaries dropped on the 15th

The useless clowns in Aso Rock are still
making promises

Xmas is just three days away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Pay Dec Salary Before Xmas by Magicians: 11:28am On Dec 22, 2019
As Ikpeazu paid ?! At least we all know that one is devil himself.

DonJayrome:
Before Xmas
And Wednesday is already Xmas, what was the point of waiting till this time. Very irresponsible government with a heartless way of thinking.
Johans1991:
Staro:

Lol .... So, they haven't paid December salaries already?

And, not even that they are paying now sef

Just promises ... we will .. we will ... as usual.

Why not just pay, why releasing statements?

These greedy clowns in Aso Rock are laughable.

Re: FG To Pay Dec Salary Before Xmas by kevoh(m): 1:24pm On Dec 22, 2019
Kikiki grin ..If they like they pay on 10th January 2020 na dem sabi, me I don buy all the necessary stuff and also set aside school fees for second term for my two kids. After my experience in December 25th, 2015, (When Baba Buhari became President angry ) where I was broke and received my salary exactly Christmas morning and could hardly do any shopping by then, I have learnt to stop depending on my salary especially this December salary. Thanks to other sources of income.

Meanwhile, note how no mention of the minimum wage was made.

1 Like

Re: FG To Pay Dec Salary Before Xmas by femi4: 2:53pm On Dec 22, 2019
Funny how nobody detected that the news was old (Dec 2015)

2 Likes

Re: FG To Pay Dec Salary Before Xmas by itsme01: 3:06pm On Dec 22, 2019
money go flow be that
Re: FG To Pay Dec Salary Before Xmas by nwatakwocha1: 3:14pm On Dec 22, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
money go flow be that
[/s]
Re: FG To Pay Dec Salary Before Xmas by codedguy1(m): 3:22pm On Dec 22, 2019
edoairways:

Which Other payment option?

No be for bank people go line up to access ATM?

Whichever way you look am, line go dey for bank grin
Re: FG To Pay Dec Salary Before Xmas by surgical: 3:53pm On Dec 22, 2019
Staro:

My company paid 13th month on the 10th while
December salaries dropped on the 15th

The useless clowns in Aso Rock are still
making promises

Xmas is just three days away

But this is buhari now
Re: FG To Pay Dec Salary Before Xmas by bossvinqualad25(m): 4:17pm On Dec 22, 2019
federal government is just not serious what's still holding them back, for the house, school, estate cleaning,fumigation inclusive,prolific giant cleaning services is your best bet, let's give your houses Cleaner look this festive period
Re: FG To Pay Dec Salary Before Xmas by Staro: 9:59am On Dec 23, 2019
Magicians:
As Ikpeazu paid ?! At least we all know that one is devil himself.

Oga, are you from Abia state?
Is Ikpeazu your governor?
Re: FG To Pay Dec Salary Before Xmas by okpalaAnambra: 11:15am On Dec 23, 2019
kevoh:
Kikiki grin ..If they like they pay on 10th January 2020 na dem sabi, me I don buy all the necessary stuff and also set aside school fees for second term for my two kids. After my experience in December 25th, 2015, (When Baba Buhari became President angry ) where I was broke and received my salary exactly Christmas morning and could hardly do any shopping by then, I have learnt to stop depending on my salary especially this December salary. Thanks to other sources of income.

Meanwhile, note how no mention of the minimum wage was made.
What's your other sources of income? Care to share?
Re: FG To Pay Dec Salary Before Xmas by okpalaAnambra: 11:15am On Dec 23, 2019
Staro:

Oga, are you from Abia state?
Is Ikpeazu your governor?
As in ee...what's he business with Abia state like he doesn't have his own governor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Pay Dec Salary Before Xmas by TEDHorsePower: 11:41am On Dec 23, 2019
[s]
okpalaAnambra:

As in ee...what's he business with Abia state like he doesn't have his own governor
[/s]

Useless bastard from dead Abia state. Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria but you are never bothered.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who is most likely to prosper/fail? North S•east, S•west, S•south. (pictures) / Accept Your Failures On Insecurity - PDP Replies APC / The Lost But Found History Of Akwa Ibom.. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.