Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Obasanjo, Babangida, Tinubu, Adeboye, Atiku Will Answer God - Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo, Babangida, Tinubu, Adeboye, Atiku Will Answer God - Fani-kayode (3179 Views)

Murderers Like Obasanjo, Babangida, Enenche Are In Peter Obi's Camp - Sowore / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: RCCG Clears Air On Alleged Tinubu, Adeboye Meeting / Lauretta Onochie Calls Obasanjo, Babangida ‘Bad, Ugly’ [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo, Babangida, Tinubu, Adeboye, Atiku Will Answer God - Fani-kayode by Kosiso12(f): 3:26pm On Dec 22, 2019
Obasanjo, Babangida, Tinubu, Adeboye, Atiku Will Answer God For Supporting Buhari In 2015 – Fani-Kayode

Former Minister of Aviation, Femi-Fani-Kayode, has lambasted Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Atiku Abubakar, Pastor Adeboye Ibrahim Babangida and T.Y Danjuma for helping President Muhammadu Buhari to become Nigeria’s President in 2015.

In a statement made available to Igbere TV on Sunday, Fani-Kayode noted that these are the leaders that destroyed Nigeria.

Fani-Kayode further said that due to their poor judgement hundreds of thousands have been killed in the last 4 years and so many lives and families have been decimated and destroyed.

According to him, the blood of these innocent souls and victims screams from the earth and is crying to God in Heaven for vengeance.

The statement reads,

“I am conversant with much of world history yet I have NEVER read or heard of a people that are more comfortable with tyranny and bondage and pleased with poverty and suffering than Nigerians.”

“Push a Nigerian to the wall and rather than fight back he will dig a hole into it to escape.”

“Consider Gen. T.Y. Danjuma. He still can’t find the balls to speak the truth and reveal all yet he is complaining about others! He more than any other helped put the north in power on July 29th 1966. He also supported Buhari in 2015.”

“Someone please tell him that Nigerians have already lost their sleep and that he should speak up NOW & free us from the bondage that he helped put us in.”

“Obasanjo, Danjuma, Babangida, Tinubu, Adeboye, Atiku and all the others that helped put Buhari in power in 2015 and destroy Nigeria will answer to God for what they did.”

“Due to their poor judgement hundreds of thousands have been killed in the last 4 years and so many lives and families have been decimated and destroyed. The blood of these innocent souls and victims screams from the earth and is crying to God in Heaven for vengeance.”

“We must be bold enough to speak the truth and the truth is that Buhari is not our only problem but all those who colluded with him and conspired to put him in power in 2015.”

“We warned them over and over again yet they refused to listen, insulted us, ridiculed our concerns and fears and stubbornly and blindly insisted on putting a beast in power. Now they are ALL complaining!”

“As a people Nigerians have nothing to lose anymore. We have lost it all already but we just don’t know it or want to accept it!”

“Our nation, our freedom, our pride, our dignity, our honor and our self-esteem: all gone! The only thing that we have left to fear is fear itself and death: yet to die is Christ and to live is gain! “

“I urge my people to shed their FEARS and to find the courage to stand up and speak truth to power! I urge them to be the men and women that they were destined to be and not to accept that tyranny of tyrants or to be part of a colony of slaves.”

“It is time to make a choice between freedom and servitude. It is time to choose between light and darkness. I have made that choice and I urge you to join me: I would rather live free for a short period of time and make a difference than live a slave for one thousand years!”

Season’s Greetings From All Of Us At Igbere TV. Africa’s No1 Community TV.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/1205562/obasanjo-babangida-tinubu-adeboye-atiku-will-answer-god-supporting-buhari-2015-fani-kayode/

Re: Obasanjo, Babangida, Tinubu, Adeboye, Atiku Will Answer God - Fani-kayode by AtikuNetwork: 3:27pm On Dec 22, 2019
And who will FFK answer? The Devil

