Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

I Have A Vsat, I Want To Give Internet Acesss To People. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Have A Vsat, I Want To Give Internet Acesss To People. (1287 Views)

Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X / See What Too Much Money Can Do To People / 3.4 And 2.4m Vsat Dish For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Vsat, I Want To Give Internet Acesss To People. by 3dhunter(m): 9:00pm On May 26, 2007
I have a KU Band in a remote location in Imo State. i have been approached by some individuals and schools that they need internet access. i would like to know what exactly that i need to do in order to give them access without compromising my own network. i use iDerict 3000 Satellite Router
Re: I Have A Vsat, I Want To Give Internet Acesss To People. by diddy4(m): 7:06am On May 27, 2007
wow sir, how much did that toy cost you?
i think you might wanna look for some ISP providers in your area. they are in a better position to assist you.
Re: I Have A Vsat, I Want To Give Internet Acesss To People. by 3dhunter(m): 8:02pm On May 27, 2007
@ diddy4
i did and i am getting conflicting information. that is why i posted this information.
do have the idea?
Re: I Have A Vsat, I Want To Give Internet Acesss To People. by ralphorb(m): 9:21am On Jun 28, 2007
@3d_Hunter: This type of business you want to do is what the WISP does.

You will need Internet Backbone, Airhaul to send service to CPE at your client location. And also OSS Billing, Authorization and Authentication Software on your server to suspend, shut-down and limit access of your client service.
Re: I Have A Vsat, I Want To Give Internet Acesss To People. by 3dhunter(m): 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2007
@ ralphorb
explain more. can you write to me at paschidi2@yahoo.com or give me your email address. i will be grateful
Re: I Have A Vsat, I Want To Give Internet Acesss To People. by ralphorb(m): 1:20pm On Jul 05, 2007
Call me on 08035592411

(1) (Reply)

How Osama Bin Laden Died / How many days have you spent on Nairaland / SHOCK!! Man RAPES Donkey And KILLS It In Narok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.