Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,950 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Beware Of (so Called) Travel Agents, Scammers In Nairaland - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beware Of (so Called) Travel Agents, Scammers In Nairaland (4116 Views)

Fake Travel Agents Exposed*pictures* / Pandemonium At Lagos Airport As Customs, Agents Clash / All Travel Agents- Your Suggestions are needed here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of (so Called) Travel Agents, Scammers In Nairaland by ArmedLion(m): 8:18pm On May 26, 2007
we have so many suspected scammers in nairaland, are there no police to monitor this respectable sites? so many people claim to be travel agents or helpers with the intentions to scam fellow nairaland users. I guese some are genuine, but i doubt a lot more are thieves.
Re: Beware Of (so Called) Travel Agents, Scammers In Nairaland by diddy4(m): 7:09am On May 27, 2007
speechless.
Re: Beware Of (so Called) Travel Agents, Scammers In Nairaland by BabaDibia: 9:27am On May 27, 2007
i am not one of them, i am here to help my peopel
Re: Beware Of (so Called) Travel Agents, Scammers In Nairaland by 9ja4eva: 12:24pm On May 27, 2007
Armed-Lion:

We have so many potential scammers in nairaland, are there no police to monitor this respectable sites?
So many people claim to be travel agents or helpers with the intentions to scam fellow Nairaland users. I guese some are genuine, but i doubt a lot more are thieves.
This is a quote from a wise Nairalanders, "vicjustice", i hope i have his permission to paste it here.
It goes thus:
"When posting rubbish with your corrupt minds, doesn't it come to your senses that it's not only Nigerians that are reading these articles?
I found out this site when i was just searching for some informations about the ill treatments of Nigerians in the hands of the foreign embassies in Nigeria, i was using search engines and here i found myself.
You fools, you say all sorts of corrupt things about your activities and illegal intentions openly on these sites, and you're not wise enough to understand that the same way that i found this site, many foreigners and those who work with embassies are visiting this site too.
But how would you achieve your desires or succeed in obtaining visa for your clients after exposing yourselves by revealing things like "i can arrange a bank statements", "you can vanish when you get there", "you can marry to have a green card", "the passport was stamped and i got a new one", "my friend got visa with a fake bank statement", "my brother used my passport", "i sent money to do a new passport"etc?
Mind you, the embassy staff are also browsing to check and learn more things about Nigeria.
If you expose yourself here because you want to advertise your business, then, how would you succeed in the business except to defraud your clients"?

Yu r absolutely right.Hope dey change oh.Dnt get ao people wld expose demselves online.Make unu take am easy oh.If not all d means una dey use dem go get am.

TAME YOUR TONGUES
Re: Beware Of (so Called) Travel Agents, Scammers In Nairaland by gbeborun(m): 12:37pm On May 27, 2007
it beats me how some people reason. Saying things this sensitive openly really surprises me. I think one of them is vikiviko.
Re: Beware Of (so Called) Travel Agents, Scammers In Nairaland by Vicjustice: 12:43pm On May 27, 2007
And many others
Re: Beware Of (so Called) Travel Agents, Scammers In Nairaland by Vicjustice: 10:38pm On May 27, 2007
?
Re: Beware Of (so Called) Travel Agents, Scammers In Nairaland by Vicjustice: 8:47pm On Jun 01, 2007
sad
Re: Beware Of (so Called) Travel Agents, Scammers In Nairaland by onatisi(m): 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2007
honestly speaking the problem is in two folds , the first is the stupid nigerian victim. i happend to be a travel agent and when people contact me and i tell them that look there is no short cut to visa application processing and issuance that u have to follow laid down rules and regulations they just run away , and some have even told me that i should just name a price no amount thta they will pay and that they dont want to appear at the embassy . tthat is the problem. nigerians are just plain greedy ,i will talk more on the issue tomoroow
Re: Beware Of (so Called) Travel Agents, Scammers In Nairaland by ArmedLion(m): 11:14pm On Jun 04, 2007
i agree with you, 100%
Re: Beware Of (so Called) Travel Agents, Scammers In Nairaland by BabaDibia: 9:47pm On Nov 17, 2007
i know those who are 419 call me at 08032932758 for protectiona or medicin for catch mugus
Re: Beware Of (so Called) Travel Agents, Scammers In Nairaland by udezij(m): 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2007
Baba_Dibia:

i know those who are 419 call me at 08032932758 for protectiona or medicin for catch mugus