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo, Babangida, Tinubu, Adeboye, Atiku Will Answer God - Fani-kayode by oyin44: 3:31pm On Dec 22, 2019
FFK,the empty headed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo, Babangida, Tinubu, Adeboye, Atiku Will Answer God - Fani-kayode by surgical: 3:37pm On Dec 22, 2019
[b]I am conversant with much of world history yet I have NEVER read or heard of a people that are more comfortable with tyranny and bondage and pleased with poverty and suffering than Nigerians.”[b][/
Very apt ,in all these,the above is what has been of much concern to, this is what major general buhari's regime has revealed to me about Nigerians and it makes me extremely worried,if the people are like this,then there is no hope,its certainly going to be a long walk to freedom
Re: Obasanjo, Babangida, Tinubu, Adeboye, Atiku Will Answer God - Fani-kayode by ojun50(m): 3:40pm On Dec 22, 2019
AtikuNetwork:
And who will FFK answer? The Devil
No one
Re: Obasanjo, Babangida, Tinubu, Adeboye, Atiku Will Answer God - Fani-kayode by Freestainworld(m): 3:56pm On Dec 22, 2019
most of them have started answering God already, ask Atiku how far, ask Danjuma how body, and the the rest of them including sowore , thy are reaping their evil deeds gradually.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Babangida, Tinubu, Adeboye, Atiku Will Answer God - Fani-kayode by Timatayo1: 4:00pm On Dec 22, 2019
Brave man voice of voiceless

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Babangida, Tinubu, Adeboye, Atiku Will Answer God - Fani-kayode by tundearos: 4:05pm On Dec 22, 2019
Freestainworld:
most of them have started answering God already, ask Atiku how far, ask Danjuma how body, and the the rest of them including sowore , thy are reaping their evil deeds gradually.

Don't ever equate sowore with these people mentioned by FFK. Sowore has been a torn on flesh of any government we have in Nigeria . Including your beloved president Jonathan,Down to Buhari. Even in military era, obasanjo government etc.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Babangida, Tinubu, Adeboye, Atiku Will Answer God - Fani-kayode by Seetto: 4:12pm On Dec 22, 2019
ojun50:

No one
Because he is a strong critics of buhari, FFK is not different from people he mentioned above, frustration and out of present government, suddenly turned him to an activist.

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Babangida, Tinubu, Adeboye, Atiku Will Answer God - Fani-kayode by powerfulguy: 4:50pm On Dec 22, 2019
AtikuNetwork:
[s]And who will FFK answer? The Devil
[/s]
Your prick

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Babangida, Tinubu, Adeboye, Atiku Will Answer God - Fani-kayode by salam8528: 5:15pm On Dec 22, 2019
ffk is as guilty as the names he mentioned.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Babangida, Tinubu, Adeboye, Atiku Will Answer God - Fani-kayode by orisa37: 5:30pm On Dec 22, 2019
FFK please don't be naive God, Himself supported BUHARI in 2015 & 2019 and Same God will remove him soon.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Babangida, Tinubu, Adeboye, Atiku Will Answer God - Fani-kayode by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 22, 2019
Yet the same FFK was chief spokesman and liar for Thief Obasanjo during his presidency.

In one interview he claimed Obasanjo was fixing many federal roads all over the country, but when interviewer asked to list the roads, he told the interviewer to go out and look for them.

This is honest truth, the video is on YouTube
orisa37:
FFK please don't be naive God, Himself supported BUHARI in 2015 & 2019 and Same God will remove him soon.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Babangida, Tinubu, Adeboye, Atiku Will Answer God - Fani-kayode by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 22, 2019
Hope ffk would also include God in the same list since only him allows everything to become reality.

The truth is he is just pained by that 2015 loss cos gej was his surest ticket to eat, even if a pdp president emerges today ffk wont get the freedom he got with gej, so its understandable 2015 is forever personal to him

How can a man still support the same atiku, saraki etc he lambasts for president and ganish teeth over their freedom of association in 2015

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Babangida, Tinubu, Adeboye, Atiku Will Answer God - Fani-kayode by deji17: 5:58pm On Dec 22, 2019

Re: Obasanjo, Babangida, Tinubu, Adeboye, Atiku Will Answer God - Fani-kayode by Okoroawusa: 9:27pm On Dec 22, 2019
This idiot is now insulting Atiku? Atiku that this man told us few months ago was God's answer to Nigeria's problem?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo, Babangida, Tinubu, Adeboye, Atiku Will Answer God - Fani-kayode by oyatz(m): 10:56pm On Dec 22, 2019
Who will the 15 Million Nigerians that voted for Buhari answer?

Freestainworld:

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Babangida, Tinubu, Adeboye, Atiku Will Answer God - Fani-kayode by helinues: 12:00am On Dec 23, 2019
And who will you answer to? Satan?

