Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,064 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:52 PM

Federal Government Implements The New Minimum Wage - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Government Implements The New Minimum Wage (3593 Views)

Nigeria's New Minimum Wage VS American Prisoner's Daily Pay / Minimum Wage: FG May Sack Workers, Says Ngige / Labour Rejects N30,000 Minimum Wage Offer By House Of Representatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government Implements The New Minimum Wage by Samakus(m): 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2019
I work in a Federal university. Got the same salary as November. No minimum wage. No increment. We have been scammed
Re: Federal Government Implements The New Minimum Wage by Slimkkkk: 12:48pm On Dec 24, 2019
Samakus:
I work in a Federal university. Got the same salary as November. No minimum wage. No increment. We have been scammed

Nobody scammed u
U just refuse to equip urself with the right info
Re: Federal Government Implements The New Minimum Wage by enshi(m): 1:37pm On Dec 24, 2019
DenreleDave:

Master enshi, abeg connect me to this government job na. Abeg

Na damiriel for here on nairalnad connect me ooh.. That lady is real just that people don't know
Re: Federal Government Implements The New Minimum Wage by DenreleDave(m): 1:40pm On Dec 24, 2019
enshi:

Na damiriel for here on nairalnad connect me ooh.. That lady is real just that people don't know

Gimme her nairaland moniker abeg.. U too fit connect me na.. U go don get mouth and know person for there na
Re: Federal Government Implements The New Minimum Wage by Samakus(m): 1:59pm On Dec 24, 2019
Slimkkkk:

Nobody scammed u
U just refuse to equip urself with the right info

What's the right info oga? I should say that I got minimum wage when I didn't or what? Don't just come online and be talking gibberish
Re: Federal Government Implements The New Minimum Wage by Johans1991: 2:08pm On Dec 24, 2019
This is few hours to Christmas and we have not been paid. What is wrong with ippis. This is the type of organization that give people the reason to play the religion card. Some people may take advantage to say that they don't want to pay because buhari don't want Christian to celebrate their Christmas and you can't blame them.
This useless ippis should sit up.
Re: Federal Government Implements The New Minimum Wage by Johans1991: 2:11pm On Dec 24, 2019
enshi:

Before 12am tomorrow all MDAs would be paid ...
now is 2.oo pm ,why hasn't them pay.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Implements The New Minimum Wage by enshi(m): 2:21pm On Dec 24, 2019
DenreleDave:

Gimme her nairaland moniker abeg.. U too fit connect me na.. U go don get mouth and know person for there na

Just DM her ... Her monicker is "damiriel"
Re: Federal Government Implements The New Minimum Wage by chrisifeanyi: 3:04pm On Dec 24, 2019
Johans1991:
This is few hours to Christmas and we have not been paid. What is wrong with ippis. This is the type of organization that give people the reason to play the religion card. Some people may take advantage to say that they don't want to pay because buhari don't want Christian to celebrate their Christmas and you can't blame them.
This useless ippis should sit up.

That's why I hate Ippis. People that are not on IPPIS platform has been paid which include Federal university that hasn't fully enrolled. Every other MDA's under Ippis hasn't been paid. This is sad.

Is a deliberate intention.
Re: Federal Government Implements The New Minimum Wage by Slimkkkk: 3:24pm On Dec 24, 2019
Samakus:

What's the right info oga? I should say that I got minimum wage when I didn't or what? Don't just come online and be talking gibberish

I wouldve explained to ur dull head why u didn't get the nmw but u don't deserve to know
Go about with ur mentally blocked head
While those in different ministries, parastatal n agencies who has been on ippis enjoy there's
Re: Federal Government Implements The New Minimum Wage by GoldenJulius(m): 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2019
If you are on IPPIS, you will be paid the new minimum wage.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Implements The New Minimum Wage by Slimkkkk: 3:30pm On Dec 24, 2019
chrisifeanyi:

That's why I hate Ippis. People that are not on IPPIS platform has been paid which include Federal university that hasn't fully enrolled. Every other MDA's under Ippis hasn't been paid. This is sad.

Is a deliberate intention.

Oga
Different agencies n parastatal under ippis has started getting dere own since yesterday with minimum wage increment
Police
Road safety
Military
Neco
National museum
Different Federal hospitals
Etc
With diferent increment
It seems the system is dull same with last month
Re: Federal Government Implements The New Minimum Wage by Samakus(m): 3:31pm On Dec 24, 2019
Slimkkkk:

I wouldve explained to ur dull head why u didn't get the nmw but u don't deserve to know
Go about with ur mentally blocked head
While those in different ministries, parastatal n agencies who has been on ippis enjoy there's

Apologies for my dull head. Can you explain it, if not for me, at least for others that might find the information useful.

Thank you.

O boi, see as I loyal sharparly cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Implements The New Minimum Wage by Dotman23(m): 3:45pm On Dec 24, 2019
December Conhess salary received with increment bet I can't say if the increment is due to the minimum wage until payslip is sent.
Re: Federal Government Implements The New Minimum Wage by Slimkkkk: 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2019
Dotman23:
December Conhess salary received with increment bet I can't say if the increment is due to the minimum wage until payslip is sent.

Dat is Federal health workers
Is minimum wage increment
Enjoy
Re: Federal Government Implements The New Minimum Wage by Hallenjay: 6:15pm On Dec 24, 2019
enshi:

Its STACK... The payment is very much ongoing.. It will get to yours
which one is stack..
Stop deceiving people 25th is here already buhari didn't pay anybody and u want ds topic to mk fp.
Reply me ur MDAs or its a lie.
I've called defence,FAAN, paramilitary.
Tell me d fed workers dt got der pay or its a pure lie.
Re: Federal Government Implements The New Minimum Wage by chrisifeanyi: 6:21pm On Dec 24, 2019
Received mine this evening at exactly 17:17pm
Re: Federal Government Implements The New Minimum Wage by enshi(m): 11:42pm On Dec 24, 2019
Hallenjay:
which one is stack..
Stop deceiving people 25th is here already buhari didn't pay anybody and u want ds topic to mk fp.
Reply me ur MDAs or its a lie.
I've called defence,FAAN, paramilitary.
Tell me d fed workers dt got der pay or its a pure lie.

Why do you think I need to convince you on this why do you think I will have to start listing MDAs to you. Again if I work for the fed why do you think i will have to mention my office to you..
Pls be guided before you step on my toes..
Ask about me here .. You won't like the outcome ooh..
I won't banter words with you ooh.. I will simply locate you and then Bleep you up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgently Needed For Rig Work / What Is The Fuss About Digital Marketing? 12 Things You Need To Know / KPMG Nigeria Graduate and Undergraduate Internship Recruitment 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.