Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Child Abuse: Woman Who Fling Housegirl, Slams Her Down Hard Arrested (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Child Abuse: Woman Who Fling Housegirl, Slams Her Down Hard Arrested (photos) (2324 Views)

Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) / Wife Of Kidnapper And Sister In-law To Notorious Gang Leader Arrested. Photos / Kidnapper Who Killed Pastor And Used His Liver For Pepper Soup Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Child Abuse: Woman Who Fling Housegirl, Slams Her Down Hard Arrested (photos) by Brika: 11:31am On Dec 22, 2019
It is a thing of great shame to know for certain that child abuse in still vogue despite the intervention of the government of the Nation and some international bodies like World Health Organization (WHO), The International Society for Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect (ISPCAN) and others.

The woman was spotted in a video where she raised a girl of probably less than 10years old high in the air and slammed her very hard on the floor without any remorse shown for doing it. This wicked act has got a lot of people talking.

The woman got angry because of the car door that hit the head of her biological daughter which she assume shouldn't have happened if the house help carried her daughter into the car in time, Leakers.ng reports.

Leakers.ng also gathered that the woman has been apprehended and is presently at the police station for abusing her house help.

Further investigation reveals that the woman has been maltreating the young househelp for a very long time and there are lot of bruises and scars all over the body of the girl which are evident.

https://leakers.ng/crime/3429-child-abuse-woman-who-fling-housegirl-slams-her-down-hard-arrested-photos/

Lalasticlala

Re: Child Abuse: Woman Who Fling Housegirl, Slams Her Down Hard Arrested (photos) by pastie(m): 11:33am On Dec 22, 2019
Is this a man or woman?

Nothing worst than being ugly and still wicked,
Shegiya banza.

2 Likes

Re: Child Abuse: Woman Who Fling Housegirl, Slams Her Down Hard Arrested (photos) by Conceptman: 11:33am On Dec 22, 2019
Nice one, please sentence her straight to Yaba left for Better torture grin wicked witch

1 Like

Re: Child Abuse: Woman Who Fling Housegirl, Slams Her Down Hard Arrested (photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:33am On Dec 22, 2019
That lil girl is bleeding internally, she should to be taken to the hospital asap...Look at the wicked macho woman stamina sef,i know she must be doing easy wrestling fight indoors on this helpless child

1 Like

Re: Child Abuse: Woman Who Fling Housegirl, Slams Her Down Hard Arrested (photos) by ABCthingx: 11:36am On Dec 22, 2019
Good, very very good.

But Op what your intent of censoring the girl's pics? Is this a form of insult or what?
Re: Child Abuse: Woman Who Fling Housegirl, Slams Her Down Hard Arrested (photos) by MARKone(m): 11:38am On Dec 22, 2019
See as she be like Udo nchi. She should go and face Anthony Joshua for ring, just that this one fit collect the belt from Joshua sef.

1 Like

Re: Child Abuse: Woman Who Fling Housegirl, Slams Her Down Hard Arrested (photos) by ABCthingx: 11:42am On Dec 22, 2019
Re: Child Abuse: Woman Who Fling Housegirl, Slams Her Down Hard Arrested (photos) by Olugbenga1234: 11:53am On Dec 22, 2019
pastie:
Is this a man or woman?

Nothing worst than being ugly and still wicked,
Shegiya banza.
neither. It's a monster

1 Like

Re: Child Abuse: Woman Who Fling Housegirl, Slams Her Down Hard Arrested (photos) by rottennaija(m): 11:55am On Dec 22, 2019
I knew this was gonna happen. Immediately it hit Internet, forget it, you are done for.
Re: Child Abuse: Woman Who Fling Housegirl, Slams Her Down Hard Arrested (photos) by Kylekent59: 12:00pm On Dec 22, 2019
Let me start by saying that's a good one.

There is something about life: never look down / disdain someone just because you are superior.

Many of us have had a fight before and we normally feel contrite after the fight. When you wanna sleep, the flash comes and you become pathetic for the person you had fought with.

Treat others the way you want your children to be treated, it attracts good things.

I am very sure if that girl lay curse on her, it will definitely affect the wicked woman. When her kids grow up and start suffering,they wouldn't know their mum is the cause, which is why it is advisable to always treat others well, even the bible warns about bad treatments.

I just hope the poor girl would have a forgiven spirit and be at peace in her mind.

2 Likes

Re: Child Abuse: Woman Who Fling Housegirl, Slams Her Down Hard Arrested (photos) by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 12:03pm On Dec 22, 2019
I watched the video couldn't help be wep, the pix here is what she did to the little girl after they got home

I don't known why women is soooo wicket to their house helps
Especially Igbo women

Before you attack me I'm from IMO state I know what I'm saying

I was a victim of such maltreatment too

she should be made to pay that girl school fees from primary to university or she should be sentenced to kirikiri

She's heartless

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Child Abuse: Woman Who Fling Housegirl, Slams Her Down Hard Arrested (photos) by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 12:06pm On Dec 22, 2019
I guess that's the girl mom behind her
This is what poverty has done to innocent kids
Re: Child Abuse: Woman Who Fling Housegirl, Slams Her Down Hard Arrested (photos) by telkevog(m): 12:55pm On Dec 22, 2019
Even at this point she doesn't seem bothered. Wicked from the heart to the surface. This type will wrestle even her husband. No wonder he is not spotted around, he left her to suffer for her wickedness.
Re: Child Abuse: Woman Who Fling Housegirl, Slams Her Down Hard Arrested (photos) by Bola146(f): 2:28pm On Dec 22, 2019
Let the police naked her and give her serious beating of her life..angry
Re: Child Abuse: Woman Who Fling Housegirl, Slams Her Down Hard Arrested (photos) by d4gmail: 2:35pm On Dec 22, 2019
Very good.
Re: Child Abuse: Woman Who Fling Housegirl, Slams Her Down Hard Arrested (photos) by TallPck1(m): 2:37pm On Dec 22, 2019
This is a good development from our police force. She should be made to face the law. I hate rubbish
Re: Child Abuse: Woman Who Fling Housegirl, Slams Her Down Hard Arrested (photos) by Nostradamus: 2:37pm On Dec 22, 2019
The police?

Those black-cladded niggazs?

I sincerely hope they won't collect bribe from this woman and turn the case on the little girl's parents like they tried in the sotitobire saga.
Re: Child Abuse: Woman Who Fling Housegirl, Slams Her Down Hard Arrested (photos) by LajaLaba: 2:44pm On Dec 22, 2019
angry
Re: Child Abuse: Woman Who Fling Housegirl, Slams Her Down Hard Arrested (photos) by blackboy(m): 3:01pm On Dec 22, 2019
If someone is living with you or working for you and you don't like their service replace them until you get who will please you instead of subjecting someone to insults and abuse all in the name they are working for you
Re: Child Abuse: Woman Who Fling Housegirl, Slams Her Down Hard Arrested (photos) by codedguy1(m): 3:10pm On Dec 22, 2019
blackboy:
If someone is living with you or working for you and you don't like their service replace them until you get who will please you instead of subjecting someone to insults and abuse all in the name they are working for you

They usually like the service rendered but don't like rewarding or treating them as their own kids deserving of love and care.

When i watched the video, the way she slammed the girl on the ground made me cringe.

1 Like

Re: Child Abuse: Woman Who Fling Housegirl, Slams Her Down Hard Arrested (photos) by Mynd44: 3:31pm On Dec 22, 2019

(1)

Two Men Hack Each Other To Death While Fighting Over Woman In Uganda / Delete / The Present Health Status Of The Barking Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.