Whatz your Email address.are you for real or you are fake
Re: Beware Of (so Called) Travel Agents, Scammers In Nairaland by Dantecmu(m): 8:00pm On Nov 18, 2007
Armed-Lion:

We have so many potential scammers in nairaland, are there no police to monitor this respectable sites?
So many people claim to be travel agents or helpers with the intentions to scam fellow Nairaland users. I guese some are genuine, but i doubt a lot more are thieves.
This is a quote from a wise Nairalanders, "vicjustice", i hope i have his permission to paste it here.
It goes thus:
"When posting rubbish with your corrupt minds, doesn't it come to your senses that it's not only Nigerians that are reading these articles?
I found out this site when i was just searching for some informations about the ill treatments of Nigerians in the hands of the foreign embassies in Nigeria, i was using search engines and here i found myself.
You fools, you say all sorts of corrupt things about your activities and illegal intentions openly on these sites, and you're not wise enough to understand that the same way that i found this site, many foreigners and those who work
with embassies are visiting this site too.
But how would you achieve your desires or succeed in obtaining visa for your clients after exposing yourselves by revealing things like "i can arrange a bank statements", "you can vanish when you get there", "you can marry to have a green card", "the passport was stamped and i got a new one", "my friend got visa with a fake bank statement", "my brother used my passport", "i sent money to do a new passport"etc?
Mind you, the embassy staff are also browsing to check and learn more things about Nigeria.
If you expose yourself here because you want to advertise your business, then, how would you succeed in the business except to defraud your clients"?

All said i think You made ur point , But i stand to be corrected i really dont think the ECO actually need to go through Nairaland to know what Nigerians are capable of doing. They see diffrent kind of documents at the embassies and belive you me they know more than you think you know your own country. They know we are fraudulent and capable of anything. the points you mentioned above are not points that are new this are old tricks that have being in existance even b4 you where born. I witnesed an incident at the American embassy in Lagos where a man brought in a fake bank statement of with the nake SKY bank Instead of SKYE bank so please my dear friend it aint a big deal if pple tell you what there intentions are and seek for opinion.

Lastly on the third to last PARAGRAPH you called nairalanders[b] FOOLS[/b] you should mind the way you address pple okay dont you have elders in your village. You should be flogged for insulting your elders if you where to be a true nigerian you would dance nekad round my backyard. ODE
Re: Beware Of (so Called) Travel Agents, Scammers In Nairaland by Dantecmu(m): 8:05pm On Nov 18, 2007
Armed-Lion:

It goes thus:
You fools, you say all sorts of corrupt things about your activities and illegal intentions openly on these sites, and you're not wise enough to understand that the same way that i found this site, many foreigners and those who work
with embassies are visiting this site too.

All said i think You made ur point , But i stand to be corrected i really don't think the ECOs actually need to read through Nairaland to know what Nigerians are capable of doing. They see diffrent kind of documents at the embassies and believe you me they know your country more than you. They know we are fraudulent and capable of anything. the points you mentioned above are not points that are new this are old tricks that have being in existence even b4 you where born. I witnessed an incident at the American embassy in Lagos where a man brought in a fake bank statement of with the name SKY bank Instead of SKYE bank so please my dear friend it ain't a big deal if pple tell you what there intentions are and seek for opinion.

Lastly on the third to last PARAGRAPH you called nairalanders[b] FOOLS[/b] you should mind the way you address pple okay don't you have elders in your village. You should be flogged for insulting your elders if you where to be a true nigerian you would be made to dance naked round my backyard. ODE

(1) (Reply)

Australia Fire: 4000 People Trapped On Beach, Takes Shelter In The Ocean(Pic) / Relocating To NZ / UK Tier 2 And 5 Visa For Skilled Persons Explained (with Links)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.