Mr Enu n jawaya

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Babangida, Tinubu, Adeboye, Atiku Will Answer God - Fani-kayode by mumumugu(m): 1:51am On Dec 23, 2019
leave god out of this..
Re: Obasanjo, Babangida, Tinubu, Adeboye, Atiku Will Answer God - Fani-kayode by Dedetwo(m): 2:31am On Dec 23, 2019
Kosiso12:
Obasanjo, Babangida, Tinubu, Adeboye, Atiku Will Answer God For Supporting Buhari In 2015 – Fani-Kayode

Former Minister of Aviation, Femi-Fani-Kayode, has lambasted Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Atiku Abubakar, Pastor Adeboye Ibrahim Babangida and T.Y Danjuma for helping President Muhammadu Buhari to become Nigeria’s President in 2015.

In a statement made available to Igbere TV on Sunday, Fani-Kayode noted that these are the leaders that destroyed Nigeria.

Fani-Kayode further said that due to their poor judgement hundreds of thousands have been killed in the last 4 years and so many lives and families have been decimated and destroyed.

According to him, the blood of these innocent souls and victims screams from the earth and is crying to God in Heaven for vengeance.

The statement reads,

“I am conversant with much of world history yet I have NEVER read or heard of a people that are more comfortable with tyranny and bondage and pleased with poverty and suffering than Nigerians.”

“Push a Nigerian to the wall and rather than fight back he will dig a hole into it to escape.”

“Consider Gen. T.Y. Danjuma. He still can’t find the balls to speak the truth and reveal all yet he is complaining about others! He more than any other helped put the north in power on July 29th 1966. He also supported Buhari in 2015.”

“Someone please tell him that Nigerians have already lost their sleep and that he should speak up NOW & free us from the bondage that he helped put us in.”

“Obasanjo, Danjuma, Babangida, Tinubu, Adeboye, Atiku and all the others that helped put Buhari in power in 2015 and destroy Nigeria will answer to God for what they did.”

“Due to their poor judgement hundreds of thousands have been killed in the last 4 years and so many lives and families have been decimated and destroyed. The blood of these innocent souls and victims screams from the earth and is crying to God in Heaven for vengeance.”

“We must be bold enough to speak the truth and the truth is that Buhari is not our only problem but all those who colluded with him and conspired to put him in power in 2015.”

“We warned them over and over again yet they refused to listen, insulted us, ridiculed our concerns and fears and stubbornly and blindly insisted on putting a beast in power. Now they are ALL complaining!”

“As a people Nigerians have nothing to lose anymore. We have lost it all already but we just don’t know it or want to accept it!”

“Our nation, our freedom, our pride, our dignity, our honor and our self-esteem: all gone! The only thing that we have left to fear is fear itself and death: yet to die is Christ and to live is gain! “

“I urge my people to shed their FEARS and to find the courage to stand up and speak truth to power! I urge them to be the men and women that they were destined to be and not to accept that tyranny of tyrants or to be part of a colony of slaves.”

“It is time to make a choice between freedom and servitude. It is time to choose between light and darkness. I have made that choice and I urge you to join me: I would rather live free for a short period of time and make a difference than live a slave for one thousand years!”

Season’s Greetings From All Of Us At Igbere TV. Africa’s No1 Community TV.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/1205562/obasanjo-babangida-tinubu-adeboye-atiku-will-answer-god-supporting-buhari-2015-fani-kayode/

You are very truthful with bolded but very economical with the whole truth. Yari.ba, T.Y. Danjuma, the minority Christians from northern region of Nigeria and good section of minority ethnicities from the southern region of Nigeria helped put Fulani and northern political elites in power.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Babangida, Tinubu, Adeboye, Atiku Will Answer God - Fani-kayode by okeyfrank: 5:12am On Dec 23, 2019
FFK, POSTERITY WILL SURELY VINDICATE YOU, HISTORY WILL SURELY PROVE YOU TO BE ONE OF OUR GREATEST.

KEEP SPEAKING THE TRUTH MY DEAR.

MAJORITY OF NIGERIANS ARE ON YOUR SIDE THOUGH HAVE NOT GOTTEN THE GUTS YET TO SPEAK OUT.

THE TERROR IN THE COUNTRY WILL SURELY BE NO MORE SOMEDAY.

WE SHALL SURELY OVERCOME, SOMEDAY

GOD BLESS YOU FFK

(1) (Reply)

June 12: Biafra And Oduduwa Protest In Britain & Italy- Pics & Video / Bandit heading to Ibadan with military kits intercepted: Army / 2023:Candidates & Their Ancient Power Amulets And Symbols From Egypt And Babylon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.