Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

My Love Letter To Nairaland - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Love Letter To Nairaland (2519 Views)

Jose Mourinho To Manchester United: Ex-chelsea Manager Pens Six-page Love Letter / A Love Letter From Your Blackberry To You / Who Introduced You To Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Love Letter To Nairaland by tpia5: 6:08am On Nov 30, 2010
ALRIGHT!!

STOP DERAILING THE THREAD FOR THE THREAD OWNER.

190 IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR HUSBAND GO AND MARRY CORK OR WHOEVER WILL HAVE YOU.
Re: My Love Letter To Nairaland by kmoneyE(m): 6:15am On Nov 30, 2010
@ mediatrix8

cough and winks at you cheesy wink
Re: My Love Letter To Nairaland by mediatrix8(f): 6:17am On Nov 30, 2010
tpia@:

^^dont stop taking your medication.

final word of advice wink

now go attend to your naija man before he goes on to the next female since you spend your days on nl.

cook his favorite eba or something.

Darling,I don't need medication maybe you do need it.
My baby is in Naija now and I never been insecured of him,  no problem at all.
I am working 7 days a week@ 6 hours a day, so of course I can't spend all my day in Nairaland or on line but Like what I 've said, I love spending my time here whenever I am free.And yes,I can cook well but not much with naija foods though trying to learn. wink
Re: My Love Letter To Nairaland by mediatrix8(f): 6:20am On Nov 30, 2010
k-money £:

@ mediatrix8

cough and winks at you cheesy wink

kAY,Welcome back! I read yesterday that you were banned and you know what? I search on your last post to find out why, happy to see you again wink wink wink
Re: My Love Letter To Nairaland by kmoneyE(m): 6:25am On Nov 30, 2010
mediatrix8:

kAY,Welcome back! I read yesterday that you were banned and you know what? I search on your last post to find out why, happy to see you again wink wink wink

thank you  mediatrix8==Some people  somewhere are not happy==But there are loads of people that need that ban more than myself==but am ok and better  cheesy wink
Re: My Love Letter To Nairaland by Ladyrsky46: 6:31am On Nov 30, 2010
Re: My Love Letter To Nairaland by mediatrix8(f): 6:32am On Nov 30, 2010
good to know,we all learn from our mistakes and experiences so let's show love instead after all X'mas is fast approaching wink wink
Re: My Love Letter To Nairaland by Ladyrsky46: 6:35am On Nov 30, 2010
k-money £:

thank you  mediatrix8==Some people  somewhere are not happy==But there are loads of people that need that ban more than myself==but am ok and better  cheesy wink
True talk there. A whole lotta people.
Re: My Love Letter To Nairaland by kmoneyE(m): 6:36am On Nov 30, 2010
Ladyrsky46:

True talk there. A whole lotta people.

PRONTO
Re: My Love Letter To Nairaland by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 30, 2010
*taps Tpia's shoulder & whispers: "Hey do not tell anyone I don't know this but what is eba?"*

*scurries over to K-Money and asks: "Do they seriously think banning someone is going to keep them from coming back?"*
Re: My Love Letter To Nairaland by kmoneyE(m): 10:45am On Nov 30, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

*taps Tpia's shoulder & whispers: "Hey do not tell anyone I don't know this but what is eba?"*

*scurries over to K-Money and asks: "Do they seriously think banning someone is going to keep them from coming back?"*

Ahahaha=== that is their mentality since they can not take your laptop from you, They can only BAN your ISP. grin grin cheesy wink
Re: My Love Letter To Nairaland by kmoneyE(m): 10:48am On Nov 30, 2010
@MzDarkSkin

Sweetie you are  damn wicked inside your profile pics, == You are more than yummy yummy== licking my tongue kiss kiss
Re: My Love Letter To Nairaland by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 30, 2010
^LMAO. grin

awe thank you! kiss
Re: My Love Letter To Nairaland by kmoneyE(m): 10:50am On Nov 30, 2010
@MzDarkSkin

I feel like breaking my bank for dat your kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Love Letter To Nairaland by MrCork7: 10:55am On Nov 30, 2010
thweraja10:

Dear Nairaland,

Ive been looking for an opportunity to get close to you and to get to know you better . But the more i post the less i get to know you your numerous members. Your words are so harsh yet they are so irrestible cos sometimes they come from a loving heart who seldom cares or from a loving heart who is talking from experience. You even made some people a celebrity because of their post and comments no wonder the whole ladies is in love with 190 and  Mr cock.
Thank you Nairaland for keeping my privacy cos even Seun does not know me and im unknown to you either when i post i seem invisible like the angels in the sky that gives me freedom to say whatever i wanna say. You made the moderators delete my post and and barn me whenever i misbehave and sometimes you give the moderators the power to to please their selfish desires. Though you are forum you still give room for people to hook up Omotola and 190 is a testimony.
Nairaland you are life in your own world cos you are diversified that why you
I would have love to continue but nairalandd wont pay me

Celebrity? which celebrity?? then how comes i aint pullin chicks if am a celebrity?? angry
Re: My Love Letter To Nairaland by 667: 11:04am On Nov 30, 2010
What in the name of Satan is going on here? angry
Re: My Love Letter To Nairaland by Dahbutter(m): 11:07am On Nov 30, 2010
Op, so u wish to yansh Nairaland?! That sounds like big work

Let me help u, SEUN = NAIRALAND, NAIRALAND = SEUN, . . .gud now u kno whom to Yansh. Lol!
Re: My Love Letter To Nairaland by kmoneyE(m): 11:09am On Nov 30, 2010
*666*:

What in the name of Satan is going on here? angry

Good EVIL SPIRIT is getting confused. grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: My Love Letter To Nairaland by DAY12(m): 11:29am On Nov 30, 2010
~Money man

Warrido?
Re: My Love Letter To Nairaland by onstelly(f): 11:31am On Nov 30, 2010
Hey kay welcome back.
Re: My Love Letter To Nairaland by kmoneyE(m): 11:32am On Nov 30, 2010
DAY11.:

~Money man

Warrido?

Day11.
Bros werrin dey== enemy no lenu ni bee,
How far bros. grin cheesy
Re: My Love Letter To Nairaland by kmoneyE(m): 11:33am On Nov 30, 2010
onstelly:

Hey kay welcome back.

Onstelly== you no see me you no ask of me naww=== wats poppin there grin grin grin
Re: My Love Letter To Nairaland by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 30, 2010
k-money £:

@MzDarkSkin

I feel like breaking my bank for dat your kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

*Blushing* lol you are putting me on the spot.
Re: My Love Letter To Nairaland by 190: 1:49pm On Nov 30, 2010
shocked shocked shocked

whats this!!

okay Im outta here!! angry angry angry
Re: My Love Letter To Nairaland by Ladyrsky46: 3:37pm On Nov 30, 2010
Too much jealousy ^^^
Re: My Love Letter To Nairaland by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 02, 2010
190:

shocked shocked shocked

whats this!!

okay Im outta here!! angry angry angry

u kno u r my one and only kiss kiss
Re: My Love Letter To Nairaland by 190: 5:46pm On Dec 02, 2010
^^

i dont know again ooh,

ure cheating on me!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole And Wife Lara Marks 1st Wedding Anniversary / x / Mama Gee, U Are Beautiful Just The Way You Are. We Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.